Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) (44090 Views)

Davido Meets His Lookalike At Obi Cubana’s Birthday Party / Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) / Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) by dayleke: 9:00am On Sep 05, 2017
They "NOSE" themselves
Re: Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) by Oziahete(m): 9:01am On Sep 05, 2017
If anyboby believe that they look alike, need to go for check up. Or his village people are using his eyes to browse and that brethren, it can affect the owner. Look alike ko, look the same ni.
Re: Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) by wildchild02: 9:03am On Sep 05, 2017
Good for him

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION (Sallah Promo is still on)
Re: Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) by Ramaa(m): 9:03am On Sep 05, 2017
grin grin
meforyou1:
they do
Re: Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 9:04am On Sep 05, 2017
[quote author=heryur post=60138220][/quote]
grin grin
Re: Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) by lanrei(m): 9:04am On Sep 05, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

Where
angry angry not talking to you

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:05am On Sep 05, 2017
lanrei:

angry angry not talking to you

tongue
Re: Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2017
Tittos:
Korede Bello's Reaction When He Met His Doppelganger(photos)

The super model and 2016 Mr University Africa Eastern King, Vickeyblazze is always thought to be Korede Bello's twin wherever he goes. Finally the award winning singer met his doppelganger model at the shoot of his upcoming music video "My People"..
super model kwa then ayam an extraterrestrial-superhero-model grin
Re: Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) by kobijacobs(m): 9:11am On Sep 05, 2017
look alike my ass
Re: Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) by femi4: 9:12am On Sep 05, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Lol, that meme tho
I ve been seeing Tamarapretty until now.....humm The power of illusion
Re: Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) by kobabe(m): 9:12am On Sep 05, 2017
dareerah:
He looks like korede bello than korede looks like himself... cheesy
you are confusing me
Re: Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) by pembisco(m): 9:21am On Sep 05, 2017
dareerah:
He looks like korede bello than korede looks like himself... cheesy
I don't understand
Re: Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) by Stevengerd(m): 9:22am On Sep 05, 2017
But pipu blind sha, how the two of dem take resemble?

Re: Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) by SirLakes: 9:28am On Sep 05, 2017
How dey take resemble each other now

Abi na my eyes

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) by Lasky33(m): 9:30am On Sep 05, 2017
I think its their hair that look alike.. Lol
Re: Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) by zaragozasingp(m): 9:31am On Sep 05, 2017
homos
Re: Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 9:36am On Sep 05, 2017
The boy looks hungry
Re: Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) by sonofanarchy(m): 9:40am On Sep 05, 2017
gayss
Re: Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) by 4ward(m): 9:45am On Sep 05, 2017
Tittos:
Korede Bello's Reaction When He Met His Doppelganger(photos)

The super model and 2016 Mr University Africa Eastern King, Vickeyblazze is always thought to be Korede Bello's twin wherever he goes. Finally the award winning singer met his doppelganger model at the shoot of his upcoming music video "My People"..

ok oooooooo

Re: Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 05, 2017
DEAL:
2 Weeks Free Training on DESKTOP PUBLISHING & WEBSITE DESIGNING.
No. 93 Idimu Road, Okunola Bus Stop, Egbeda Lagos.

Don't be left behind, TECH is POWER•••
Re: Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 05, 2017
cool
Re: Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) by EyeGlass(m): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2017
See him horn nose grin
Re: Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2017
Larrey:
They don't lookalike
Thank you for this. People should ignore the haircut and see if they still look alike. Nigerians sef. undecided
Re: Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) by barallanee(f): 10:03am On Sep 05, 2017
To me dey Dnt luk alike o....or is it bkos of d hair
Re: Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) by barallanee(f): 10:03am On Sep 05, 2017
To me dey Dnt luk alike o....or is it bkos of d hair.
Re: Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) by dareerah(f): 10:14am On Sep 05, 2017
pembisco:
I don't understand
You should
Re: Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) by dareerah(f): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2017
kobabe:
you are confusing me
How did i?
Re: Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) by 400billionman: 10:16am On Sep 05, 2017
Sir. do us a favor
What type of garri should we fry ?
The yellow one or the white one..
Re: Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) by lindytania(f): 10:26am On Sep 05, 2017
who else noticed that the inscription 'Gayboy' is written on the model's t shirt.
Re: Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) by lindytania(f): 10:27am On Sep 05, 2017
smiley
Re: Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) by Phemi93(m): 11:04am On Sep 05, 2017
I guess you meant Kenny blaq's lookalike....
Re: Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) by holatunde1759(m): 11:04am On Sep 05, 2017
Dem no resemble

Lookalike ko.....likealook ni

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother / Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) / Caroline Danjuma Marks Daughter's Birthday With Lavish Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.