Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Nairaland Author Drops Price Of Poetry Book - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Author Drops Price Of Poetry Book (410 Views)

A Thread Of Poetry / Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) / I Read In The Bathroom - Dami Ajayi, Author Of A Woman's Body Is A Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Author Drops Price Of Poetry Book by Badirukehinde(m): 8:50am On Sep 05, 2017
I was with a group of friends, while I spoke on why mothers cry, they were thrilled from the realities of the book as we took excerpts and discussed...

From September 1st to 15th. My Book of Poetry; "I KNOW WHY YOUR MOTHER CRIES" will be available at a lower price of #250 as against its fixed price of #750. It will return to #750 by September 16th

Ensure you get your copy these few days. Don't just like authors and their work(s), pay for their craft. If you don't have your copy, you'd not be fair enough to yourself.

Purchase link http://okadabooks.com/book/about/i_know_why_your_mother_cries/14808

How to buy
1. Click on the link, register and purchase.

Enjoy
Badiru Kehinde

#Africanpoetry #writer #pages #IKWYMC #poetry

(1) (Reply)

Horrific Fiction : Listen Chapter Four / Book Summary - The World Is Flat By Thomas Friedman / That Stupid Arguments In Your Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.