Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now (56254 Views)

Photos Of Soldiers At The Home Of Tamunosisi Gogo-Jack, Rivers Commissioner / Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) / Fayose Meets Soldiers At A Checkpoint, Narrates How He Ran Away From Army. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
Oblang:

Stop saying this trash u all keep repeating. What's worst in arresting the terrorist. Infact he should be locked up and the key thrown into a bottomless pit...
If you really hate him that much you can take law into your hands and go and kill him. It was fellow man like you that killed Martin Luther King junior. Don't just sit on the internet and type, go out and do. Am sure when he's dead you will be awarded with the Nigerian equivalent of a presidential medal of freedom.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Oblang(m): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

If you really hate him that much you can take law into your hands and go and kill him. It was fellow man like you that killed Martin Luther King junior. Don't just sit on the internet and type, go out and do. Am sure when he's dead you will be awarded with the Nigerian equivalent of a presidential medal of freedom.

The court will deal with him...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by chikachike86(m): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
chineduemmao:
wetin de for chapter 4?

Fundamental rights of every citizen of Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by beulah2222(m): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ewedegubbler:

Mind you Mr, this is 2017 and there will be no Russian and UK to work hand in hand and fight for you. The war will reach every nook and cranny of the zoo. From where i am i can launch drones from the comfort of my home and help in roasting your Zoo nyash...
Wel Don Sir Mr Comando cheesy :p Your Stupidity Deserves Respect

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by laliga01: 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
Deseo:
Keep dying for KANU.
Freedom journey in SA, Sudan, Congo, Pakistan etc people died. No freedom fight comes easy, there are always casualties. During the war, people died.
If you can stop crying more than the bereaved, the better for you.
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by OjukwuWarBird: 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
NNAMDlKANU:
Point of correction... The guy took the magazine from the militarys gun, and the army raised alarm , other army came....They didn't drive the guy away... They shot him on his leg.. And it didn't penetrate.. They bundled him.. And d crowd protested.. As d crowd distracted them.. The guy jumped from the hilux n ran...

Were you there.?

Do u have an idea why the soldier harass the keke driver.?
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
Oblang:

The court will deal with him...
If you continue waiting for the court, you won't get what you seek. The bitter truth is that the court can do nothing to him especially at the level he is all thanks to the ostrich in aso rock.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by FrankGiel: 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
DocHMD:

Ewedurudeen dolt with 3 chromosomes, crawl back to your oshogbo hut. grin grin
I don't blame u guys.. Buhari is still being humane.. Left to me, once one single soldier is attacked, I Will declare a curfew in that state, send thousands of soldiers to get the Despot called Kanu! Let me see the people ready to lay down their lives for Him.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
laliga01:

Freedom journey in SA, Sudan, Congo, Pakistan etc people died. No freedom fight comes easy, there are always casualties. During the war, people died.
If you can stop crying more than the bereaved, the better for you.

Continue.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by MiguelKingII(m): 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
Pictures or i don belivit embarassed embarassed
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by laliga01: 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
Deseo:

Continue.
Thanks for your understanding
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by kalufelix(m): 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
kalufelix:
Tension At Isi Gate Reporting Live

The Army With Their Usual Intimidation Tried To Walay A Die Hard Biafran Keke Rider The Guy Disarmed The Soldiers Magazine And Burst His Head With It Other Soldiers Came To His Rescue And Pinned Him Down As They Drove Away With The Guy Pple Threw Stones At Them And They Fired Multiple Gun Shots ...No Casualties

Heavy Police Presence In Front Of The Mosque At Popular Ama Hausa Am Few Poles Away Just Heard 2 Gunshots Coming From That Direction Will Go Back When Am Done

More Details Shortly
The Nigerian Army Regrouped And Came Back Destroying Market Goods And Vehicles Just As Ibo Guys Had Chased Hausa Traders Away Moments Earlier. Adults Women And Children Ran For Their Lives

Market Closed Down Prematuredly
Multiple Hilux And Armoud Truck On Patrol. So Many Passengers Stranded
This Happened At A Regular N/Army Mobile Base At Former Umuahia Main Market Where All Kinds Of Armed Security Personnel Collect Their Daily Tax
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Coolgent(m): 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
If N.A need Civilian JTF i will volunteer free of charge!
Stupid Igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Ambassadors: 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
Very stewpid indeed. I dislike Igbos with every ounce of my energy. Do they think they are the only ones that are disenfranchised in the government of the day? Anofia. If they were fighting a good fight like agitating for transparency/anticorruption I would have joined them. But they are confused morons.
Coolgent:
If N.A need Civilian JTF i will volunteer free of charge!
Stupid Igbos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by DonBobes(m): 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ewedegubbler:

Mind you Mr, this is 2017 and there will be no Russian and UK to work hand in hand and fight for you. The war will reach every nook and cranny of the zoo. From where i am i can launch drones from the comfort of my home and help in roasting your Zoo nyash...

Ur foolishness is legendary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by kalufelix(m): 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
kalufelix:

The Nigerian Army Regrouped And Came Back Destroying Market Goods And Vehicles Just As Ibo Guys Had Chased Hausa Traders Away Moments Earlier. Adults Women And Children Ran For Their Lives

This Happened At A Regular N/Army Mobile Base At Former Umuahia Main Market Where All Kinds Of Armed Security Personnel Collect Their Daily Tax

Pardon My Writing And Lack Of Punctuations Am No Writer/journalist I Sincerely Hope Everyone Reads And Understand.
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by NNAMDlKANU(m): 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Were you there.?

Do u have an idea why the soldier harass the keke driver.?

Am an eyewitness... The guy refused to gv them #100 they seized his keke...
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
@WetinConsignMe_ It is obvious that this agitation is being instigated and funded by enemies of Nigeria keen to break up and weaken Nigeria , they are not interested delays of negotiations and due process, so a bloodbath is favoured as the quickest route to get to objective of weakening Nigeria.

regarding your question about my thoughts on NNPC appointments, firstly the news story is unconfirmed and is likely another anti-Buhari propaganda. Even if it is true as long as he hasn't broken any rules it is nobody's business. Who is too say what system he is using for appointments? Until he has finished making all appointments in his presidency how his critics know if his next set of appointments won't favour southerner?

Corrupt ppl will criticise Buhari what ever he does.

Congrats to all the new DANites just added to the DAN members list

We support One Nigeria and oppose any form of secession.

DANites are duty bound to
a) Make posts to challenge tribal bigotry,

b) Make posts to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,

c) Support other DANite on threads by quoting, liking and sharing sharing their posts.

d) Identify new moniker to be added to members list

e) Follow all listed Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page. You get to profile page by clicking on a DANite's moniker or go to url: Nairaland.com/<moniker>

f) Avoid quoting tribalists, secessionists and debating

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.

To join our email list send email wetinconsignme@asia.com.

If you want to become a Danite, indicate your interest and you would be added to list by an active established member.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by OjukwuWarBird: 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
NNAMDlKANU:

Am an eyewitness... The guy refused to gv them #100 they seized his keke...

Blood of Jesus

So because of #100

What kind of soldiers do the zoo have

Pls did the guy escape.?

Do me a favour

Pls create a thread to expose the criminality of the Nigerian Military

The Topic Should Be

" Nigerian Soldiers attacked Biafran Tricycle Rider at Isi Gate Umuahia because of 100 Naira."

Once again, did the guy escape the criminals called Military

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Xkalaban(m): 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
testional:
I watch your bro! True true you witness it, even most hausa men around Isigate are running for they safety, imagine a nigeria military personnel ( Army and Navy)harassing keke drivers at isigate up and down! Is pity, people that purpose to be at borders protecting our integrity against external forces or up north fighting bH boys! Some of them are at isigate umuahia running after keke people. Just come down over here and see for yourself! What a nation! Tufiawa!!!

What a nation indeed bro. Some ppl are clearly frustrated and they want to keep going backwards and dragging others into the mud with them. Mean while it's the 4uckin polithiefians who benefit from all these chaos.

I see the FG lacks knowledge about positive things they can do to quell the rising tension. If anything, they can start by deploying a team of engineers & experts in the south-east & south-south region to at least figure out why there's still no regular power supply and how to solve the problem but rather they've cowardly deployed their jihadist army to harrass & molest the ppl who seek self determination.

Abi person no get right again to say him no want associate with another person or thing again where he's being cheated or inconvenienced?

Imagine the economy is steady free falling & corruption has now become a norm that has eaten into the fabric of the nation and yet these shameless, incompetent looters they call rulers with zero integrity are more worried about retaining the status quo and oppressing the ppl into submission.

This forced unity will never yield love and if they try to gain it by intimidation & oppression then things will only keep detoriating in 9ja like forever. My advice to the clueless FG is to find ways to make 9ja attractive again and give the agitators attractive reasons to want in again. If not FG will keep running in circles like a headless chicken till it's become too late.

Giving the Biafrans something too good to walk away from & organizing a peaceful, respectful negotiation of terms of unity is the key to lasting peace. A.K.A conduction of an internationally recognized referendum.....

1 Like

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Yyeske(m): 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
I know Onitsha and Aba are next for IPOB stupidity
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by discusant: 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
40kobo77:

Yes i concur.

They think war is a joke. They think live bullets is like in the movies.

They will know. I blame Buhari for all this rubbish. Instead of him to lock Kanu up,and use the federal might to shutdown any agitation from those separatist parading as IPOB,he is still looking at them.

Cut off the head of the Snake,and you will see the other cowards run into their shops at 9th mile,and they will never show their faces again.

Yeye guy and his yeye calculation. Your back yard shall be first theater of the war this time. Cut off the head ba? You think Igbo is like your part of Nigeria where one man gives orders and millions follow.

Nnamdi Kanu has even done his bit regarding restoration of Biafra; he can be off the scene but the agitation gathers momentum.
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Yyeske(m): 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
Like play like play, e don dey start
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
two soldiers dead.am stilll lookinng
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by WetinConsignMe: 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
GenBuhari:
@WetinConsignMe_ It is obvious that this agitation is being instigated and funded by enemies of Nigeria keen to break up and weaken Nigeria , they are not interested delays of negotiations and due process, so a bloodbath is favoured as the quickest route to get to objective of weakening Nigeria.

regarding your question about my thoughts on NNPC appointments, firstly the news story is unconfirmed and is likely another anti-Buhari propaganda. Even if it is true as long as he hasn't broken any rules it is nobody's business. Who is too say what system he is using for appointments? Until he has finished making all appointments in his presidency how his critics know if his next set of appointments won't favour southerner?

Corrupt ppl will criticise Buhari what ever he does.

Congrats to all the new DANites just added to the DAN members list

We support One Nigeria and oppose any form of secession.

DANites are duty bound to
a) Make posts to challenge tribal bigotry,

b) Make posts to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,

c) Support other DANite on threads by quoting, liking and sharing sharing their posts.

d) Identify new moniker to be added to members list

e) Follow all listed Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page. You get to profile page by clicking on a DANite's moniker or go to url: Nairaland.com/<moniker>

f) Avoid quoting tribalists, secessionists and debating

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.

To join our email list send email wetinconsignme@asia.com.

If you want to become a Danite, indicate your interest and you would be added to list by an active established member.

Here is what the guy wrote:
the lopsided appointments of FCT ministers in Nigeria since independence.

Not just Buhari

1 Like

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Yyeske(m): 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Daboomb: 11:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
40kobo77:

Yes i concur.

They think war is a joke. They think live bullets is like in the movies.

They will know. I blame Buhari for all this rubbish. Instead of him to lock Kanu up,and use the federal might to shutdown any agitation from those separatist parading as IPOB,he is still looking at them.

Cut off the head of the Snake,and you will see the other cowards run into their shops at 9th mile,and they will never show their faces again.

Problem with Buahri is that he is trying TOO HARD to be Mr. Nice!
He wants to play nice with Piglets.

He wants everybody to call him a Democrat, a Civiliana dn Mr. Do-good.

If they had tried this nonsense under OBJ, Nnamdi Kanu would have been hostory by today.

But l think with the way they are putting their fingers inside the man's mouth, he would have no other choice than to bite them.
I just hope he chops off their fingers completely.

I cant wait for October to come and let us see if Kanu will walk back home free on that day or his supporters will obey his command to burn Nigeria down, if he is arrested.
The die is cast

1 Like

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Ngene44: 11:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
Yyeske:
all igbos love biafra, we have not been treated fairly.
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Daboomb: 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
kalufelix:

While it is wrong for Uniformed men to be collecting road-side bribe form ordinary people (this happens all over Nigeria), l think trying to instigate a war will not be in the interest of Easterners.

Just look at what you described above.
WHO do you think is suffering right now?
The Soldiers?
The brainless albino called Nnamdi Kanu that started it all?
The poor, innocent and Muumu Ibos chanting Biafra or is it the Afonjas or Abokis thousands of miles away?

Be honest to yourself, who is SUFFERING it right away?

You IPOB people need to engage your brains before beating your chest

1 Like

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by reality1010: 11:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
Yyeske:
What r u posting?U call ppl agitating for self determination stupidity.Your mymu done do.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Daboomb: 12:01am On Sep 05, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
I am just tired of these country.i can't wait for my bueatiful country oduduwa republic
If I don't get oduduwa republic I will commit suicide like awolowo.

You dont need to commit suicide, just dress like a woman and RUN AWAY like the Coward called Odumegwu Ojukwu.

At least you can sneak back later and claim it was the Devil that made you do it.

Anuofia!

This your kwanu will soon receive sense. Just wait till october
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Daboomb: 12:06am On Sep 05, 2017
Memma405:
Nigeria does not know that the International community is recording their SINS and taking side. Let them continue.
GIANT OF AFRICA IS AFRAID OF A REFERENDUM (A MAJOR PILLAR OF DEMOCRACY)

No be only International community, Na world community.
You people will just be mowed down like Rabbits or the Piglets that you are.
International community has seen through all your stupidity.

No one is going to give you any Bleep.ing referendum.
When you are tired, all of you will pack your things and go back to your five states and stay-put there.
You will recall your Senators and stop collecting Monthly allocation from Nigerian Govt.

Then we may start taking you serious.
Bunch of two-faced, confused, greedy bastards!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fulani Movement For Peter Obi In Plateau March(photos) / El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) / Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.