Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:04 AM

Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) (40470 Views)

Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 / Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches / Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by daviefm(m): 11:16am On Sep 05, 2017
marcelifeh:
Peter i know
Paul i know
Who are you? .......
LAWAL OLUWAFEMI DAVIES

1 Like

Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by gtboy1(m): 11:19am On Sep 05, 2017
Let them be,God will fight for him...
But i fear that will come when he has recieved the beating of his live..
Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by FODA(m): 11:22am On Sep 05, 2017
All this bloggers with lies every time, this can not be a mad man,check the cloth,his hair is very neat and his legs are fresh more than op face,stop posting nonsense in d name of tarnishing pastors image.

2 Likes

Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

Fake pastors everywhere. but this story sha

once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will -Master yoda

mehn this is what happens when you watch star wars the entire night, you want to relate everything to it.

for Non Star Wars fan do bear with me.
you have been quoting Master Yoda since morning. Ogini?
Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 11:26am On Sep 05, 2017
All I see are two mad men fighting on the street.
Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 05, 2017
Dem no beat am well cheesy
Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by Ifiegboria(m): 11:28am On Sep 05, 2017
Hahahahaha
Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by BIXYBABE: 11:30am On Sep 05, 2017
Lwkmd.........Dis one pass d one I just finish reading dat mad man stab d doctor wet want treat him.......
Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by buchi16(f): 11:40am On Sep 05, 2017
lol
Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by Siena247(f): 11:47am On Sep 05, 2017
Hahahahahahahahaha.... Na by force to deliver person? :Ddis one na deliverance gone wrong oo angry
Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by joxxy01(m): 11:50am On Sep 05, 2017
falcon01:
maybe he stopped the wrong madman. the one they arranged hasn't arrived
oga no kill me with laff oh.
Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 11:53am On Sep 05, 2017
laugh won tear my pant cheesy grin this one nah serious trouble
Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by adami1: 12:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
This is post office junction.
Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by Innogee: 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
Fake news
Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by mu2sa2: 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kobicove:
I smell lies...

Where is the evidence that this guy is a pastor or that the other one is a mental case? undecided

What I see are just 2 guys having a physical altercation over God knows what
Hahaha, and where is your evidence that he is not a pastor?
Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by Barney11: 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
Somebody can not be mad in peace again!
Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by Killurself: 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lol, Many pastor are 419, they think it easy to just carry Bible and started pray to heal person, God safe you that you don't try your power in zoo with hungry recession lion by now you for don turn to food.
Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by SeyiIrawoDidan: 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
The 'mad man' could have been a kidnapper
Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
AmoryBlacq:
Even the disciples of Christ tried performing miracles at one time but were unsuccessful, as recorded in the good book!

No need to be shy, or doubt yourself go empower some more!

And receive more beating and humiliation I guess

Bad advice mate ¶¶
Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by Bjgirl1: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hahaha hahaha..
ebujany:
Who is the mad one here?
Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by tomisineniola: 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nawa oooooo
Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by ceezarhh(m): 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
I doubt if he'll attempt healing any mad person after this...lol
Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by onojaford(m): 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
Jesus I know, Paul I know, but who are you?
Acts 19:15

1 Like

Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by jawnieJorh(m): 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
please who is the mad one between the two?
Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by kellyjoesteve: 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
The length this bloggers can go all because of traffic God have mercy.
Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by foster881(m): 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2017

Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by PrinzCarter(m): 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mad man wey dey serve wey go soon pick pastor 1 go cure am e no pure na undecided
Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
Jabioro:
I warned Seun last wk that he would be liable 4 my cracking ribs due 2 excessive nairaland laugh,you can imagined despite d warning he still brought up another ome..l hoped u will join me to sue him 2 l go dye and ali baba's court.Seyi law would be defending him.

Me, i will sue him on earth and in heaven. Just imagine i was on a train with many people, i couldn't hold my laugh no more, people were just wondering like what is happening to this guy this early morning at 5 a.m wen everyone was seriously going to their various offices. Was telling myself ("common mannn. Hold yourself"wink just couldn't bro.
Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by soniabrenda(f): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
nobody to separate the fight. hajhahahaahhaja
Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by 11elisha(m): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
binaws:
[b][419 religion you never see anything those that turn there back to Allah jthey didn't go free. إن الدين عند الله الإسلام /b]

Wetin dis one take dey talk undecided
Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by seuncyrus(m): 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
binaws:
[b][419 religion you never see anything those that turn there back to Allah they didn't go free. إن الدين عند الله الإسلام /b]

...and what is this supposed to mean ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement / Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church / I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.