Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours (60346 Views)

Okorocha & His Wife Visit Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo / Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by SEOManiac: 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by Oladipo1166(m): 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
Lovely
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by diegwu01: 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
This is not his son. it's a clone, A robot. - IPOB
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by bilazego(m): 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
40kobo77:
Na wa.

There is nothing these IPOB/Nnamdi Kanu loyalists will not do to discredit this man,and that includes carrying fake news of his son's death.

Those that wish death upon your household,will have death visit theirs in Jesus Name.

This is one joke too expensive.

40kobo77, the new zombie sheriff in town.
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by kikake: 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
40kobo77:
Na wa.

There is nothing these IPOB/Nnamdi Kanu loyalists will not do to discredit this man,and that includes carrying fake news of his son's death.

Those that wish death upon your household,will have death visit theirs in Jesus Name.

Okorocha swore that Owerri is what he was elected to govern in Imo state as he abandoned majority of Imo state to rot.

Okorocha is not a politician. His problem is not IPOB, but majority of Imo state he abandoned .

He doesn't understand that even if he paves his Owerri ten-lane roads with gold, but majority of Imo state going down the drain as it is, he must remain a common enemy of majority of Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by kikake: 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
swiz123:
Crippled pot bellied tyrant. God will surely pay you back in your own coin for killing a ten year old boy and all those boys you tore their asshooles with your 3incher

The blood of the ten year Somtochukwu was wasted for Okorocha and his Owerri who decided since 2012 that it's better to leave out developing many areas of Imo state, but develop Owerri into another Dubai of Africa; that in future, next governors may start to think about development infrastructures for Orlu and Okigwe.

Okorocha the ro ro politician bought the idea.

Owerri became everything for Okorocha that he bought 300 vehicles and said all be used for taxi only in Owerri;

he brought 20 police vehicles and other security gears but ordered they police Owerri only;
last year, Okorocha bought more than 100 buses and taxis but ordered that they ply only Owerri roads. No body from Owerri would tell Okorocha that it's too much your emphasis on Owerri, while rest of Imo decay.

As these go on, majority of Imo state abandoned, denied social infrastructures, prayed for the downfall of Okorocha. Bringing down Owerri market is source of rumour about death of Okorocha's son.

3 Likes

Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by laudate: 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
40kobo77:
Na wa.

I agree!! sad How wicked can some people be? shocked Imagine them wishing an innocent young man dead, simply because they do not see eye-to-eye with his father! May God deliver us all, from the enemy within....... undecided

1 Like

Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by kikake: 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
laudate:

I agree!! sad How wicked can some people be? shocked Imagine them wishing an innocent young man dead, simply because they do not see eye-to-eye with his father! May God deliver us all, from the enemy within....... undecided

If you had known how many Imo citizens that had died from lung diseases through dust inhaled from the many roads outside Owerri which Okorocha govt deliberately excavated, poured red sand on top, and abandoned since 2012.

And no amount of campaign, no Jupiter can turn Okorocha to go back to those places to see or complete the abandoned roads.

You point to IPOB, is Okorocha the only Igbo governor that rejects Biafra?

2 Likes

Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by Dmec(m): 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
40kobo77:
Na wa.

Who told you that Ahamefula okorocha was dead? search on google and find out.
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by talk2percy(m): 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
40kobo77:
Na wa.

Those that wish death upon your household,will have death visit theirs in Jesus Name. So as u big like this nothing dey ur head? Chai....sombori's nine months is just wasted!!!! Minus one!

Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by 40kobo77: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
bilazego:

40kobo77, the new zombie sheriff in town.

Your family zombie.

1 Like

Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by chinedu234(m): 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
If it has gotten to the people having death wishes for their governor,then may God save Mr Rochas Okorocha and the family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by OAFMods: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
swiz123:
Crippled pot bellied tyrant. God will surely pay you back in your own coin for killing a ten year old boy and all those boys you tore their asshooles with your 3incher

God will surely visit your father too with unimaginable destruction. You shall die, your father too shall die, death to your mother, sister, your unborn generation from this race to the next and all other from your lineage shall witness nothing but death within the first week of their entrance to this earth till you lineage is completely wiped out and you history is forgotten never to be remembered on the face of the earth. How do you like that ?
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by blessedweapon(m): 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
Where is the ahamefule............ All I see are round, potbellied michellin ambassadors angry sad angry sad angry
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by fumiswtpusy(f): 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
If I am these boy I will be so afraid to have a ritualist father because one day,they will surely demand for these boy and the father will painfully give him away grin.atleast for him to know how it fells to lose people you love to ritualist grin grin
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by LordofNaija: 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
They loot our nations treasury and make us live miserly. They send their kids abroad to study so they keep ruling us. But God is never asleep their kids take to drugs either die of overdosing or become social nuisance. God is indeed faithful
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by tinsel: 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
[quote author=OAFMods post=60130830]

God will surely visit your father too with unimaginable destruction. You shall die, your father too shall die, death to your mother, sister, your unborn generation from this race to the next and all other from your lineage shall witness nothing but death within the first week of their entrance to this earth till you lineage is completely wiped out and you history is forgotten never to be remembered on the face of the earth. How do you like that ? [/quote
You really gave it to him. It will serve his stupidity right.]
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by tinsel: 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
[quote author=OAFMods post=60130830]

God will surely visit your father too with unimaginable destruction. You shall die, your father too shall die, death to your mother, sister, your unborn generation from this race to the next and all other from your lineage shall witness nothing but death within the first week of their entrance to this earth till you lineage is completely wiped out and you history is forgotten never to be remembered on the face of the earth. How do you like that ? [/quote
You really gave it to him. It will serve his stupidity better. Next time he will mind how he talks and how to mind his business.]
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by babadee1(m): 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
DanseMacabre:
I don't know why Okorocha wants to hand over to his son-in-law when he has an eligible son.

Ahamaefula Okorocha for Imo State Governor 2019!!!

Pikin wey just finish university.
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by Nonaira1: 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
So why isn't his face shown?

Last I checked okoroawasa son is fat. This boy wey una claim as his son here isn't.
Well due to his rapid weight loss, that boy may not be dead but he sure as hell sick.

I hope that 10 years boy spirit hunt that family. Okoroawasa may you and your family never know peace

Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by dinggle: 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
This Okorocha is a completed sell-out he even named his son after hausa fulani....did anyone take note?? Ahame?? Fula?? which kind name be dat if you add "d" it becomes Ahamed Fula.... e bi like say the man use him pikin sign Hausa Fulani contract.
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by Nonaira1: 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
laudate:

Hmm I wonder where they got that idea from.

Oh I know the death rumors of GEJ son by the APC miscreants. Even took it up a notch and put up in several articles
https://www.google.com/amp/s/ynaija.com/former-president-jonathan-reportedly-loses-son-london/amp/

i wonder why that was not wicked then? Oh I know because it comes from you rats with hateful led thoughts and cries when the same sh1t is giving back to una.
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by chineduemmao: 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
First class! Upon say impapa no sabi pikim for law wey im claim say he study? Idontblivit
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by okerekeikpo: 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
This is nOT the real son, this is a boy from Sudan called muhamed idris
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by bilazego(m): 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
40kobo77:

Your family zombie.

your great grand parents zombie. you have a family disease​ called zombiesm
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by nakotee: 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
to be a leader is not easy God made them to be there if u can't respect them nor wish them well use because of God

2 Likes

Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by bilazego(m): 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
40kobo77:

my mother is cheating on my Dad with a Zombie.

I know where she goes to every Afternoon.

Omo orukan
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by Abagworo(m): 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
DanseMacabre:
I don't know why Okorocha wants to hand over to his son-in-law when he has an eligible son.

Ahamaefula Okorocha for Imo State Governor 2019!!!

I will vote his son than anybody in PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) / Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle / IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.