Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) (39294 Views)

Photo Of Ugochukwu Igwilo Tata, Cultist Who Was Killed, Beheaded By Cult Group / Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) / Joseph Odok: Lady Set Me Up For Assassination - Attacked UNICAL Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by Gourdoinc(m): 5:49am On Sep 05, 2017
ccollins:
and how is it they didn't track U bad after all these drama super hero U claimed above . thought they would have maimed U alive or U did be a dead man by now for tidying their Bleep ups. they for rugged U kwa
because you didn't ask what I did after the explusion, even common anti cult peeps, mess alot with you all, whoop ur asses and nofin happens. if you want to learn the real badass, you can always ask so we educate you. what I described earlier was the most humane thing I have ever done mind you. that's the Christian way to handle them under our fucking laws. note what I said, when u handle your enemies, you finish them completely and even their families. maybe you weren't smart enough to understand that.

a university cultist is a Jew. all Na noise. when real wahala comes, we have always realized that. so relax

shun cultism and all it represents, a word is enough for a wise person

1 Like

Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by Gourdoinc(m): 5:52am On Sep 05, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Shut up talk talk.you didn't do anything.if you realy did those things to cultist you would have long been dead.
Do you think Cultism is children play.they would have tracked your liaring ass down.
Even the least violent cult would have had you gunned down
Liar liar
you are a small child, when u are dealt with by a real man you will become as meek as a bird. most of you cultists know nothing. we been there we done all that. when real cultists paraded universities we no Jew, Na now small small liverless children full everywhere dey form cultist?

soonest your type will face real music, even with all the cultism In the world, you will wonder how you scamper for safety

many of you haven't truly seen violence. you will shit in your childish pants.

shun cultism, a word is enough for a wise person
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by brenister10: 6:41am On Sep 05, 2017
Ayodejioak:
Something don't just add up here...
He looks to me more like a local indigene than a lawyer.
Also, we are only informed about an act, not a suspected reason.
Looks like more to the story.

So e get a particular way lawyers wey get emotional trauma dey look abi? I wish you never go through such else people won't recognise you any longer
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 6:43am On Sep 05, 2017
hahahahahahahaha he don messed up with their girlfriend... wished they cut off his joy stick grin
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by wizygreat2000(m): 7:03am On Sep 05, 2017
EponOjuku:

If Nigeria is a zoo, your folks are at the lowest end of the food chain.
what do You call it When You have a photogenic president that only know how to snap picture and travel all over the world without result? Make sense fall on You dis morning.

Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by DONFASZY(m): 8:05am On Sep 05, 2017
Why is he on d flooor like commmmon criminal
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by petitejolie(f): 9:48am On Sep 05, 2017
south and cultism be like 5&6
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 10:20am On Sep 05, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Thank God they did'nt kill him

To the cult boys may 2yrs never be enough to clear their carry-over courses
lol,u didnt talk of d lecturer to leave d school,who knws if those guys might still be trailing him

1 Like

Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by Matthewdan(m): 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
dainformant:
Joseph Odok, a lawyer, a social crusader and a lecturer in the University of Calabar was today attacked by some cult boys in Calabar, Cross River state capital. The man who was cut with machete and other weapons during the attack - was left seriously wounded by the hoodlums.

He is being currently treated at an undisclosed hospital in Calabar.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/unical-lecturer-wounded-attack-cult-boys-today-calabar-photo.html

These lecturers will never learn from history.....when strike dae lyk dz d bst thing to do na to leave d school ☻
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by ccollins(m): 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
Gourdoinc:
because you didn't ask what I did after the explusion, even common anti cult peeps, mess alot with you all, whoop ur asses and nofin happens. if you want to learn the real badass, you can always ask so we educate you. what I described earlier was the most humane thing I have ever done mind you. that's the Christian way to handle them under our fucking laws. note what I said, when u handle your enemies, you finish them completely and even their families. maybe you weren't smart enough to understand that.

a university cultist is a Jew. all Na noise. when real wahala comes, we have always realized that. so relax

maybe those U met were rugged or were just wanna be's .are U telling me they didn't track U down after all the rough treatment U gave them in barracks... but I get the vantage point you are coming from. it all depends on who is who and also territory. U used soldiers and it saved U to some extent
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by Matthewdan(m): 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
Zendinho:
Proudly a malabite....

sharaP there......how ur GSS
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by Matthewdan(m): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
Zendinho:
Proudly a malabite....

sharaP there......how ur GSS?
Zendinho:
Proudly a malabite....

sharaP there......how ur GSS?
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by mechanics(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
I wish him speedy recovery.
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by Zendinho(m): 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
Matthewdan:

sharaP there......how ur GSS

Isi nkita...
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by TeekayCarter: 4:20am On Sep 06, 2017
Gourdoinc:
thank God for your life. he should investigate within, he will have an idea on. who and who could be responsible. thus involve soldiers. I once did that in those days and I watched these cultist children suffer in military detention for over 6months. afterwards I transferred them to Kiri Kiri for 100k per month which their parents were paying.

after they assumed they begged me, I ensured they were expelled from the school and blacklisted by jamb to ensure no federal or state university or poly can take them and even if they do they will never go for youth service.

wanna know what happened afterwards?

anyway point is that, when you want to deal with ur enemy, finish him completely and even his family

what happened afterwards?
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by Matthewdan(m): 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
Zendinho:

Isi nkita...

Isi Odoh
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by ccollins(m): 1:52am On Jan 17, 2018
Gourdoinc:

Bro pm me your number,only a serious Christian or soldier man go talk like this
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by Morrison91(m): 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing Kenyan Lady Found In The Mortuary, Had Her Pant Partly Lowered / Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days / Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.