Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) (20866 Views)

Breaking: See How Ajimobi, Alao-Akala Reacted To APC's Loss In Oyo / Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend / Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) by richidinho(m): 9:46am On Sep 05, 2017
G
Re: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) by ajalawole(m): 9:47am On Sep 05, 2017
So we can't be united in our own country abi............... Why do those idiot always unite in London sad
Re: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 05, 2017
DEAL:
2 Weeks Free Training on DESKTOP PUBLISHING & WEBSITE DESIGNING.
No. 93 Idimu Road, Okunola Bus Stop, Egbeda Lagos.

Don't be left behind, TECH is POWER•••
Re: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) by id4sho(m): 9:48am On Sep 05, 2017
H
Re: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) by johnnyvid(m): 9:48am On Sep 05, 2017
Everyone should know that Nigerian politicians are friends. It when they want to play the politics game that they will be hating themselves on the social media. In Nigeria politics there are no enemies among themselves. They are friends. They dine together. It is only their interests they have in heart.
Re: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) by Firgemachar: 9:48am On Sep 05, 2017
T
Re: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) by fredagu: 9:50am On Sep 05, 2017
i dnt knw weda london na new nigeria dey do everytin in london one day dey wil do presidential election in london poo country wit poo politicians
Re: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) by Ezigbonmadu: 9:51am On Sep 05, 2017
AWOisaCOWARD:

Have you marched to Ife shrine today?.

Nothing new. They are fumigating that town to get rid of certain economic refugees and parasites.

But, have you worshipped your hunchbacked lord and saviour today?

Re: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) by francisbarrack(m): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2017
AWOisaCOWARD:

Have you marched to Ife shrine today?.

U most b drunk

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) by wildchild02: 9:56am On Sep 05, 2017
No permanent enemies in politics

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION (Sallah Promo is still on)
Re: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) by Ezigbonmadu: 9:58am On Sep 05, 2017
sweetkev:
Ugly faces of notorious looters undecided
This is what ugly looks like

Re: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) by Excell360: 10:09am On Sep 05, 2017
Two gays sexually touching themselves
Re: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 05, 2017
Mentcee:
Let afonjaic fools learn.

Click like if you agree that Afons are all slow to learn.
I don't blame U the maggots in ur brain at work
Re: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) by joenor(m): 10:20am On Sep 05, 2017
is a wah!
Re: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) by AWOisaCOWARD: 10:30am On Sep 05, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:

Nothing new. They are fumigating that town to get rid of certain economic refugees and parasites.

But, have you worshipped your hunchbacked lord and saviour today?

lol, park well jare. We know those that can prostrate to anything on earth.

But have you been baptized at the pool of iniquity?.

Re: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) by Ezigbonmadu: 10:45am On Sep 05, 2017
AWOisaCOWARD:

lol, park well jare. We know those that can prostrate to anything on earth.

But have you been baptized at the pool of iniquity?.
Go ahead, worship your creator ChukwuNnamdi Okike AbiamaKanu. I like the photo op in the second pix. Scammer forming god. cheesy

Re: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 05, 2017
All the Ewedurudeen imbeciles thugs that died for these ineffective asshats, make una see your life grin

Re: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) by mangojos: 11:18am On Sep 05, 2017
wetin even concern me self when election for my country na pady pady
Re: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) by kpompey: 11:18am On Sep 05, 2017
Men of wasted generations. Tyrant leaders with nothing upstairs. Let the three of them blow their trumpet publicly, by telling us their achievement as leaders in the state. The stupid incumbent Ajimobi created 21 more obas without creating jobs for the youth who are the future of the state.He claimed to have spent 91 million naira on a day coronation, when an average citizen is dying of hunger. Graduate who are earning 10k on his Yes O project are being owned salary for more than two years, forcing most of them out of the scheme.He never think of a sustainable development project but a state beautification project that has long been buried before the end of his tenure , despite committing millions of naira to the project. He fooled over 4000 graduates in the state promising them jobs at the job fair held at Kakanfo inn, I was a participant and later we find out, that the fair was staged, just to hype the administration, as they cajole most HR representatives to be present with fake vacancies.If you get a job at the fair, kindly come online and tell the world to rebuff my claim.

Akala is the worst of all,he find himself at the corridor of power by accident.He did nothing but to loot and compromised the state security.No good job for young graduate,no future plan and yet their kids are born into stolen millions so that they can oppressed the poor. Teslim Folarin , as a young man, chose to go through the conventional dubious way and this exposed him to the world. He has no template and clear idea on how to achieve success with the state.He sees politics as investment, so that once voted in, he could demand his ROI. His ambition is to assume office and loot the state and the reason for withdrawing his transformer from Sabo after loosing the election.The motive is not to serve humanity but business as usual.
I put it to all great minds in the house, none of these three men worth celebrating, and it is time we save our self from poor governance, dictatorship and looting, as we should be the vanguard of change. These men have failed us, no future for us with them,and now we should think wisely. Ajimobi's daughter after schooling abroad served in Oyo-state, where she was awarded corper of the year courtesy personal funds and donations from chairmen who want favor in return from her dad. Lets be wise, forget party and think of the one who will guarantee our future. Good jobs, roads, schools, accommodation, electricity are very easy to achieve if we can get it right this time.
Re: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) by AdeyemiJacob(m): 11:22am On Sep 05, 2017
awon olee
Re: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) by AWOisaCOWARD: 11:25am On Sep 05, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:

Go ahead, worship your creator ChukwuNnamdi Okike AbiamaKanu. I like the photo op in the second pix. Scammer forming god. cheesy

E pain am

Re: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) by McLove(m): 11:27am On Sep 05, 2017
Who could have imagined Akala and Teslim Folarin can come together after the Eleweomo saga!

Die for them at your own risk! They are not worth dying or fighting for.. Naija politics get as e be
Re: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) by earldoyex(m): 11:36am On Sep 05, 2017
Seyi Makinde ti gba penalty lo throwing!
Ladoja don do own goal!
Watchout for 2019 season film....
Agodi White House..........
Re: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
And some fools, idiots brainless folks will be fighting because of these thieves. undecided
Re: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) by Ezigbonmadu: 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
AWOisaCOWARD:

E pain am

Behold nwaanyi Biafra

Re: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) by AWOisaCOWARD: 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
[quote author=Ezigbonmadu post=60153576][/quote]
I didn't ask for your ancestors picture.
Re: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) by desmond2pk: 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
PehaKaso:

I'd like the Igbos to understand that the Yorubas ain't their enemies.
The enemies, in the words of my brother Asari Dokubo, are the Gambaris up North.
When you Igbos on this Forum insult and embarrass the Yorubas, who happen to be suffering the same fate with you, you are creating unnecessary enmity with supposed allies.
It is painful to note that instead of building bridges of solidarity and trust with frantic efforts to reach out to the Yorubas and make them understand your position on developments in Nigeria, you play into the hands of the Gambaris, who claim to be Yorubas online, just to fuel hate and rancour between Yorubas and Igbos.
Those of us, Ijaws who see ourselves as Biafrans are dissatisfied, disappointed and almost disillusioned with this acrimony between our brothers in the East and West coasts.
It's not in the vision and mission of Nnamdi Kanu or Asari Dokubo that East and West coasts should become enemies.
Igbos on this Forum, please a word is enough for the wise.
Maybe you didn't know that awiolowo that took bribe from Gowon, joined the government and accelerated the war which shouldn't have been.
Re: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) by Ezigbonmadu: 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
AWOisaCOWARD:

I didn't ask for your ancestors picture.

I'm not an unfortunate Jew, we don't share the same ancestors. It's all yours biko. Carry your forefathers and go abeg.
Re: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
PehaKaso:

I'd like the Igbos to understand that the Yorubas ain't their enemies.
The enemies, in the words of my brother Asari Dokubo, are the Gambaris up North.
When you Igbos on this Forum insult and embarrass the Yorubas, who happen to be suffering the same fate with you, you are creating unnecessary enmity with supposed allies.
It is painful to note that instead of building bridges of solidarity and trust with frantic efforts to reach out to the Yorubas and make them understand your position on developments in Nigeria, you play into the hands of the Gambaris, who claim to be Yorubas online, just to fuel hate and rancour between Yorubas and Igbos.
Those of us, Ijaws who see ourselves as Biafrans are dissatisfied, disappointed and almost disillusioned with this acrimony between our brothers in the East and West coasts.
It's not in the vision and mission of Nnamdi Kanu or Asari Dokubo that East and West coasts should become enemies.
Igbos on this Forum, please a word is enough for the wise.

And how are you sure that guy is an igbo guy...
What if the reason that moniker said those foolish words is to create more spasm between igbos and yorubas...
What if I tell you, alot of enemies are afraid of igbo and Yoruba collabo...
Re: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) by kabaka1: 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
bedspread:
LOOTERS: PAST AND PRESENT

U just took the word out of my mouth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

100 Kwara Communities Without Electricity For Over 100 Years / Aranmolate Ayobami: ‘We Treated 15 Lekki Tollgate Shooting Victims’ / Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.