Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Biafra: Uwazuruike Accuses Other Factional Leaders Of Planning To Cause War In N - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Uwazuruike Accuses Other Factional Leaders Of Planning To Cause War In N (401 Views)

To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike / PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch / Atiku Media Organization Accuses APC Of Planning Protest To Return Atiku To Amer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Uwazuruike Accuses Other Factional Leaders Of Planning To Cause War In N by kozmicity: 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
- Chief Ralph Uwazuruike has accused other Biafran factional leaders of trying to cause war in Nigeria

- He also appealed to Hausa leaders in the southeast and southsouth to plead with their members not to respond to provocations from agitators

- He said the strategy of these agitators was to foment trouble so that southeast people in the North would be attacked.

Leader and founder of Biafra Independence Movement (BIM), Chief Ralph Uwazuruike has accused other Biafran factional leaders of trying to cause war in Nigeria.

He said this on Wednesday, September 13, during the 18th anniversary celebration of BIM formation.

Uwazuruike who also reacted to the recent attack on Hausa community in the southeast and southsouth pleaded with the community not to respond to provocations from the agitators.
The factional leader also claimed that the strategy of these agitators is to foment trouble with the Hausa communities in 'these areas so that our people in the North would be attacked', Vanguard reports.

He said: “One of the most glaring achievements of the BIM family is that we created all the factions existing in the Biafra struggle today and their leaders. The important thing is that every one of them is talking about Biafra, irrespective of their actual intentions.

“It is however disturbing that some of these factional leaders are not following the non-violence principles as they are supposed to be. Some of these factions pretend to be non-violent but practice the reverse. The intention of some of these leaders is to cause war.

“We advise the Hausa communities in the southeast and southsouth not to fall to the antics of these misguided fellows. The leaders of the Hausa communiities living in the two regions should instruct their members not to respond to any provocation coming from these elements. They should rather report such provocations to the law enforcement agents. The strategy of these detractors is to foment trouble with the Hausa communities in these areas so that our people in the North would be attacked. They want to achieve crisis by all means.

“They recently provoked a quit notice from the Northern Youth Leaders. I travelled to the Arewa House in Kaduna to douse the tension. Their new strategy now is to attack the Hausa communities in the southeast and southsouth to achieve their nefarious intentions. All hands must be on deck to ensure that these evil plans did not see the light of the day.

“Without being immodest, I am the originator of the new Biafra struggle. I recruited every operator in this struggle: the good, the bad and the ugly. I introduced the principle of non-violence as the only means through which the new Biafra could be achieved. I still believe in the principle of non-violence.

“The new Biafra struggle was intended to be a long term process, backed by non-violence initiatives. There is no short cut. We are happy to announce that after 18 years, we are still in the saddle. We are stronger and more determined. We enjoin our misled comrades who followed the wrong way to trace back their steps to the original concepts. The struggle continues.”
Re: Biafra: Uwazuruike Accuses Other Factional Leaders Of Planning To Cause War In N by SHALLREIGN(m): 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2017
Who is Uwazirike again? Remind me

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Uwazuruike Accuses Other Factional Leaders Of Planning To Cause War In N by samebony1: 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ok o We don hear.

(1) (Reply)

An Imminent War / . / United States Joins Nigerians To Call For End To Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.