Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,154 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" (32060 Views)

Naira Marley Reveals The Only Good Leader In NIGERIA / Joey Muthengi: I Prefer Dating Old Men, Young Men Only Good In Pictures / "I Like Girls That Make Me Laugh " - Korede Bello All Smiles In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by marvin902(m): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2017
person contact for phone go long pass 3rd mainland..
btw her and customer care no diff undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by cristianisraeli: 9:54am On Sep 05, 2017
when i check a girls fb profile and i see more than 500 friends..am gone..

6 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Ogashub(m): 9:54am On Sep 05, 2017
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by FUCKyouALL: 9:54am On Sep 05, 2017
But he isn't lying na. Why u go marry ashawo? A runs girl.. A female player.

3 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by senny4ril2424(m): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2017
7inches:
Illiterate
Sorry ooo educated

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by wildchild02: 9:56am On Sep 05, 2017
hmmmm

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION (Sallah Promo is still on)
Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Odunharry(m): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2017
safarigirl:
Call him what you may, he's right though
Not entirely right though.
Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by problemsolver1: 9:56am On Sep 05, 2017
Get SEO Powered ecommerce website for just 29,999

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by francisbarrack(m): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2017
Tamarapetty:
''knows too many people'' what kinda people?

Peep in d oda room. Search ur mind 4 d perfect answer to ur question

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by 7inches: 9:58am On Sep 05, 2017
handsomebanana:

U don call am illiterate 2 timex na
U wan send am go skul

Mayorkun is an illiterate.
I know him too well
Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Pidginwhisper: 9:58am On Sep 05, 2017
ImmaculateQueen:

Exactly!
E.g

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 05, 2017
queensera:
The "eleko" crooner "Mayorkun" has took to his snapchat page to reveal that girls that knows too many people are a big turnoff for him and he will just have a sex with that kind of a girl and break up with her.

Check More Via Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/09/girls-that-knows-too-many-people-are.html

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Pidginwhisper: 9:59am On Sep 05, 2017
Tamarapetty:
''knows too many people'' what kinda people?
You no dey hear word abi..i talk say I wan marry you angry
Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Lothario(m): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2017
That was how my ex had too many numbers on her phone until I pushed her out of my life

3 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by petitejolie(f): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2017
mumu did dey tell u DAT dey wanted anything else aside sex nd money from u. some guys b talking like dey re d only ones DAT can use nd dump.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by safarigirl(f): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2017
Odunharry:

Not entirely right though.
nothing is ever 100%, but this particular assessment is a solid 90% correct.

8 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Rozaytee: 10:02am On Sep 05, 2017
Thewrath:
Especially those their phone keeps ringing "pra pra pra" upandan

Oloshos.....everywhere you go!
loolzzz...no be only pra pra pra
Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by 8stargeneral: 10:03am On Sep 05, 2017
D worst part of it is dat whn d girl was answering d calls she will be answering d guy with romantic voice after dropn d call she will say idiot i dont blame u

9 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by naijaboiy: 10:03am On Sep 05, 2017
petitejolie:
mumu did dey tell u DAT dey wanted anything else aside sex nd money from u. some guys b talking like dey re d only ones DAT can use nd dump.
Madam this one you're angry so. Do you feel he was talking about you? grin

10 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by joenor(m): 10:04am On Sep 05, 2017
na them b MumTN
Thewrath:

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by pocohantas(f): 10:04am On Sep 05, 2017
I'm more concerned as to why the only thing in young guys head is sex...sex...sex. How did we get here? Damn!
Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by iamwoods(m): 10:05am On Sep 05, 2017
7inches:
Illiterate
shut Up!!!
Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

Everytime mayorkun opens his mouth to speak or type on his device.

He embarrasses himself

This is what happens when you don't know anyone, you embarrass yourself and there's no one there to tell you how foolish you sound

Lol, E pain am, truth hurts....
Most girls that know too much people are hoes, can't take you serious, when you friends with every john, James and Kenneth....

4 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by safarigirl(f): 10:07am On Sep 05, 2017
7inches:

Mayorkun is an illiterate.
I know him too well
oga, even illiterates have rights to opinions an sometimes they are even more precise than supposed literates

9 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Addicted2Women: 10:07am On Sep 05, 2017
7inches:
Na d only thing una sabi.
I dnt blame u shaa its girls that caused all this themselves.

See this tout i met the other day that was finding it difficult to express himself with simple english.

You're a demented rat

Do you know the meaning of tout ??

You can't even write good English

8 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Odunharry(m): 10:10am On Sep 05, 2017
safarigirl:
nothing is ever 100%, but this particular assessment is a solid 90% correct.

You right though. I just laff when ladies mostly come with excuse of keeping male friends only and that gals are dramatic, troublesome, backstabbers etc.
They are only deceiving themselves.

10 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Stevengerd(m): 10:11am On Sep 05, 2017
Thewrath:

Eh. even dangote and adenuga phone no ring reach their phone.

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by joenor(m): 10:13am On Sep 05, 2017
That na wetin full their head n money... make money n go for bitches.
alexistaiwo:
Most Nigerian celebrities have zero intellectual capability.
All they ever talk about is sex.
They hardly inspire their fans.
Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Sticurious(f): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2017
The guy cant even speak well talk more of to express himself. What type of gals will follow this one except for the money and fame.
Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Stevengerd(m): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2017
petitejolie:
why u kon take am personal like this.. dem chook u dagger for throat ni, attend to ur life. shotiye

3 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by holluphemydavid(m): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2017
truth but but girls will not like dis

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Recreates Rita Dominic & Toni Tones' Look To The #AMVCA / I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) / D'banj, Kate Henshaw, Gbenro Ajibade, Beverly Osu At 2018 Lagos City Marathon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.