Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) (65789 Views)

Photo Of Ugochukwu Igwilo Tata, Cultist Who Was Killed, Beheaded By Cult Group / Attah Aboi, Footballer Murdered By Cult Members In Lagos / Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by BlackBuhari: 9:54am On Dec 13, 2019
The Chief Security Of Awka the capital city of Anambra State Mr Ezeoke was shot dead by some alleged cult boys @6pm and another young man who sales Keke ticket opposite saint faith church Awka by name silencer . Awusa abata Awka .

Source : https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2586054188151995&set=gm.2879126008818481&type=3&theater

Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by Simplyleo: 9:57am On Dec 13, 2019
By some alleged cult boys?

I disagree.

Let's focus attention on the "killer herdsmen". cheesy

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by Earlystar698(m): 10:18am On Dec 13, 2019
Rip
Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by Danzakidakura(m): 10:30am On Dec 13, 2019
Earlystar698:
Rip
Oga must everybody rest in peace ? Pls allow some to rest in pieces and go to hell. When nemesis catch a man dont tell him how to rest karma will take care of that.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by madapcmod: 11:24am On Dec 13, 2019
He was the head of vigilante in Awka and has been hard on the stupid cultists, giving vital information to SARS and ensuring the vigilante and police work together in eradicating cultism. They wasted the guy for exposing them.

The fools that call themselves cultists will know no peace.

RIP Ezeoke

186 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by madapcmod: 11:30am On Dec 13, 2019
[s]
Danzakidakura:
Oga must everybody rest in peace ? Pls allow some to rest in pieces and go to hell. When nemesis catch a man dont tell him how to rest karma will take care of that.
[/s]

Not everyone is a cultist like u.

Check his polo badge. He is a vigilante head. The cultists took him unaware, killed him n took away his pump action

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by Danzakidakura(m): 11:44am On Dec 13, 2019
madapcmod:
[s][/s]

Not everyone is a cultist like u.

Check his polo badge. He is a vigilante head. The cultists took him unaware, killed him n took away his pump action
they should have cut off his prick. If you know how wicked does vigilantes can be mostly those ones in SE terrorising innocent people but if they see army vuuuuum

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by BlackfireX: 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2019
Which country
Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by daddytime(m): 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
shocked

With all the odeshi merchants at Awkuzu and Nteje, a whole chief security officer could not fortify his own body from gunshots?

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
Please I am a software developer currently in search of a job. Kindly reach me on WhatsApp on 08189735525 if there is an offer.

5 Likes

Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by nepapole(m): 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
Aiyes men!!!
Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by GeneralPula: 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by yebba(m): 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
If chief security can be killed by cult boys, then who is safe?? chai, it is well with this nation

WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN SOME EXTRA INCOME DAILY WITH YOUR PHONE?
IF YES, Email me, call/chat me on whatsapp (CHECK MY SIGNATURE/PROFILE FOR CONTACT DETAILS )
YOU NEED JUST ZERO NAIRA TO START. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH REFERRALS OR MARKETING... STOP DULLING YOURSELF.
YOUR PHONE IS A MONEY MAKER
HIT ME UP NOW !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
Police will nab the killer very soon.

Watch out.

5 Likes

Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by StrikeBack(m): 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
Killer Elite
Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by Slawormir: 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
Simbrixton:
2/2 (warlords used to be a strong system in the east dunno what goes on today i used to love the aiyes/aro bagger wars most of my igbo friends in umuahia north are still in touch i enjoyed major love in the east as a yoruba boy would never forget
My nigggar

1 Like

Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by tophumble(m): 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
This is not good at all

Rest in peace to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by Emmanuelhector(m): 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
But most times, if you see this security guys harassing innocent people, We go they wish them hmm.
It already happened

1 Like

Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by Toscarel: 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:
By some alleged cult boys?

I disagree because I'm a confused degenerate

Let's focus attention on the "killer herdsmen".
I was born dumb please do not blame me cheesy
[/s]

DUMB

39 Likes

Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by Dannieln1: 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
This country self

1 Like

Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by bmdmixer: 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
rest in peace to the man fighting for security rest well

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by juman(m): 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
Head of vigilante suppose to have anti bullet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by Simbrixton(m): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
2/2 (warlords used to be a strong system in the east dunno what goes on today i used to love the aiyes/aro bagger wars most of my igbo friends in umuahia north are still in touch i enjoyed major love in the east as a yoruba boy would never forget

1 Like

Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by lonelydora: 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
I saw this on facebook yesterday.

He might have been dealing ruthlessly with cult boys, and they saw him as obstacle. Or there are some of his members in some cult group.

Might be a retaliation too.

Why didn't he have some kind of "odeshi?"

Rest In Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by DictionMaster: 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
Maglen:
Please I am a software developer currently in search of a job. Kindly reach me on WhatsApp on 08189735525 if there is an offer.

Please send me a message on 08135488824(WhatApp)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
Maglen:

There's always offer for a software developer if you are good at what you do

4 Likes

Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by Neddstark: 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2019
When Will Our Government Go on a Killing rampage on cultists. As in any cultists found, shot to death. Just like the US war on MS13. Look at what is happening in Benin. Cultist bringing out the heart of their rivals, video is live online.
If you are a cultist and you quote me, you will be killed next.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation / Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) / How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.