Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women (43393 Views)

‘kicked Out’ Of Saudi Arabia, Deleted From Facebook For Being Too Handsome / Meet The Man Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome (pictures) / Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by iamlukky(m): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2013
Three men were forcibly removed from an annual culture festival in Saudi Arabia and subsequently sent back to the UAE after it was deemed that women could find them irresistible. The delegates from the UAE were in attendance at the Jenadrivah Heritage & Culture Festival in Riyadh, the Saudi capital when religious police officers stormed the stand and evicted the men because “they are too handsome,” according to the Arabic language newspaper, Elaph.

“A festival official said the three Emiratis were taken out on the grounds they are too handsome and that the Commission [for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vices] members feared female visitors could fall for them,” Elaph reported.

Saudi Arabia is a deeply religious and conservative society which forbids women from interacting with unrelated males.

Following the incident, Elaph said the festival’s management took swift action to deport the trio back to Abu Dhabi, capital of the Emirates.

The UAE released an official statement indicating that the religious police were anxious over the unexpected presence of an unnamed female artist in the pavilion.

source: THE TELEGRAGH

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by hrmkz: 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2013
world of wonders!!!

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2013
Bonkers! So if I go to Saudi Arabia now, they might deport me too...

13 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2013
Duh where are their pix? Funny country tho
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by club12: 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2013
OK!!!!!
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by concacid: 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2013
THIS IS SERIOUS. grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by wellmax(m): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2013
Is it now a crime to be handsome?
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2013
LMAO @ the title. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by HyconBc: 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2013
Its true
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by seyizma(m): 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2013
That means i cant go to saudi arabia now
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Truckpusher(m): 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2013
N/B:This incident happened 1209AD grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Ibangap(m): 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2013
Amaaskia: Duh where are their pix? Funny country tho
U want to see d pics so dat u will fall for dem abi.

14 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by seedorfg(m): 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2013
O ga o ,handsome don bcome crime again
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Rick9(m): 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2013
Dat means i cant go to Saudi Arabia for fear of Depotation
www.facebook.com/fred.rick.712

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by icydoc: 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2013
interesting.what a country!!!

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by ebamma(m): 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2013
I dont want to say one thing and my muslim brothers at the top will say another

16 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by LivingSaint(m): 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2013
@OP, thanks for telling me. No need to waste my time applying for Saudi visa, 'cause I will just be denied. Kapish!
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by mrman2(m): 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2013
Yes oo, my people they deported me for real ooo. I'm still in shock. They'll hear from my lawyers soon
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by 1stola: 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2013
[size=26pt]wow!!!
IS THIS ISLAMIC [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2013
LMAO !

grin grin grin

This is just crazy !
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by babseg(m): 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2013
elkol: Bonkers! So if I go to Saudi Arabia now, they might deport me too...

yes because you will be damn too fugly for their women grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2013
no wonder obasanjo goes to saudi arabia like a man with runny stomach visits the toilet. oya wey dem ugly girls and guys you are gladly welcomed into saudi harahbia

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2013
This is bokos problem too undecided

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by elopee3000(m): 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2013
that means tinubu and alhaji tokyo of ibadan will not attend this years
hajj cus saudi may deport them for thier hansomeness grin

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by davida222(m): 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2013
hmmmm..... yea its true, i was there.
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by enesy4u(m): 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
Its now a crime to b too handsom ,
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by slimfit1(m): 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
so they definately don't have local good looking men.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 17, 2013
Hmmmm i need to see the faces of this men cuz this matter is a funny but serious one. :PHmmmm i need to see the faces of this men cuz this matter is a funny but serious one.
Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 17, 2013
Rick9: Dat means i cant go to Saudi Arabia for fear of Depotation
www.facebook.com/fred.rick.712
looks like a mug shot grin

6 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women by enesy4u(m): 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2013
Its now a crime to b too handsome ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Terrifying Mudslides As Highway Collapses In Canada ( Pics, Video) / See How Ethiopians Welcomed Obama, That “red Carpet” (PHOTO) / Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.