Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,959 members, 7,828,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Steps On How To Migrate From Blogger To Wordpress? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Steps On How To Migrate From Blogger To Wordpress? (702 Views)

Move Your Blog From Blogger To Wordpress For You Without Any SEO Effect. / How Ogbongeblog Switched From Blogger To Wordpress -would You Love To Change? / Cost Of Migrating From Blogger To Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steps On How To Migrate From Blogger To Wordpress? by johnnyvid(m): 1:24am On Nov 25, 2017
Good day each and everyone. am johnny by the name.please i need some guy on how to migrate from blogger themes to wordpress themes. alot of bloggers and website designers said using wordpress is the best in SEO optimization and plugins enabled. please i really need help on how to go about it. thanks. i need the steps to take on how to go about it. i really want to migrate from blogger template to wordpress template and i don't want to lose any contents, posts on my blog website. please i need a guide on how to go about it. thanks. i really appreciate your effort in solving problems. thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steps On How To Migrate From Blogger To Wordpress? by Dmayor7(m): 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
johnnyvid:
Good day each and everyone. am johnny by the name.please i need some guy on how to migrate from blogger themes to wordpress themes. alot of bloggers and website designers said using wordpress is the best in SEO optimization and plugins enabled. please i really need help on how to go about it. thanks. i need the steps to take on how to go about it. i really want to migrate from blogger template to wordpress template and i don't want to lose any contents, posts on my blog website. please i need a guide on how to go about it. thanks. i really appreciate your effort in solving problems. thanks.

check this link below and thank me later

http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-switch-from-blogger-to-wordpress-without-losing-google-rankings/

And if you are experiencing Amy difficulties, then contact me here.

I will help you out.

Kudos
Re: Steps On How To Migrate From Blogger To Wordpress? by johnnyvid(m): 3:00am On Nov 26, 2017
Dmayor7:

check this link below and thank me later

http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-switch-from-blogger-to-wordpress-without-losing-google-rankings/

And if you are experiencing Amy difficulties, then contact me here.

I will help you out.

Kudos
thank you for your prompt response here. i really appreciate it. well i need more screenshots on the step to follow.
Re: Steps On How To Migrate From Blogger To Wordpress? by Nobody: 5:34am On Nov 26, 2017
Moving from Blogger to WordPress requires a technical know-how cos if you do not do it well, you're going to end up with a lot of broken links

You can take advantage of NetSocialBlog black Friday deal which is for setting up a WordPress site and Moving from Blogger to WordPress at a ridiculous lower price

More info here https://www.netsocialblog.com/2017/11/black-friday-website-deal.html

1 Like

Re: Steps On How To Migrate From Blogger To Wordpress? by Dmayor7(m): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
johnnyvid:
thank you for your prompt response here. i really appreciate it. well i need more screenshots on the step to follow.

Are you sure you really read that tutorial.

There are already enough screenshots in it.

Also, their is a video version of it.

Watch the video version of the tutorial if you seem not to understand the written one.

Kudos

Or better still you can qualify for my FREE WEBSITE DESIGN/BLOG SETUP at this page

www.w3programs.com/free-setup

And I will take care of migrating your website from blogger to WordPress free of Charge.

(1) (Reply)

Verified UK Adsense Account For Sale (£122.01 Inside) / Contact Us For Your Facebook And Instagram Sponsored Ads / Dell Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.