Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Only Game Of Throne Fans Will Know The Name Of This Guy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Only Game Of Throne Fans Will Know The Name Of This Guy (1685 Views)

Game Of Throne Actress Sophie Turner And Husband Joe Jonas Welcomes First Child / Actor Andrew Dunbar Of Game Of Throne Is Dead / More Than 800,000 Fans Have Signed A Petition To Remake Game Of Throne's Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Game Of Throne Fans Will Know The Name Of This Guy by okey4reel(m): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
What is the name of this swagged up celebrity

Re: Only Game Of Throne Fans Will Know The Name Of This Guy by sunshineV(f): 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
Amita bashan

1 Like

Re: Only Game Of Throne Fans Will Know The Name Of This Guy by Benekruku(m): 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2017

Christiano Ronaldo

Re: Only Game Of Throne Fans Will Know The Name Of This Guy by divinehand2003(m): 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
sunshineV:
Amita bashan

Hahaha

Guy, which level now. Abi na the Hindi version of game of thrones you dey watch?

4 Likes

Re: Only Game Of Throne Fans Will Know The Name Of This Guy by dingbang(m): 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
Wetin concern me
Re: Only Game Of Throne Fans Will Know The Name Of This Guy by Tamarapetty(f): 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
peter hayden dinklage cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Game Of Throne Fans Will Know The Name Of This Guy by dollytino4real(f): 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
buhari

1 Like

Re: Only Game Of Throne Fans Will Know The Name Of This Guy by divinehand2003(m): 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
Tamarapetty:

You too know book oooo. Can I be your pal already?
Re: Only Game Of Throne Fans Will Know The Name Of This Guy by fbtowner(m): 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
dollytino4real:
buhari

I'm very sure you would be seeing buhari in your dream almost every night. smiley

1 Like

Re: Only Game Of Throne Fans Will Know The Name Of This Guy by Tapout(m): 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
hand of the queen cool
Re: Only Game Of Throne Fans Will Know The Name Of This Guy by Tamarapetty(f): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
divinehand2003:

You too know book oooo. Can I be your pal already?
sure
Re: Only Game Of Throne Fans Will Know The Name Of This Guy by MasterKim: 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
Benekruku:

Christiano Ronaldo

sunshineV:
Amita bashan
I swear na psycho full dz NL
U go make pesin laugh enta gutter

2 Likes

Re: Only Game Of Throne Fans Will Know The Name Of This Guy by dollytino4real(f): 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
fbtowner:

I'm very sure you would be seeing buhari in your dream almost every night. smiley
Re: Only Game Of Throne Fans Will Know The Name Of This Guy by dwag: 12:25am On Sep 05, 2017
Tamarapetty:
whitewalker ke..... Eeeeeh!!! I don run be that o, I no want those bozo trouble.. #those punks scare shiiit outta me#taa!!!
Re: Only Game Of Throne Fans Will Know The Name Of This Guy by princealexndre(m): 3:30am On Sep 05, 2017
Tyrion Lannister, real name peter Dinlkage
Re: Only Game Of Throne Fans Will Know The Name Of This Guy by dollytino4real(f): 7:28am On Sep 05, 2017
fbtowner:

is buhari a spirit
Re: Only Game Of Throne Fans Will Know The Name Of This Guy by fbtowner(m): 7:38am On Sep 05, 2017
dollytino4real:
is buhari a spirit

I can't really say oo because Kanu claim he is.

But the way buhari seems to be the answer to every question makes me wonder if you can live a day without thinking about him. grin
Re: Only Game Of Throne Fans Will Know The Name Of This Guy by dollytino4real(f): 7:45am On Sep 05, 2017
fbtowner:

I can't really say oo because Kanu claim he is.

But the way buhari seems to be the answer to every question makes me wonder if you can live a day without thinking about him. grin
y wil u 4get ur president
Re: Only Game Of Throne Fans Will Know The Name Of This Guy by fbtowner(m): 8:01am On Sep 05, 2017
dollytino4real:
y wil u 4get ur president

That very nice of you. I just hope you are not a member of the group I'm thinking.
Re: Only Game Of Throne Fans Will Know The Name Of This Guy by dollytino4real(f): 8:08am On Sep 05, 2017
fbtowner:

That very nice of you. I just hope you are not a member of the group I'm thinking.
which group am not a politician i dont pvc am underage
Re: Only Game Of Throne Fans Will Know The Name Of This Guy by fbtowner(m): 8:41am On Sep 05, 2017
dollytino4real:
which group am not a politician i dont pvc am underage

That's good to know. Please don't join the bandwagon, continue to be a good girl. See you around cool
Re: Only Game Of Throne Fans Will Know The Name Of This Guy by dollytino4real(f): 9:48am On Sep 05, 2017
fbtowner:

That's good to know. Please don't join the bandwagon, continue to be a good girl. See you around cool
bandwagon dat buhari is a saint while gej is a sinner or what again
Re: Only Game Of Throne Fans Will Know The Name Of This Guy by fbtowner(m): 11:52am On Sep 05, 2017
dollytino4real:
bandwagon dat buhari is a saint while gej is a sinner or what again

cheesy I know u can not be innocent.

So you were pretending to be innocent abii lol my guts never miss. Don't worry I will have my cctv camera on you here. Then I will catch u pants down. smiley
Re: Only Game Of Throne Fans Will Know The Name Of This Guy by IamOpemipo(m): 11:56am On Sep 05, 2017
The imp
Re: Only Game Of Throne Fans Will Know The Name Of This Guy by dollytino4real(f): 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
fbtowner:

cheesy I know u can not be innocent.

So you were pretending to be innocent abii lol my guts never miss. Don't worry I will have my cctv camera on you here. Then I will catch u pants down. smiley
depend on wat u lookin 4
Re: Only Game Of Throne Fans Will Know The Name Of This Guy by fbtowner(m): 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
dollytino4real:
depend on wat u lookin 4

We'll see about that.......
Re: Only Game Of Throne Fans Will Know The Name Of This Guy by dollytino4real(f): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
fbtowner:

We'll see about that.......
ok waiting 4 u to see it

(1) (Reply)

NIGERIAN Reality Star Amara La Negra Exposes It All In New Photos 18+ / Another Top Celebrity Just Revealed That Linda Ikeji’s Son Is A ‘bastard’, Her B / Controversial Nigerian Singer, Princess Vitarah, Rocks Sexy Bikini (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.