Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,545 members, 7,770,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:30 AM

Book Summary - The Instant Millionaire By Mark Fisher - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Book Summary - The Instant Millionaire By Mark Fisher (8696 Views)

Pls Help Its Urgent! Anyone With An E- Copy Of "The Instant Millionaire"? / Book Summary - The Five Love Languages By Gray Chapman / Book Summary - The Psychology Of Selling By Brian Tracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Book Summary - The Instant Millionaire By Mark Fisher by BookVendor(m): 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
Here is a book that guides you on how to be a millionaire and meet your financial goal.
Mark Fisher use a tale between a young man who desire to be a millionaire and a rich man who expressive in his approach. This book’s insight is as valid like when it was written 27 years ago (1990).
The Instant Millionaire: A Tale of Wisdom and Wealth by Mark Fisher is a short, narrative story about a young man on a journey to find out who he wants to be and how he’s going to make his living. His wealthy uncle refers him to a man that holds the secrets on how to attain financial freedom. When the young man gets to the instant millionaire’s mansion, the tale of wisdom and wealth begins.

The instant millionaire says the following insights:
1. Have a financial target with timelines.
2. Write it down so that you can connect your hands, heart and mind.
3. Reflect on the amount your write down on paper.
4. Don’t let your limitation determine your expectation.
5. Write down the largest amount not the least.
6. All the events in your life are mirror images of your thought.
7. Life is exactly how you picture it.
8. If you want to change your life you have to change your thought.
9. Your thoughts must be instruments of progress nothing more.
10. Your limitation is real as long as you believe it.
11. The greatest limitation is mental in nature.
12. Expand your mental boundaries.
13. Desire is what sustains your thought.
14. The bigger the desire the fast the fulfillment of your financial goal.
15. The way to obtain faith is through the repetition of words.
16. People use the power of words but to their own detriment.
17. Experience is a better teacher than theory.
18. Your mind gives meaning to threats.
19. Life can be a rose garden or a hell of mines depending on your choice.
20. Your imagination (unconscious mind) guides your entire life.
21. Man is a reflection of the thoughts he or she has within.
22. Think at the level your mind can conceive.
23. Let the thought of financial success be with you all the time.
24. If you lose happiness you lose everything.
25. When you don’t know where you are going to get nowhere.
26. Don’t sacrifice your happiness for your dream.
27. If you knew you are going to die tomorrow won’t you change the way you live each day.
28. To be a genius is to do what you simply enjoy doing.
29. Tranquility is the greatest manifestation of power.
30. Life gives us what we expect of her.

If you’re having any financial struggle or strife -or you just want more of a good thing!- please let this little book work its calming magic on you! Inside the story, you’ll find real-life formulas and strategies for attaining wealth. Like the millionaire says, “How is it that you aren’t rich yet? Have you ever seriously asked yourself that question?” The advice is truly amazing, hopeful, comforting and wonderful! And I’ll be happy to share my own results when I’m through experimenting with the new strategies I learned.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Book Summary - The Instant Millionaire By Mark Fisher by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 06, 2017
Nice one op. Do you have the E-book of "the millionaire mind " by Thomas J Stanley? If you do, alert me on ekwueme.arinze@gmail.com. I will pay you a token.
Re: Book Summary - The Instant Millionaire By Mark Fisher by mostyg(m): 6:52am On Sep 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Book Summary - The Instant Millionaire By Mark Fisher by chibike69: 6:52am On Sep 07, 2017
I need instant billionaire own

1 Like

Re: Book Summary - The Instant Millionaire By Mark Fisher by Settingz321(m): 6:52am On Sep 07, 2017
Reading
Re: Book Summary - The Instant Millionaire By Mark Fisher by opalu: 6:53am On Sep 07, 2017
Great book
Re: Book Summary - The Instant Millionaire By Mark Fisher by aku626(m): 6:55am On Sep 07, 2017
Is search for it, not a fan of reading i think I'd imbibe the act.
Re: Book Summary - The Instant Millionaire By Mark Fisher by Iceman2017(m): 6:58am On Sep 07, 2017
Inspiring
Re: Book Summary - The Instant Millionaire By Mark Fisher by Democrat1c(m): 6:58am On Sep 07, 2017
No instant path to becoming a millionaire.

2 Likes

Re: Book Summary - The Instant Millionaire By Mark Fisher by Profcamsey(m): 7:00am On Sep 07, 2017
All these books you will read and nothing will happen. Be yourself and do your thing. Different strokes for different folks.

8 Likes

Re: Book Summary - The Instant Millionaire By Mark Fisher by PSVITA(m): 7:02am On Sep 07, 2017
Nice one... But z that book in the market?
Re: Book Summary - The Instant Millionaire By Mark Fisher by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Book Summary - The Instant Millionaire By Mark Fisher by chiscodedon(m): 7:06am On Sep 07, 2017
OP do u have the e-book? Hit me up if u do pls..
Re: Book Summary - The Instant Millionaire By Mark Fisher by digitalbabalawo(m): 7:21am On Sep 07, 2017
9ja too like summary.
Re: Book Summary - The Instant Millionaire By Mark Fisher by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 07, 2017
chiscodedon:
OP do u have the e-book?
Hit me up if u do pls..

Why don't you just download it yourself? There are many ways to download ebooks for free.
Re: Book Summary - The Instant Millionaire By Mark Fisher by infogenius(m): 7:57am On Sep 07, 2017
Interesting.
Nice one!
Re: Book Summary - The Instant Millionaire By Mark Fisher by Oktane: 8:03am On Sep 07, 2017
DouglasH92:

Why don't you just download it yourself? There are many ways to download ebooks for free.

Can you show a brother how this is done? I would appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Book Summary - The Instant Millionaire By Mark Fisher by Afribest(m): 9:06am On Sep 07, 2017
Nice book. Have read it all online 3yrs ago at Free
Re: Book Summary - The Instant Millionaire By Mark Fisher by hadayleke(m): 9:23am On Sep 07, 2017
The question is "is the Author a millionaire "
Everyone just looking for a means to make money
Re: Book Summary - The Instant Millionaire By Mark Fisher by shobam1410(m): 9:58am On Sep 07, 2017
Faruki:
Nice one op. Do you have the E-book of "the millionaire mind " by Thomas J Stanley? If you do, alert me on ekwueme.arinze@gmail.com. I will pay you a token.
Available and lots more.
ANY EBOOK BY ANY AUTHOR IN ANY AREA IS AVAILABLE IN OUR E-STORE. CONTACT US VIA WHATSAPP 07051505626 OR CALL 08189300870
Re: Book Summary - The Instant Millionaire By Mark Fisher by Timfreds(m): 11:50am On Sep 07, 2017
A nice book, I read it few years back. But I discovered no secret to riches, just work hard and let God favor you.
Re: Book Summary - The Instant Millionaire By Mark Fisher by JohnNgene: 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lol. I laugh because of the few comments on this front page post. I guess that "Book Summary" part included in the title is what is scaring off Nigerians/Nairalanders. Nawa o!

I'll also recommend other financial books like Billionaire in Training by Bradley Sugars, Rich Dad's Who Took My Money by Robert Kiyosaki, etc. If you've not read the elementary ones likes Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill and The Richest Man in Babylon, then you're not serious about your financial education yet.

You're all welcome to read my own post here https://www.nairaland.com/4006110/billionaire-40#59735469 where I'll be sharing summaries of these and other financial books I've read.

3 Likes

Re: Book Summary - The Instant Millionaire By Mark Fisher by JohnNgene: 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
Faruki:

Check your inbox and spam folder. Mekwa ka isi kwuo o! Lol.
Re: Book Summary - The Instant Millionaire By Mark Fisher by Hallams(m): 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Wretched But Saved / Writertain Writers League (entries And Judges Only) / **obinna**(a True Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.