Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,435 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours (60340 Views)

Okorocha & His Wife Visit Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo / Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
AmadiAba:
How Okorocha fell from Grace to grass because of money... Tufiakwa!

Meanwhile, IF YOU CAN'T LAST 2MINS OR WATERY SPERM, TRY BITTERKOLA + WATERMELON SEED (EVERY MAN NEEDS THIS!)

>>> https://www.nairaland.com/4017815/cant-last-2minutes-watery-sperm

Thank me later...

I love anything herbal/natural, but have you tried it / confirmed is efficacy?
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by wizygreat2000(m): 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
40kobo77:
Na wa.

There is nothing these IPOB/Nnamdi Kanu loyalists will not do to discredit this man,and that includes carrying fake news of his son's death.

Those that wish death upon your household,will have death visit theirs in Jesus Name.

This is one joke too expensive.
Okorodudu is a fool for killing innocent Citizens for his selfish interest in Imo........Those Pple blood we continue to they role for his Head
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by FreshMekanik: 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
RocketHarbalTea:
Okorocha is the enemy of the people he's supposed to take care. God is watching o...

We’re Treating Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm, Gono, Staph, Etc FREE OF CHARGE! for 10 people on Nairaland.

Check my Signature.

shit. give me treatment for mouth odour.
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by DanseMacabre(m): 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
Abagworo:

I will vote his son than anybody in PDP.

Okay, But why do you feel the need to share this info with me?
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by Davidscott(m): 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
Rochas if ur son die is beta dan d blood of d innocent poor boy ur fuckin boys killed God punish my haters
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by Akhir: 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
in Nnamdi Kanu's voice it plastic aham Brendan okoracha from Germany u are seeing with the father. #wailing IPOB
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by laudate: 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nonaira1:
Hmm I wonder where they got that idea from.

Oh I know the death rumors of GEJ son by the APC miscreants. Even took it up a notch and put up in several articles
https://www.google.com/amp/s/ynaija.com/former-president-jonathan-reportedly-loses-son-london/amp/

i wonder why that was not wicked then? Oh I know because it comes from you rats with hateful led thoughts and cries when the same sh1t is giving back to una.
I know you were born daft. undecided That is why you just confirmed that you are nothing but 'a rat, with hateful led thoughts and cries when the same sh1t giving back to una...' sad Please provide any incontrovertible piece of evidence that shows Laudate passing any negative comments, when former President Jonathan was reported to have lost his son in London. Just post it here, so that everyone can see the kind of lying scum that you are.... shocked
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by swiz123(m): 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
OAFMods:

God will surely visit your father too with unimaginable destruction. You shall die, your father too shall die, death to your mother, sister, your unborn generation from this race to the next and all other from your lineage shall witness nothing but death within the first week of their entrance to this earth till you lineage is completely wiped out and you history is forgotten never to be remembered on the face of the earth. How do you like that ?

Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by naijafella(m): 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
OsuMmanu1:
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin

Please go for a paternity test
Re: Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours by ikemesit4477: 5:07am On Sep 05, 2017
swiz123:
Crippled pot bellied tyrant. God will surely pay you back in your own coin for killing a ten year old boy and all those boys you tore their asshooles with your 3incher
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Have Not Received Salary Since I Became Governor Of Osun' / El-Rufai Meets Sanusi In Awe, Nasarawa (Photos) / Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.