Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,067 members, 7,845,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Phyno's New Look & Style Is Just Amazing - See Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno's New Look & Style Is Just Amazing - See Pictures (45674 Views)

Phyno’s New Look: Could It Be That Phyno Is Suffering From SICKLE CELL Secretly? / Phyno New Song Is Christmas Banger / Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno's New Look & Style Is Just Amazing - See Pictures by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 05, 2017
Arsenalholic:
kiss That's why you're a darling.

It's been a while, though. You remember, right?
wink

I sure do. How have you been? kiss
Re: Phyno's New Look & Style Is Just Amazing - See Pictures by NarnieSnyper(m): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2017
Whenever I see this ,guy, I become worried. My girl has super ,huge, ,massive, big bigass crush on this dude. She uses his picture as her dp more than mine, her picture gallery is flooded with his pictures, even her wall paper. I know it's a fantasy for her but the guy gives me concerns. Or is she obsessed with him. undecided cry

Ezege Phyno , no hard feelings but I'm beginning to 'stop' liking you sha
Re: Phyno's New Look & Style Is Just Amazing - See Pictures by Arsenalholic(m): 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mariinee:
wink

I sure do. How have you been? kiss
Been good dear.

And it's obvious you've been same too -- troubling the whole of NL wink
Re: Phyno's New Look & Style Is Just Amazing - See Pictures by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 06, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Been good dear.

And it's obvious you've been same too -- troubling the whole of NL wink
Me? No way.
I rarely come online seff. LOL

How's your day going?
Re: Phyno's New Look & Style Is Just Amazing - See Pictures by Arsenalholic(m): 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Me? No way.
I rarely come online seff. LOL

How's your day going?
Lol. I'll believe that.

My day wasn't bad, nothing outta the ordinary. Hope your own did not involve seeing Phyno oh; because I know what wee happen if you meet him tongue
Re: Phyno's New Look & Style Is Just Amazing - See Pictures by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Lol. I'll believe that.

My day wasn't bad, nothing outta the ordinary. Hope your own did not involve seeing Phyno oh; because I know what wee happen if you meet him tongue
Hahahahaha...No,it didn't. embarassed embarassed
Bhet if I see him, nothing big will happen gan grin
Re: Phyno's New Look & Style Is Just Amazing - See Pictures by Arsenalholic(m): 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Hahahahaha...No,it didn't. embarassed embarassed
Bhet if I see him, nothing big will happen gan grin
grin Story. Except he doesn't have a big cassava to cause enough impact lipsrsealed
Re: Phyno's New Look & Style Is Just Amazing - See Pictures by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
Arsenalholic:
grin Story. Except he doesn't have a big cassava to cause enough impact lipsrsealed
Hahahahaha... grin grin

I don't know what a cassava is?? undecided
Re: Phyno's New Look & Style Is Just Amazing - See Pictures by Arsenalholic(m): 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Hahahahaha... grin grin

I don't know what a cassava is?? undecided
grin It's the botanical name for that thing that will facilitate the one-night stand you want to have with Phyno... and the one-week stand you're open to having with moi wink

The Igbos call it Amu. I don't know what the Yorubas and Hausa's call it.

You can also call it sugar cane, iron bone grin etc.

See diagram below for emphasis.

Btw, this has turned into cassavalogy 101. I hope you wee pay for the lessons gan grin

Re: Phyno's New Look & Style Is Just Amazing - See Pictures by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
Arsenalholic:
grin It's the botanical name for that thing that will facilitate the one-night stand you want to have with Phyno... and the one-week stand you're open to having with moi wink

The Igbos call it Amu. I don't know what the Yorubas and Hausa's call it.

You can also call it sugar cane, iron bone grin etc.

See diagram below for emphasis.

Btw, this has turned into cassavalogy 101. I hope you wee pay for the lessons gan grin
OMG..my mum was right behind me and she saw this grin grin grin
You aff koba me ohhh grin
Re: Phyno's New Look & Style Is Just Amazing - See Pictures by Arsenalholic(m): 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
Mariinee:
OMG..my mum was right behind me and she saw this grin grin grin
You aff koba me ohhh grin
Lol. Mumsy wee understand.

Just tell her that they said we shouldn't make hate speeches online again. So we are trying to practice love speech instead. Lemme go to bed before I kuku koba you finish tongue

But I just saw something, though: Why didn't you tell me you'd such lickable lips? kiss

Dang! Abeg goodnight. grin
Re: Phyno's New Look & Style Is Just Amazing - See Pictures by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Lol. Mumsy wee understand.

Just tell her that they said we shouldn't make hate speeches online again. So we are trying to practice love speech instead. Lemme go to bed before I kuku koba you finish tongue

But I just saw something, though: Why didn't you tell me you'd such lickable lips? kiss

Dang! Abeg goodnight. grin
Oh yeah? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I don't remember you asking me if I had nah tongue tongue
Goodnight keh? Come back here oh grin grin

No sleep for you, after you aff koba me cry
Re: Phyno's New Look & Style Is Just Amazing - See Pictures by Arsenalholic(m): 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Oh yeah? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I don't remember you asking me if I had nah tongue tongue
Goodnight keh? Come back here oh grin grin

No sleep for you, after you aff koba me cry
grin grin. Seriously, the koba strong? Mumsy didn't pry, did she?

And no, I never asked. Remember that thread where we first met? It was ma love for boobsies I described explicitly that day and you said "where's the money?" So I was only ever concentrating on the oranges. I'm just getting a good view of your lips for the first time. And zits! The things it makes me dream of, though embarassed
Re: Phyno's New Look & Style Is Just Amazing - See Pictures by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
Arsenalholic:
grin grin. Seriously, the koba strong? Mumsy didn't pry, did she?

And no, I never asked. Remember that thread where we first met? It was ma love for boobsies I described explicitly that day and you said "where's the money?" So I was only ever concentrating on the oranges. I'm just getting a good view of your lips for the first time. And zits! The things it makes me dream of, though embarassed
Thankfully, she didn't.wink

Oh yeah, I remember grin
Are you night-dreaming?? shocked
Re: Phyno's New Look & Style Is Just Amazing - See Pictures by Arsenalholic(m): 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Thankfully, she didn't.wink

Oh yeah, I remember grin
Are you night-dreaming?? shocked
Better cheesy

Lol. Ayam not night-dreaming. Just "thinking out loud" with Mr. Ed Sheeran wink

See you around again o jare. Nice talking to ya again as always.

Sleep tight kiss
Re: Phyno's New Look & Style Is Just Amazing - See Pictures by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Better cheesy

Lol. Ayam not night-dreaming. Just "thinking out loud" with Mr. Ed Sheeran wink

See you around again o jare. Nice talking to ya again as always.

Sleep tight kiss
Alright darl.
Sleep well...and dream of mewink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) / Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) / Regina Daniels Leaks Friend's Nude Photos For Refusing To Sleep With Producer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.