Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Uncontrollable Mucour In My Throat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Uncontrollable Mucour In My Throat (2664 Views)

Movement In My Throat / How Can I Get Rid Of The Worm In My Throat / Pain In My Throat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uncontrollable Mucour In My Throat by IBBFan(m): 11:07am On Apr 19, 2007
this started some time in 2005. i never saw it as permanent or serious since i was down with cold as at that time. well, the flu went away and it stayed except not too serious. lately, it grew worse. i always spit out catarrh from my throat constantly and this disturbs me cos i hate the art of swallowing it. i've taken a few drugs and menthol sweets, all to no avail. though, i haven't been to the hospital yet cos i look at it as disturbing myself and a doc for an unserious serious case.

so docs and people in the house, please help in anyway you can. kebab, i'd also like to hear from you.

thanks!!
Re: Uncontrollable Mucour In My Throat by Analee(f): 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
IBBFan:
this started some time in 2005. i never saw it as permanent or serious since i was down with cold as at that time. well, the flu went away and it stayed except not too serious. lately, it grew worse. i always spit out catarrh from my throat constantly and this disturbs me cos i hate the art of swallowing it. i've taken a few drugs and menthol sweets, all to no avail. though, i haven't been to the hospital yet cos i look at it as disturbing myself and a doc for an unserious serious case.

so docs and people in the house, please help in anyway you can. kebab, i'd also like to hear from you.

thanks!!
for futher reference,incase of next tym,go to kedi healthcare or fohow and c d healthcareprovider,cos i had similar issues.

(1) (Reply)

White Spots But Not Eczema / Vision Plus Eye Vitamins. / #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.