Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors (4429 Views)

Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome / Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women / Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors by JeSoul(f): 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2010
So I'm watching msnbc (yes democrats, I watch msnbc), Chris Mathews is interviewing Howard Dean and they're discussing healthcare. Their conversation slowly fades to the background of my mind as I notice Dean's shirt is almost a full size too small and his collar is basically choking his neck and his wrinkly old skin is spilling over the tight collar in an unsightly fashion. He's wearing a horrid red tie, with white moons scattered all over it and the knot is too tight and is crooked to the side.

The camera switches to Chris Mathews. He's no better. He has more wrinkly neck skin hanging over the side of his neck. He's wearing a red pokerdot tie that doesn't match the stripped off-white shirt that looks like it didn't get enough bleach the last time it was washed.

I started thinking . . .

99.9% of women on TV who anchor news shows are attractive, sometimes very (esp on foxnews, its disgusting atimes how "sexy" they dress). But I cannot think of 1 single man on tv news who is as attractive as the females. Chris Mathews? zero, Bill Oreilly? zero, Wolf Blitzer? zero. Maybe only Anderson Cooper has some zing, but word is the guy is gay so zero for him.

Why are we women subjected to watching toads and frogs on our daily news while the men get serious eye candy? This is unfair! and until this unjust issue is addressed, ladies let us boycott news shows with toads as hosts
   grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors by doyin13(m): 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2010
Its true. . .Only Alan Colmes gives any food for sore eyes tongue tongue
Re: Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors by JeSoul(f): 11:51pm On Feb 23, 2010
This same Alan Colmes  grin  grin  [img]http://2.bp..com/_igm552T_UPA/SUrTM_5eVmI/AAAAAAAAAbo/Sx81KP_04Rw/s400/alan-colmes.jpg[/img]
On behalf of women everywhere enough is enough! give us handsome broadcasters now! Doyin you can go and submit your application to CNN asap.
Re: Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors by bawomolo(m): 11:57pm On Feb 23, 2010
women shouldn't be watching the news, don't they have better things to do like the laundry and cooking.
Re: Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors by netotse(m): 12:01am On Feb 24, 2010
bawomolo:

women shouldn't be watching the news, don't they have better things to do like the laundry and cooking.

my thoughts exactly. . .

@jesoul
oya, get to mending! grin
Re: Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors by JeSoul(f): 12:04am On Feb 24, 2010
bawomolo:

See this one, you forget say na america you dey? roles are reversed here. So. Young man, where is my food? get back into that kitchen and don't make me ask you again  grin
Re: Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors by JeSoul(f): 12:05am On Feb 24, 2010
netotse:

my thoughts exactly. . .

@jesoul
oya, get to mending! grin
As for you, you can prepare my lunch for tomorrow. Jollof and egusi will do, and a get me smoothie while you're at it grin
Re: Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors by doyin13(m): 12:21am On Feb 24, 2010
JeSoul:

Doyin you can go and submit your application to CNN asap.

Ahn Ahn na. . . .You want to kill women with too much fineness be that na. cool cool

Larry King will satisfy the ladies' rapacious appetite jare. grin grin
Re: Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors by Nobody: 3:42am On Feb 24, 2010
true sha.

the attractive women far outnumber the attractive men.

why is that.
Re: Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors by chic2pimp(m): 5:42am On Feb 24, 2010
bawomolo:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

@ JeSoul
Aren't you meant to be in the bedroom procreating Lil Juniors? tongue grin
Re: Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 24, 2010
bawomolo:

hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors by Ibime(m): 6:00am On Feb 24, 2010
Please, most of the fine chicks on Fox yarn pure nonsense.

Meanwhile, Je Soul, Im sure you must have forgotten this handsome negro on Fox:

Re: Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors by montelik(m): 9:41am On Feb 24, 2010
Ibime:

I don't think he is an anchor, so he wouldn't count.
Re: Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors by JeSoul(f): 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2010
FL Gators:

lol, girl don't take him serious jare. You know he can only vent his frustration and type that on the internet and not try that in real life grin

doyin13:

Ahn Ahn na. . . .You want to kill women with too much fineness be that na. cool cool
Bring it on make we judge for ourselves grin

Larry King will satisfy the ladies' rapacious appetite jare. grin grin
Kai! larry King is the king of toads grin

chic2pimp:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

@ JeSoul
Aren't you meant to be in the bedroom procreating Lil Juniors? tongue grin
How can I procreate when I'm tormented day and night by horrid creatures on my tv screen? cool
Re: Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors by JeSoul(f): 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2010
tpia.:

true sha.

the attractive women far outnumber the attractive men.

why is that.
Good question, and I think the answer is very obvious. Its a man world right? why won't they surround themselves with what pleases their eyes?
Re: Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors by JeSoul(f): 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2010
Ibime:

Marc Lamont reminds of this co-worker of mine who was hired for a 6 month contract. Dude was fine as hell, but his attitude and character was gutter and such a turn-off, and pretty soon, he began to look really, I mean really ugly to me.

Marc Lamont is a fine dude, but zombies and obamabots, who've been pre-packaged and pre-programmed to think and respond in only one way - to defend the black man regardless of the issue - are a total turn-off. I don't think he's ever had an original thought or position in his entire life.

I will take a thinking toad over an empty-headed hunk - ehm, most of the time  grin
Re: Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors by Ibime(m): 7:10pm On Feb 24, 2010
JeSoul:

I will take a thinking toad over an empty-headed hunk

The name is Professor Marc Lamont Hill (PHD with distinction). . . .someone of your ilk should try and achieve Masters first, before yarning megedefegede about the honourable professor. tongue
Re: Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors by JeSoul(f): 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2010
^^Please. Having a pHd in front of your name does not mean you got it upstairs.

That lunatic that shot down 3 of her co-professors last week was also a pHd professor. Some of the wisest people I've come across were seasoned old men and women who didn't have the chance to get a "professional" education. I will rather sit at their feet and learn than swallow the robotic responses that Hill regurgitates every time I see him.

Moving on . . . Fellas, is Hill the only one you have to show for yourselves? were are the other handsome men on tv? cool
Re: Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors by bawomolo(m): 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2010
anderson 360 no do you?

FL Gators:

do the laundry, cook food, mop the floor, help the kids with assignment. now tell me where there is time to watch CNN? cool
Re: Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors by netotse(m): 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2010
bawomolo:

anderson 360 no do you?

do the laundry, cook food, mop the floor, help the kids with assignment. now tell me where there is time to watch CNN? cool

dont mind all these pple jo. . .

@JeSoul and FL
the fact that you ppl have time to be coming here to talk back to the elders means you either are slacking in your duties, or you are yet to find anyone that thinks youses lot worthy of assigning said duties to. . .oya confess!
Re: Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 24, 2010
netotse:

dont mind all these pple jo. . .

@JeSoul and FL
the fact that you ppl have time to be coming here to talk back to the elders means you either are slacking in your duties, or you are yet to find anyone that thinks youses lot worthy of assigning said duties to. . .oya confess!

lol you dey crase? tongue
Are you done cleaning my toilet?
And you dont talk back to the person that's gonna sign your paycheck.

bawomolo:

anderson 360 no do you?

Let's not turn this into a sexist argument. cool The koko of the mater is, ugly men plenty for this world.
Even for News Network, dem no fit find cute men.
Re: Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors by netotse(m): 12:58am On Feb 25, 2010
FL Gators:

Are you done cleaning my toilet?
And you dont talk back to the person that's gonna sign your paycheck.

can we move straight to the action part dear? i told you i dont feel up to role play tonight. . .oya mama kemi go and wait for me inside i'm coming cool
Re: Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2010
what a funny thread! grin

there's Keith Olbermann!
Re: Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors by JeSoul(f): 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2010
bawomolo:

anderson 360 no do you?

He's gay so he's disqualified grin

FL Gators:

[b]Are you done cleaning my toilet?
And you dont talk back to the person that's gonna sign your paycheck.[/b]Let's not turn this into a sexist argument. cool The koko of the mater is, ugly men plenty for this world.
Even for News Network, dem no fit find cute men.
ROTFLOL grin grin FL na correct girl. Netotse are you done cleaning the toilet yet? grin she won't sign your paycheck oh! lol

davidylan:

what a funny thread! grin

there's Keith Olbermann!
Kai, see how low the men have fallen grin Keith Olberman is the best you gat? well he's not too bad sha, light years better than Mathews that's fo sho.
Re: Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2010
keith is over 50, he looks very good for his age.

Wait there are some good looking guys on Fox:

David Briggs
Bill Hemmer
Re: Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2010
Clayton Morris too.
Re: Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors by JeSoul(f): 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2010
I typed in David Briggs on google and first came up with this   grin  grin

Lol, and then I found this below it David Briggs, Foxnews and breathed a sigh of relief. Not bad sha.

But none of them are anchors of a show now are they? at least not a major show on primetime . . . when will any of these replace the likes of Blitzer and oh gosh, Larry King?  grin
Re: Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2010
lol The younger finer David Briggs co-anchors Fox and Friends on weekends. Bill Hemmer is on the daytime news.
Re: Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors by Ibime(m): 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2010
Anderson 360 is gay?

Phuck that dude. . . Im never watching his show again! tongue undecided
Re: Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors by JeSoul(f): 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2010
Ibime:

Anderson 360 is gay?

Phuck that dude. . . Im never watching his show again! tongue undecided
lol, *me and my mouth fingers* forget I ever mentioned it, the guy is still a top notch reporter now  cheesy.[s] It was reported recently that he and his boyfriend are planning to adopt a haitian kid soon. [/s]

davidylan:

lol The younger finer David Briggs co-anchors Fox and Friends on weekends. Bill Hemmer is on the daytime news.
Does anybody really watch it except when they say something controversial and make the news? lol.
Re: Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors by preselect(m): 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2010
sean hannity is handsome. anybody mentioned him yet?

joe scarbourough is also handsome. both are married though. and both are f--king republicans
Re: Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors by preselect(m): 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2010
hey, did anyone mention lou dobbs? grin . . .

what of glenn beck, rick sanchez, these guys are ok but married
@jesoul
how come u strangely started looking for handsome anchors? look my dear, in case you are looking for some dude . . . i'm always vailable you know cheesy . . and i'm handsome, ask tayo D, cool

and msnbc wants to give me some contract to anchor for them but we are yet to agree on the pay, you know, my manager is still negotiating the pay wink . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Ukrainian Soldier Take On Seven Russian Amored Tanks (photo) / Photos Of Guinea’s 83-year-old President, Alpha Condé In Military Custody / Picture Of A Brazilian Prisoner Dug Escape Tunnel Only To Burst Out In Guardroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.