Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now (56359 Views)

Photos Of Soldiers At The Home Of Tamunosisi Gogo-Jack, Rivers Commissioner / Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) / Fayose Meets Soldiers At A Checkpoint, Narrates How He Ran Away From Army. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by laliga01: 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
Deseo:

Continue.
I love this Babe, your moral high.
You get liver.
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by akulaxx: 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
Deseo:
Keep dying for KANU.

for biafra

for there is no other way
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
akulaxx:

for biafra

for there is no other way

Continue.
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
bakila:

...... and for a lot of Igbo traders, prostitutes, professionals and artisans in Nigeria.

Now I won't blame u for not making sense though, The Brownies are good at that. grin
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by bakila: 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Now I won't blame u for not making sense though, The Brownies are good at that. grin
Because you not what sense is.
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by ameri9ja: 3:05am On Sep 06, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

Here is what the guy wrote:
the lopsided appointments of FCT ministers in Nigeria since independence.

Not just Buhari

Bros, u doing a great job. More grease to your..
Did u see the thread I just put up on the Biafran war? Could u please contribute your own graphics if any
-------------------------------------------------------------------
**Danites are members of DAN (Detribalised Association if Nigeria)
**We make posts against tribal bigotry and hatred and posts supporting detribalization and unity of Nigeria. These are our core values.
**Other than these core values, any other views expressed by any Danite are his own views and do not reflect the views of any other Danite.
**DAN is not on the side of any person, group, or party.
** Every Danite has the right to use the Danite list to state his opinion or to counteract any opinion he does not agree with even if by another Danite.
**To become a Danite, you must indicate strong interest or be nominated by a Danite.
**Please paste this part of the post to appropriate posts or threads you wish to bring to the attention of other Danites.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Join our email list as soon as possible by emailing: 
Wetinconsignme@asia.com
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by ripbubu: 6:53am On Sep 06, 2017
ofai:
I owe no allegiance to a country that is not ready to make things right for it's citizens. I owe no allegiance to a country that can't protect me. Some so called patriots will even readily drop their Nigeria for another country when given the opportunity. I owe no allegiance to a country whose leadership are bent on dividing the citizenry with their speeches, actions and inaction. There is so much brain drain in the country due to the fraud and hypocrisy in the system.
I don't believe in blind patriotism. if there is sincerity on the part of Nigerias leadership to fix Nigeria regardless of economic challenges, there won't be escalated agitations. A true patriot is not a blind patriot. NIGERIA wants blind patriotism. they won't get it from me.
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by darediamond(m): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
sparko1:

What is this one saying! Are you OK? Have ever seen life bullet before? All these small boys talking about war, you have no idea what war is! You think it's garage fight. War is not something anyone should use as expression, because when it's start everybody will lose, no gain for anyone! Imagine what will happen if a bomb drop on an oil pipeline with nobody to come and rescue! Look at ordinary flood people are displayed and looking like the whole world is against them even with all the aid!
Kid, please step aside. You know not what I am capable of. Talk is cheap. You can keep on rubbishing yourself on here. Fear of death have no grip on me no more as I have tasted Near death events severally.
One South.
One Odua Republic
One People Republic Of Biafra
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by sparko1(m): 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
darediamond:

Kid, please step aside. You know not what I am capable of. Talk is cheap. You can keep on rubbishing yourself on here. Fear of death have no grip on me no more as I have tasted Near death events severally.
One South.
One Odua Republic
One People Republic Of Biafra

This stupid quote reminds me of something I read a while ago, in Britain the King were regarded as god, so the Prince as a little god, now the Prince do anything wrong instead of punishing him which was something that was considered difficult to do they have his best friend beaten with him in attendance. You know if you call me a kid and by extension you are the grow up one, I wonder how elders reason where you come from.

How can someone with a near death experience pray for war as a show of strength in the 20th century, are you the only one left in your immediate and extended family? Let's assume you are as brave as you you imagined who will take care of all your love one's.

Ask the elders in your family, those that were adults during the Civil War, how much they prayed for the end of the war before its finally ended, how you have to sleep with one eye open just to get some rest, how you can't travel across states without the fear of being killed, how those yoruba without tribal Mark were killed in the north! You have no idea what war is, and my advice be careful what you wish for, it might just come to pass.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by darediamond(m): 2:45am On Sep 10, 2017
sparko1:

This stupid quote reminds me of something I read a while ago, in Britain the King were regarded as god, so the Prince as a little god, now the Prince do anything wrong instead of punishing him which was something that was considered difficult to do they have his best friend beaten with him in attendance. You know if you call me a kid and by extension you are the grow up one, I wonder how elders reason where you come from.

How can someone with a near death experience pray for war as a show of strength in the 20th century, are you the only one left in your immediate and extended family? Let's assume you are as brave as you you imagined who will take care of all your love one's.

Ask the elders in your family, those that were adults during the Civil War, how much they prayed for the end of the war before its finally ended, how you have to sleep with one eye open just to get some rest, how you can't travel across states without the fear of being killed, how those yoruba without tribal Mark were killed in the north! You have no idea what war is, and my advice be careful what you wish for, it might just come to pass.

To yourself you are sensible. But all you are spewing is senselessness as your point of views marry not the unfolded events that made me maintained my view and the view of Powers that be in South West. War or no War, a man will die. Without oppression, never can there be Sensible agitations.
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by sparko1(m): 7:02am On Sep 10, 2017
darediamond:

To yourself you are sensible. But all you are spewing is senselessness as your point of views marry not the unfolded events that made me maintained my view and the view of Powers that be in South West. War or no War, a man will die. Without oppression, never can there be Sensible agitations.

Which South West? I just realized you are looking for an audience, you should write a book!

Don't mention me again, look for your sensible audience!
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by darediamond(m): 11:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
sparko1:

Which South West? I just realized you are looking for an audience, you should write a book!

Don't mention me again, look for your sensible audience!

Your ways, your life, your headache.
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by shukuokukobambi: 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
Betmaster3:
I hope they killed those soldiers. The zoo must obey
tensazangetsu20:

Worse thing the federal government will do is arresting nnamdi kanu again. He should have never been arrested in the first place to even begin with.
attackgat:

Unfortunately for you, military rule is not the same civilian rule. In civilian rule, anyone is allowed to agitate about anything, be it Biafra or otherwise. If you dont like what they are agitating for, you can either remove chapter 4 of the 1999 constitution or jump down a lake.

Hmmmm.......Just musing. Any new developments? cool
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by ba7man(m): 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
darediamond:

When bullets burst the head of the people beside you, you will forget all these quotes you read in books and run like a chicken.
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by darediamond(m): 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
ba7man:
When bullets burst the head of the people beside you, you will forget all these quotes you read in books and run like a chicken.
And they will will die twice right?
How deep have you tasted pains as old as you are?
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
darediamond:
Gradually, war is looming and all I see is total destruction of North.

You northerners believe in North-dominated military but alas, you people are dead already because S.W will never support you against Igbo's this time around and that will render your region desolate as you are against peaceful call for genue restructuring. Keep the oppression on and think you can eat your cake and have it. As baba Awolowo said Abuja shall be turned to ashes, S.W will bring it on because you are calling for war and North shall receive it so soon.
Long live Oduduwa Republic, Long live Bifra land.

Hmm. Are you sure SW wont support cos here on nairaland, i see SW supporters.
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

See how you are insulting your sister.i am from yoruba though people think I am not because I m very neat and always change my pant,and don't pretend or betray ask my boyfriend and I hate back stabbing.
I am your sister from lagos.
Now apologies for insulting your elder sister

Lol. You are funny. And your moniker is shameful.
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by darediamond(m): 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
Fineman87:

Hmm. Are you sure SW wont support cos here on nairaland, i see SW supporters.
They are supporters for they know not what is at stake.
Most of them are Strawberries.
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by ba7man(m): 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
darediamond:

And they will will die twice right?
How deep have you tasted pains as old as you are?
life is about choices. If you choose pain, you'll receive it in double folds.

Good luck with your choice.
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by darediamond(m): 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
ba7man:
life is about choices. If you choose pain, you'll receive it in double folds.

Good luck with your choice.
When you ougth to act and you stay calm fearing the unknown, you have then reach the end from the start.
Bye
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
darediamond:

They are supporters for they know not what is at stake.
Most of them are Strawberries.

Am happy that there are real yorubas like you.
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 22, 2020
40kobo77:

Yes i concur.

They think war is a joke. They think live bullets is like in the movies.

They will know. I blame Buhari for all this rubbish. Instead of him to lock Kanu up,and use the federal might to shutdown any agitation from those separatist parading as IPOB,he is still looking at them.

Cut off the head of the Snake,and you will see the other cowards run into their shops at 9th mile,and they will never show their faces again.

Is that why Amotekun is not functioning ?

Why is it that tens of people are killed in Jos or Kaduna every week, yet nobody gets arrested either by army or Nigerian police ?

What solutions have you ever given for such waste of human blood ?

Why not concentrate your venoms where it matters most, and leave trivial issues that don't concern you ?

This is simply hatred and inferiority complex that you are displaying.
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by manuelreports: 10:50am On Apr 22, 2020
WetinConsignMe:
That's what we Danites.foresee: needless war that yields no desired result. In the first war 3 million died and what did we have to show for it?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are Danites - members of DAN (Detribalised Association of Nigeria)
To become a Danite you must be nominated by a Danite
You must also be against tribal bigotry and secession
If you wish to become a Danite, just say so
Your profile will be vetted to see if you qualify

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongreat, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Join our email list as soon as you can by emailing:
wetinconsignme@asia.com
No be only danite but Daniel
Ndi are Ndi ara everywhere

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) / AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) / Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.