Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) (32057 Views)

Burna Boy “I Have Caused People Pain, I Swear I Will Be The Cause Of Joy” / Ex-Gulder Ultimate Search Winner, Dominic Mudabai & Wife Welcome Baby Boy (Pix) / Tagbo Umeike: Fan Defends Davido; Highlights What May Have "Caused" His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by LegendVibes: 8:42am On Dec 17, 2021
Award-winning Nigerian entertainer, Damini Ogulu professionally called Burna Boy has announced that he has turned a new life on social media, Igbere TV reports.

In a latest post on his Instagram story, Burna Boy confessed that he has cause people pain in the past he swore that for the remaining days in this world he will bring joy to people he come across no matter what.

According to him, the person you are looking at right now or that stranger you’re sitting next to on the bus or anywhere, even that person you laugh and joke with whenever you meet could be going through the worst kind of hell and you will not know until they are gone.

From the bottom of his heart the Grammy winner he promised to change his ways and let his existence put smiles on people’s face.

https://instagram.com/stories/burnaboygram/2730278688353560195?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 17, 2021
It's always good to change wrong ways.

UnaKpekus

48 Likes

Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:47am On Dec 17, 2021
We all need to get to this stage

54 Likes

Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by Iliveforever(m): 8:50am On Dec 17, 2021
Davido leads others follow

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by Aufbauh(m): 8:53am On Dec 17, 2021
Better for you but remember karma lives on regardless.
Whatsoever a man sow same shall he reap apply to all & sundry.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by Mightymosco: 8:53am On Dec 17, 2021
U don dey mature...

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by MufasaLion: 8:53am On Dec 17, 2021
Word! The African Giant has spoken!!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by Daveambition(m): 8:54am On Dec 17, 2021
Stunt man..
Burna weed don finish, once im supplier arrive with refill sack of Cannabis, he will return to the old rebellious & ill temptered him again...

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by MufasaLion: 8:54am On Dec 17, 2021
Iliveforever:

This thread is for a Grammy winner, not a noise maker.

113 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by Ekez(m): 8:55am On Dec 17, 2021
You're right burna,
I get your point cause people are going through a lot.
Cry in the rain by Don Williams
Perfectly explain it better

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by Daveambition(m): 9:10am On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

Yu wil not make Heaven..
Na for Devil to gve yu firewood to go start-up ur own hell go be the final conclusion...

33 Likes

Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by Iliveforever(m): 9:10am On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

I’m a fan of good music, but truth be told davido has a good heart and that will take him places beyond grammy

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by MufasaLion: 9:17am On Dec 17, 2021
Iliveforever:

I’m a fan of good music, but truth be told davido has a good heart and that will take him places beyond grammy

You concluded he's got a good heart because he post every damn thing for y'all to see. Funny how y'all measure kindness these days.

49 Likes

Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by MufasaLion: 9:18am On Dec 17, 2021
Daveambition:

Yu wil not make Heaven..
Na for Devil to gve yu firewood to go start-up ur own hell go be the final conclusion...

grin grin grin

Why screaming?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by Aidejay(m): 9:24am On Dec 17, 2021
Iliveforever:
e get some places wey only talent and wisdom can take you. Fan of good music my foot.

7 Likes

Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by Iliveforever(m): 9:25am On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

You concluded he's got a good heart because he post every damn thing for y'all to see. Funny how y'all measure kindness these days.

We decide on what we know, see..
Until burna boy posts his we will know

2 Likes

Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by Iliveforever(m): 9:26am On Dec 17, 2021
Aidejay:
e get some places wey only talent and wisdom can take you. Fan of good music my foot.
Let’s watch and see
Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by MufasaLion: 9:30am On Dec 17, 2021
Iliveforever:

We decide on what we know, see..
Until burna boy posts his we will know

Your understanding of life is little.

11 Likes

Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by Dreytonisback(m): 10:06am On Dec 17, 2021
Iliveforever:

You wey no well

2 Likes

Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 17, 2021
It is well

1 Like

Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by freshkpomo(m): 11:50am On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

I prefer a dead living Dog to a dead lion.

I am not a fan of David, but on this matter baba your point Na own goal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by Prime4life(m): 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

bros tell am, every time dem dey call davido name for inside another person trend. Davido is a noise maker and that is final!!!!!. sad

6 Likes

Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by MufasaLion: 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
Prime4life:
bros tell am, every time dem dey call davido name for inside another person trend. Davido is a noise maker and that is final!!!!!. sad

Fact!

1 Like

Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by MufasaLion: 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
freshkpomo:

I prefer a dead living Dog to a dead lion.

I an a not a fan of David, but on this matter baba your point Na own goal.

He should go and win Grammy.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by freshkpomo(m): 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

He should go and win Grammy.

Another own goal. Burna boy and Whizkid want do pass Idibia? But baba nor get Grammy.. You nor even suppose put burna and Davido for same sentence (Though burna good with him vocals), It was always Wizkid davido and Maybe Olamide ruling for years, even tekno them and Timaya, all don do songs pass burna, so tune down your volume.

Only wizzy has been reping, but nor put burna and David on same sentence.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by MufasaLion: 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
freshkpomo:

Another own goal. Burna boy and Whizkid want do pass Idibia? But baba nor get Grammy.. You nor even suppose put burna and Davido for same sentence (Though burna good with him vocals), It was always Wizkid davido and Maybe Olamide ruling for years, even tekno them and Timaya, all don do songs pass burna, so tune down your volume.

Only wizzy has been reping, but nor put burna and David on same sentence.

You keep sounding dumb and it shows you can't hold a reasonable conversation because you don't comprehend things easily. Akwsys off-point.

You will keep being dumb until Davido wins a Grammy. Focus your energy on those things.

Goodbye!

8 Likes

Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by freshkpomo(m): 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

You keep sounding [/b]dumb and it shows you can't hold a reasonable conversation because you don't comprehend things easily. Akwsys off-point.

[b]You will keep being dumb
until Davido wins a Grammy. Focus your energy on those things.

Goodbye!

This na why I nor dey engage these nairaland people without home training or courtesy for strangers.

Bros nor vex... Let's die the topic, you win.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by Iliveforever(m): 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

Your understanding of life is little.
Ok

2 Likes

Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by salbis(m): 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
Nice one Burna.
Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by iamyemiakins(m): 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
Issokay
Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by Jidemoo: 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ok.... wehdone sir
Re: I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) by Oyiboman69: 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj, Kate Henshaw, Gbenro Ajibade, Beverly Osu At 2018 Lagos City Marathon / Love Doesn’t Dishonour Others To Make 1 Happy”- Davido’s Babymama Larissa Says / Beverly Osu Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With These Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.