Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,105 members, 7,860,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

The Secret Of The Rich - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Secret Of The Rich (283 Views)

See Reason why the Rich get Richer and Poor remain in Poverty {Pic} / The Rich Think The Poor Are Lazy, The Poor Think The Rich Are Lucky / Only The Genius Can Uncover The Secret Message In This PICTURE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Of The Rich by ATolulope: 2:47am On Sep 05, 2017
Often times I asked myself what differentiate the rich and the poor, How does the rich do different in their way that the poor as not try that make them remain poor. After several research, I discovered that the one thing the rich does better is to be a player on the field and be a spectator in other people's field they are so must dedicated in the field and just be a spectator in another person's field. There are 2 things that define you in life but ones you make a wrong decision on the first one the second one is automatically wrong.
The first one is to discover yourself: many times I asked the young people especially those that are looking for job to define who they are before I offer them any job and all they could say is their name and to become somebody in life you must be able to know yourself. To be continue....

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Owing Us $375,000 – Redeemer’s University / Ambrose Alli University Exam / Certified Ethical Hacking (ceh)training- Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.