Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Nnamdi Kanu The Most Senseless Man On Earth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu The Most Senseless Man On Earth (401 Views)

Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju / 'Nnamdi Kanu, The Playboy Is In Jerusalem Enjoying His Life' - Joe Igbokwe / Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu The Most Senseless Man On Earth by Baawaa(m): 9:47am On Sep 05, 2017
INTERVIEWER:- You’ve gone round and your people are happy, but to some other people, you are over-stepping your bounds by flouting your bail conditions. What’s your reaction?
-
NK : - Are you talking about an illegal and unconstitutional bail condition?
A bail condition designed to emasculate and basically render IPOB impotent?
Does anyone seriously think I’m going to stand for IPOB to be rendered desolate?
-
I can’t allow that to happen, I have not violated any laws unknown to the Nigerian judicial establishment.
-
I have not committed any offence; no crime whatsoever.
I said no crime.
-
It is a violation of myright to ask me not to speak; to ask me not to be in a congregation of not more than 10 people, an absolute violation of articles enshrined in the constitution that I expect all and sundry to be rising up in defence of,
not trying to justify the erosion of my fundamental human rights to speak, to be heard and to associate.
-
President Muhammadu Buhari was the one who broke the laws, he disobeyed the direct court order to release me unconditionally, not once, but twice.
-
Honourable Shuaibu of Wuse Magistrate Court granted me bail,
-
Buhari did not release me.
Hon Justice Ademola granted me unconditional bail,
-
Buhari and his cousin, Lawal Daura refused to honour that court order.
-
They are the ones who should be detained for flagrant disobedience to court orders.
-
I want the northern Arewa irredentists to call for the arrest of Buhari and Daura for flouting court order after court order, asking for my release.
-
It smacks of hypocrisy and absolute cowardice that peoples macks of hypocrisy that people who could not rise up in defence of the law when a court made a judicial pronouncement are now clamouring for my arrest because they believe it is easy to do so.
-
Before now, Nnamdi Kanu is Igbo, he is a Biafran and can be arrested and nothing will happen but that would not be anymore, it would no longer happen.
---
WE ARE BIAFRANS NOT NIGERIA
LET THE WORLD SUPPORT OUR STRUGGLE TO BE FREE FROM OPPRESSIVE NIGERIA ISLAMIC GOVERNMENT

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Senseless Man On Earth by Baawaa(m): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2017
Before now, Nnamdi Kanu is Igbo, he is a Biafran and can be arrested and nothing will happen but that would not be anymore, it would no longer happen.
Before now is a Igbo man in Ghana or Togo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Senseless Man On Earth by omololu2020(m): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2017
Nnamdi KANU and buhari are both the same thing,so nah the two of dem sabi

(1) (Reply)

Sagay Blasts NASS Members Again, Says Bank Mds Will Soon Be Prosecuted / Biafra: Uwazuruike Accuses Other Factional Leaders Of Planning To Cause War In N / An Imminent War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.