Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Snake With Heads On Both Sides - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snake With Heads On Both Sides (1400 Views)

See Cat With 2 Heads Rejected By Her Mum (video) / See A Domestic Snake With Two Heads / A Cat In South Africa Was Born With Two Heads And Three Eyes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snake With Heads On Both Sides by donsamtex(m): 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
I have a question about snakes. I know there are 2-headed snakes (Polycephalic?) and there are lots of evidences about them that you could find specially in the internet. But I haven't seen a photo or a research/study of a particular snake that interested me most: a snake with head at both ends. I haven't seen a real one but lots of my friends from a place called Cordillera Region in the Philippines claimed to saw this rare snake. They say it travels by flying in circular motion. Its color varies from green to black. I did some searches in the internet and it says that such snake is called Amphisbaena, but it's a myth. Just wanted to know if there are already studies about this type of snake or scientists haven't discovered it yet. thanks!

Re: Snake With Heads On Both Sides by seunlayi(m): 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
Lala, cum hand c sum tin
Re: Snake With Heads On Both Sides by flowfury(m): 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Snake With Heads On Both Sides by donsamtex(m): 12:00am On Sep 05, 2017
Cc; lalatiscala
Re: Snake With Heads On Both Sides by OsuGanja(m): 12:19am On Sep 05, 2017
Picture no dey ?

(1) (Reply)

Very Affordable Caucasian Mix Puppies For Sale In Abuja. / Adorable Lhasa Apso Puppies For Sale Now! Great Offer And Full Bred / Isnt This What We Nigerians Call EKUKE Or Local Dog??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.