Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,537 members, 7,865,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

Welcome Mr. President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome Mr. President (787 Views)

Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano / If You Were Mr President Today,how Will You Handle Corruption / What Would You Do If You Were Mr President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Welcome Mr. President by wealthce0: 8:33am On Feb 24, 2010
He is back! Incase you dont know. I was so happy when i heard it in the news this morning. Thank God is alive.
Let us give God the praises and honour for sparing his life and not his corpse was brought back home.

Pls drop your welcome message here too
Re: Welcome Mr. President by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 24, 2010
i don already suggest song for am on another thread.

But wait oh- make e no use baton reply una oh.

that's my fear.
Re: Welcome Mr. President by desgiezd(m): 8:45am On Feb 24, 2010
wealthce0:

He is back! Incase you dont know. I was so happy when i heard it in the news this morning. Thank God is alive.
Let us give God the praises and honour for sparing his life and not his corpse was brought back home.

I happy for you well, well. When will you pay him a welcome visit?
Re: Welcome Mr. President by rave2u: 8:47am On Feb 24, 2010
^^^^ I second the above question. . .bloody Sycophants!
Re: Welcome Mr. President by Justcash(m): 8:56am On Feb 24, 2010
Nigeria is a big joke! MMMchheeeeeeeeeew! Nonsense!
Re: Welcome Mr. President by awa(m): 8:58am On Feb 24, 2010
Welcome Mr. President indeed.

A President sneaking into his own country late in the night What a shame to the Yaradua's.

I have lost confidence in Mr. President. He was a man I respected so much but his attitude of "I must-rule-by-all-means is bad of him.

I wish him the best
Re: Welcome Mr. President by r231(m): 9:02am On Feb 24, 2010
welcome ko

did he tell me that he was going somewhere before
Re: Welcome Mr. President by onelink205: 9:09am On Feb 24, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pls drop your

==================================================================

who told u he is alive? where is him? ask urself this, let him come out, we nigerians want to see him, we re tired of this nonsense
Re: Welcome Mr. President by chidichris(m): 9:14am On Feb 24, 2010
@idiot poster,
what makes u think he is alive? the manner with which he left and return to nigeria is not in line with the presidential provissions.
how can a number 1 citizen of a country be sneaking in and out of nigeria like a fugitive?
which other country of the world can tell u they know nothing about their president for the past 4 months?
are we surpose to depend on bbc to know the fate of our president?
u are a shame, nigeria is a shame, pdp is a shame and obasanjo is a shameful thing.
Re: Welcome Mr. President by Integrity7: 9:15am On Feb 24, 2010
Let him sneak in like a thief in the night. What is he trying to hide? Whatever he is hiding will be blown open very soon. What was the Ambulance doing there?

Do we have a spoke person for Mr. President? Can he tell the Nigerian People something? Rushing back to Nigeria, does not make him fit to rule, someone needs to check him out.

Like they say in Nigeria, you never know what is cooking until you put your own spoon to it. We'll see!!!
Re: Welcome Mr. President by chakula: 10:15am On Feb 24, 2010
welcome ko

did he tell me that he was going somewhere befor
[quote][/quote]

who are you for God sake?
Re: Welcome Mr. President by chelseabmw(m): 10:17am On Feb 24, 2010
he is dead
Re: Welcome Mr. President by debosky(m): 10:19am On Feb 24, 2010

(1)

Cpc Wants Turai Charged With Abduction / Gaddafi’s Comment: Liberian President Brokers Peace Between Nigeria, Libya / Yar’adua: Jonathan On Surprise ‘thank You’ Visit To Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.