Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,518 members, 7,836,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Akwa Ibom Businessman,akanimo Udofia Promises Super Eagles $20,000 Pergoal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Akwa Ibom Businessman,akanimo Udofia Promises Super Eagles $20,000 Pergoal (552 Views)

Allen Onyema Promises Super Eagles N20m For Cape Verde Win / Okowa Promises Super Eagles $25,000 Per Goal Against South Africa / Governor Emmanuel Udom Promises Super Eagles $10,000 Per Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Businessman,akanimo Udofia Promises Super Eagles $20,000 Pergoal by activistjohnny(m): 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
The CEO of Desicon Engineering Limited, Akanimo
Udofia has offered the Super Eagles the sum of $
20,000 for every goal scored in Monday’s 2018 FIFA
World Cup qualifying clash against Cameroon’s
Indomitable Lions in Yaounde.
The young and ebullient businessman from Akwa
Ibom state made the promise as he briefly greeted
players and officials inside the chartered ARIK
Bombadier CRJ 1000 aircraft just before take –off at
the Ibom International Airport, Uyo on Sunday.
“I am a very good friend of the NFF President, Mr.
Amaju Pinnick, and I am happy that I am here in
time to see you guys before take –off for Yaounde.
“I watched the game against the Cameroonians here
in Uyo on Friday and I am sure you have the ability to
conquer them again in their own territory. I promise
to reward you with $20,000 for every goal scored in
Yaounde,” Udofia announced to the applause of
players and officials.
Three-time champions Nigeria play Cameroon on
Monday in Yaounde in the 2018 FIFA World Cup
Africa qualifying race. The Super Eagles are top of the
Group B with five points clear of second –placed
Zambia and seven ahead of third placed Cameroon. Source::www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/nigeria-vs-cameroon-akwa-ibom.html?m=1

Re: Akwa Ibom Businessman,akanimo Udofia Promises Super Eagles $20,000 Pergoal by activistjohnny(m): 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
I pray for long life and more strength for him. Nice one from him.

(1) (Reply)

Barca Will Consider Playing Outside Spain If Catalonia Gains Independence / Revealed: The Real Reason Why Conte Wanted To Leave Chelsea In The Summer / Reason Why We Lost To Chelsea ’- Manchester United Boss Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.