Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Why Do You Always Think All Internet-based Business Is A Fraud? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Do You Always Think All Internet-based Business Is A Fraud? (512 Views)

Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! / How To Avoid Queue In Bank Premises With Internet Based Banking Services / Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Always Think All Internet-based Business Is A Fraud? by blogandfreelanc: 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
I don't understand why some folks are always pessimistic on this platform concerning Internet-based business Ideas in the form of a product or a service. While I understand that some have gotten their fingers burnt because of some scammers, I seem not to get why the hatred has to be transferred to honest and hard-working Entrepreneurs who operate their businesses on the Internet just because of the abuse of the use of Internet by some do-no good people.

If you're one of these pessimists, maybe you should have a rethink and start to do a proper research before castigating business ideas that are Internet-based just because you don’t know how it works. To those that have fallen for the tactics of Internet tricksters, have you thought about how you as well contributed to the success of that scheme? You fell for it because of your gullibility and laziness and these scammers preyed on that. You must always carry out a proper research before parting with your money and if it's too good to be true, then it is not true unless you are convinced beyond a doubt.

There are also cogent reasons I think you should start a business online and below are my thoughts;

1. There's no more guaranteed work for the countless number of graduates that our Institutions of higher learning produce year in year out.

2. Even the ones that have still have jobs don't get the satisfaction they envisaged because of the increasing unconcerned attitude of the Government and private employers of labour towards the workforce.

3. The Internet still remains the best equalizer you can use to leverage your resources and output in the modern day business model and there are a lot of people taking advantage of this. Because of time and space, you can google and carry out a research on these people and see for yourself how they've been able to build a 6-figure business with what they have learnt how to do first on the Internet and by Mentoring & Mastermind Courses from relevant Coaches.

Bamidele Onibalusi
Linda Ikeji
Jorden Roper
Sabrina Philipp

Dig deep into yourself and tap into that gifts you didn't know you possess. Develop on the gifts, learn to improve your skills and offer what you have to the world by filling a need. Mind you, it can only be in one or combination of these two: Product(s) to sell or Service(s) to render.

Where you can't invest your money, be ready and willing to invest your time as it's also a form of resource. Deliberately, develop yourself and learn about the things you don't know and you should know.

To your success.

http://www.blogandfreelance.com

(1) (Reply)

10 Years Later, Revisiting Asa’s Declaration Of Freedom By Chiagoziem Onyekwena / Lol! When You Have Phd In Sales Marketing. See Pics / Reserves Hit $38.2b As FDI Crosses $10 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.