Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

More Than 800,000 Fans Have Signed A Petition To Remake Game Of Throne's Final - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More Than 800,000 Fans Have Signed A Petition To Remake Game Of Throne's Final (382 Views)

Game Of Throne Actress Sophie Turner And Husband Joe Jonas Welcomes First Child / Actor Andrew Dunbar Of Game Of Throne Is Dead / 40,000 Fans Attend Concert By Olamide In Togo (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Than 800,000 Fans Have Signed A Petition To Remake Game Of Throne's Final by Mandynews(f): 4:06pm On May 17, 2019
From MandyNews.com
Game of Thrones fans dissatisfied with how Season 8 has unfolded have started a petition to remake the final season.

The petition titled "Remake Game of Thrones Season 8 with competent writers” on Change.org has surpassed 800,000 signatures. The post notes that creators "David Benioff and D.B. Weiss have proven themselves to be woefully incompetent writers when they have no source material (i.e. the books) to fall back on.

This series deserves a final season that makes sense. Subvert my expectations and make it happen, HBO!"
Some of the most popular notes left by individuals state that they don’t want Benioff and Weiss to go “anywhere near Star Wars” with their upcoming film and that they are upset that the writers decided to “trash 8 yrs [sic] of character building for what they think will shock and awe us."

Mora via https://mandynews.com/more-than-800000-fans-have-signed-a-petition-to-remake-game-of-thrones-final-season/

Re: More Than 800,000 Fans Have Signed A Petition To Remake Game Of Throne's Final by yeman2012(m): 4:08pm On May 17, 2019
Ok
Re: More Than 800,000 Fans Have Signed A Petition To Remake Game Of Throne's Final by SageMK: 4:10pm On May 17, 2019
Please where can I sign?

After what they made Dany do, I have to sign!!

3 Likes

Re: More Than 800,000 Fans Have Signed A Petition To Remake Game Of Throne's Final by Nbote(m): 4:25pm On May 17, 2019
Seriously d showrunners completely ruined d show in dis series finale.. It's almost like dey were in a hurry to round up production..
Re: More Than 800,000 Fans Have Signed A Petition To Remake Game Of Throne's Final by MJBOLT: 4:30pm On May 17, 2019
worst season ever

(1) (Reply)

Lamar Odom Reveals He Used A Fake Penis To Pass A 2004 Olympics Drug Test / Homosexuality: FG Board Sets Up Panels To Deal Bobrisky And His Movie / Davido Patronize Daughter Imade As Imade Opens Hair Care Product In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.