Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Cheap Wordpress Hosting As Cheap As $1.5/mo. And $15/yr With This Coupon - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cheap Wordpress Hosting As Cheap As $1.5/mo. And $15/yr With This Coupon (702 Views)

My Review About Kadnetworks Web Hosting As No. 1 / Domainking.ng: Get Your Domain For As Cheap As N499 / >get A .com/.net/.org Domain Name + Domain Privacy For As Cheap As #1650 Only << (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Wordpress Hosting As Cheap As $1.5/mo. And $15/yr With This Coupon by DonQuix(m): 8:43am On Sep 05, 2017
All in all, would you say you are wondering how to begin a blog? I'm so happy you're here! I will likely disclose the necessary steps to get off to a decent and fruitful blogging, no specialized experience required.

http://www.techsense.com.ng/2017/09/how-to-get-your-self-hosted-wordpress.html

I designed my first site in 2011, with zero PC encounter. It took me forever to make sense off it. (How about we simply say I googled until the point that I almost lost my eyeballs.)
This article contains what I learned in my journey of blogging and is particularly for the individuals who want step-by-step guidelines in a simple and basic step.
[url][/url]

Why Begin A Blog?
There Are Many Reasons You Should Think About It. Here Are A Couple Of Common Ones:

Profit while working from home. I helped myself while blogging in school as a part-time blogger and numerous others do the same.
Profiting with a blog is diligent work, however the boundary to passage is low, making it low risk.
Become a distributed author. It's no mystery. Nowadays, distributers once in a while work with authors who don't have an online nearness.
The reason is straightforward: it's a ton less demanding to pitch books to individuals who definitely know you. A blog is one of the most effortless spots to start.Get more presentation for your current business. A blog gives anyone– from people to expansive companies– the capacity to achieve a substantial number of individuals at almost no cost.
Just write. If you need to compose, share your story, energize others and fabricate a group, a blog is an awesome place.

Do you see yourself in any of those? Would you be able to perceive how you would profit by a blog? We should get you up and running!

The 6 Fundamental Strides To Begin A Blog

These are the fundamental steps we'll cover. Try not to stress, I'll walk you through.

Choose what to blog about
Choose a blogging platform
Find a host
Pick a space name
Install WordPress
Design and utilize your blog!

Step 1: Decide What To Blog About

In case you're a part of a business, organization or association, this progression will be anything but difficult to decide. Your blog ought to be identified with the product(s) or service(s) you give, or the cause you promote.

In case you're an individual, you have greater adaptability with point decision. I as of now disclosed in detail how to choose what to blog about, yet the primary things to recollect are:

Blog about something with a lot of space for discussion. A blog requires a great deal of substance to go ahead and to stay intriguing. You'll be at this a while so ensure you have bounty to speak about.

Blog about something you enjoy. If you couldn't care less about your subject, expounding on it will be drudgery.

Likewise, why might readers be intrigued in the event that you aren't?

Choose a specialty in which you can build up yourself as an authority. You will most likely not be the principal individual to blog about the subject you pick. It's practically ensured another person has thought of it before you. Try not to fuss about this, however inquire as to whether you have a sensible shot at improving your blog than all the others in your specialty.

The objective for any blog is to become the go-to asset for its topic or specialty.

Step 2: Choose A Blogging Platform

There are many services you can use to begin a blog or site. You might be enticed to utilize a free platform, yet know you'll be constrained, and at times, extremely. You get what you pay for, as they say. Using a paid-for benefit isn't costly. It's an easy decision as I would like to think.

What is the best blogging platform?

Of the many blogging platforms out there, WordPress is, by a long shot, the most popular (source). This is for a very much good reason.

I use WordPress myself and value its flexibility, adaptability, usefulness, usability, ease of access and large community of people who share instruments and thoughts. It's a superb decision. Also, don't bother, would you need a site without a blog, WordPress makes it simple.

Caution! Within WordPress, you have two alternatives. Individuals are frequently befuddled by the two so I'll specify them here:

Hosted WordPress websites are frequently alluded to as " blogs."Self-hosted WordPress blogs are regularly alluded to as "WordPress.org blogs" (recommended).

A self-facilitated WordPress costs a tad bit of cash, yet will give you significantly more control and adaptability. It's totally what I strongly recommend.

This guide traces the means to start a self-facilitated WordPress blog.

Step 3: Find A Host
http://clients.domainking.ng/?aff=1242

A host gives server space to your site. Say basically, when your website lives on a server (rather than on your PC around your work area), others can discover your webpage on the web.

#Special Offer: Domainking offers the cheapest and and best hosting services which comes with free WordPress set-up, free SSL, free lifetime domain, unlimited email addresses 99.9% uptime and more for as low as $1.5/mo. this is why I really recommend them.

Prepared to begin your own blog? Start by clicking here to go to Domainking (this connection will open in another window so you can reference these guidelines as you work). I have been partnering with them for years now

#Good News: Domainking in partnership with TechSense.com.ngoffer you 30% off on any purchase using our unique coupon code TECHSENSE30. This can be used as many times as you want on as many products as you like.

With this, you can successfully host your WordPress blog for just N15/yr

Once the page opens, click on WordPress hosting

Incidentally, the pictures you see here may change marginally from the ones you see on your screen. This is on the grounds that Domainking keeps making site improvements. You may even catch them in a deal! Try not to bother, the general procedure is the same.

Select your plan

Pick the plan you'd like to begin with. I run with the Senior Geek or Giant Geek plan since you get more unlimited features.

Note that all plans come with one free domain (free forever) which is great. Your domain is your web address.

In the event that your financial budget is super tight (I've positively been there), simply proceed with the Baby Geek. You can upgrade whenever.

Click 'Order Now'

Step 4: Pick a domain name

Like I stated, a domain is a web address. For example, TechSense.com.ng is my domain. You may have gotten a domain from another registrar similar to GoDaddy or my own favorite, Namecheap, or may not even have one registered yet.

On this screen you'll either pick a fresh out of the box new domain or request Domainking to register your new free domain.

Note: for the purpose of this tutorial, I will utilize another domain. On the off chance that you are utilizing a current domain, the procedure is for the most part the same. You can at present take after along effortlessly. You will just observe minor contrasts in the decisions on the screen, and so on.

Subsequent to entering your new or existing area, tap the blue Next Continue»

Proceed to make payments

Proceed to finish your buy. You'll be inquired as to whether you need to include any updates. I simply skip them.

Check your email for login information

In the wake of finishing your buy, check your email. You'll locate an appreciated email from Domainking with your control board (cpanel) login info. Keep this data for future reference.

Sign in to your cpanel

Backpedal to Domainking. (On the other hand, you can utilize the connection to your cpanel contained in the appreciated email you got above.)

Select the "facilitating login" (not webmail login) tab if it's not chosen as of now. Utilize your Google record to login or enter your cpanel login information from the appreciated email.

Step 5: Install WordPress

Once signed into your cpanel, tap the Install WordPress symbol under Website (or Website Builders). But at this point you can consult the help center if you need any assistance and you'll have your WordPress blog up and running in no time.

Step 6: Design & Use Your Blog!

Congratulations! You are now the proud owner of a self-hosted WordPress site. There are many things you can do at this point. Blogging is about learning as you go and tackling things as you can

Continue here: http://www.techsense.com.ng/2017/09/how-to-get-your-self-hosted-wordpress.html
Re: Cheap Wordpress Hosting As Cheap As $1.5/mo. And $15/yr With This Coupon by DonQuix(m): 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
Here you go
Re: Cheap Wordpress Hosting As Cheap As $1.5/mo. And $15/yr With This Coupon by DonQuix(m): 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
This is why you should try them out

Re: Cheap Wordpress Hosting As Cheap As $1.5/mo. And $15/yr With This Coupon by DonQuix(m): 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
If you have my question concerning self hosting your blog, feel free to share it here

(1) (Reply)

I Need Facebook Accounts / Steps On How To Migrate From Blogger To Wordpress? / I Will Build A Blog For 3k - Contact Me Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.