Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Ifeanyi Udeze Is Not My Boyfriend -halima Abubakar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifeanyi Udeze Is Not My Boyfriend -halima Abubakar (2413 Views)

Halima Abubakar Now A Proud ‘mother (PHOTOS) / Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see / Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Udeze Is Not My Boyfriend -halima Abubakar by aloyemeka1: 2:24am On Feb 24, 2010
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Ifeanyi Udeze is not my boyfriend -Halima Abubakar

'Nonye Ben-Nwankwo

Halima Abubakar is one of the prominent babes in Nollywood at the moment. After a trailer load of scandals that threatened to ruin her career as an actress, the babe appears to have bounced back in full swing. The grapevine claimed that she is flowing in cash after the guy in her life, Ifeanyi Udeze, a footballer, spoilt her in cash and kind.

[img]http://odili.net/news/source/2010/feb/20/punch/images/pix2008020914265082[1].jpg[/img]
Halima Abubakar

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/feb/20/820.html

But reacting to the story, Halima said she wasn't ready to talk about her personal life, insisting there was no 'Ifeanyi Udeze' in her life.

"I wish there was one. I only know Ifeanyi as a footballer. Who doesn't know him? But to tell you the truth, he is not my boyfriend."

Halima Abubakar came into the limelight some years ago and was doing pretty well before she was allegedly involved in a nude photograph scandal. She has turned a new leaf as most of the producers who had blacklisted her are now giving her roles in their movies.

The Okene, Kogi State-born babe has a lot of movies to her credit, including Dangerous Angels and Offensive.

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce's Outfit At A Child Rated Concert! Hit Or Miss? / Kennis Music Act Jaywon's Lincon Navigator In Fatal Accident [photos] / Actress Halima Abubakar - Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me Should Wait Till Am 34

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.