Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,916 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

“I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty (26199 Views)

Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter / Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by Yomzzyblog: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2017
Earlier thread ==>> Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her

https://www.nairaland.com/4032513/mr-2kay-made-gifty-opened

[img]https://4.bp..com/-2yMmbseSS6s/Wa5lUL3uhMI/AAAAAAAAD2w/jfJbjbzub94BuiswgS-du89enMKVJclAgCLcBGAs/s320/gif2.jpg[/img]

And Now,

Gifty has denied knowing her ex-boyfriend, Mr. 2kay after a follower asked her what she has to say about his new interview where he said he helped her a lot to get to where she is today.

She replied;

"I am still thinking where I heard that name from. the name sounds funny but it's unfortunate i dont know who that is, dear."

[img]https://4.bp..com/-fL1D6ulsU8w/Wa5lIF4Xf5I/AAAAAAAAD2s/IDhFfBcLdok_-nuZ168tojiTbjUfAptHwCLcBGAs/s320/gif1.jpg[/img]

Recall that she denied knowing Banky W and Falz while she was in the Big Brother Naija house.

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/its-unfortunate-i-dont-know-who-he-is.html

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by olukaygold(m): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2017
ftc for the first time in since 2013 I've registered,though it's not how far,but toy surprise,it remains few days to my birthday and lucks are coming to my way from no where,I thank God oooo.

to the topic...that's life,the moment you hit the jackpot,then you forget those who stay by your side during hard times.that's human.

10 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 05, 2017

Gifty is the perfect epitome of an opportunistic olosho

A man you stayed with and had sex several times is who you are now denying.

I just weak

Men need to be wise

188 Likes 8 Shares

Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by Consray(f): 10:00am On Sep 05, 2017
What's up with this babe denying not knowing people? Is like she have memory issue or something.

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by Tamarapetty(f): 10:07am On Sep 05, 2017
these two matter just taya me.. NEXT!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 05, 2017
Will the ex-boyfriend die?

3 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by GoggleB(m): 10:09am On Sep 05, 2017
This one go deny God join.
She denied getting married even with pictures evidence.
You dey deny Mr 2kay again even when picture showed u are posing doggy on him.
I won't be surprised if you will deny going to bbnaija in years to come.

162 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by chriskosherbal(m): 10:10am On Sep 05, 2017
E nu get who gifty know. .

Abeg guys come check my signature.

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:17am On Sep 05, 2017
lol

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by Evablizin(f): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2017
Gifty unfortunately you're Gifted with lying and denying spirit,keep on showing your stupidity online.

A fine gal with lying and denying spirit that one na fin gal?

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by maklelemakukula(m): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2017
GIFTY: the girl that knows no one

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by kiddoiLL(m): 10:19am On Sep 05, 2017
I winder how u dey claim African Chris brown before n always dye ur hair to look like him but u had no sense like him....Years ago, Chris brown told you Mr 2kay.
Just face ur career Mr 2kay and be a faceless man!! Only Game of thrones fans will understand

12 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by internationalman(m): 10:22am On Sep 05, 2017
And must Mr 2kay's tell d world how he helped her.?
Let d people u help tell others of ur benevolent heart and not d other way around.
I would do the same if I were her.

8 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by kiddoiLL(m): 10:22am On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

Gifty is the perfect epitome of an opportunistic olosho

A man you stayed with and had sex several times is who you are now denying.

I just weak

Men need to be wise
Eva comman marry my friend, i like your brain!..Tell them!! sickness called mumu dey worry some guys a lot
Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 05, 2017
Ahnahn..I hope gifty's lying ability issnuh a symptom of some ground breaking disease shocked
How can you lie about something SO plain? undecided
Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by Tapout(m): 10:36am On Sep 05, 2017
Lol....if she doesn't know falz, how on earth would she know Mr 2kay grin grin
Ignorant she-fowl cheesy

13 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by Larrey(f): 11:10am On Sep 05, 2017
This lady na clown grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by smardray(m): 11:14am On Sep 05, 2017
does gifty herself knows gifty mtchw

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by EmyLeo(m): 11:54am On Sep 05, 2017
#ati Mr2kay o, ati Gifty o, ori yin Jo daru papoundecided..

##if Mr2kay can't keep mute on the things he has done to help others in the past then he deserve that comment..

####just that the gifty sef no too get common sense,denying someone when the pics are all over the internet..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by Erums(m): 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
Tamarapetty:
these two matter just taya me.. NEXT!!

U so fine girl.. U damn fine
Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by Nutase: 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
grin
Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by 01mcfadden(m): 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
lol
Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by chronique(m): 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lol. Gifty's current set of friends and buddies, should be very careful of her cos they could be the next to be denied tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by SkenolProp(m): 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
If indeed he really helped her,it's wrong for her to deny knowing him #MY SIGNATURE #MY PROFILE
Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by blackbeau1(f): 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mr 2day tho, we didn't need to know the details of what happened between you and her. Focus on your career . And Gifty, don't burn the bridges you came over just yet.
Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by soberdrunk(m): 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
Ouch!!! Mogbe!!!
Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by azpekuliar: 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
It's ok, same way you conveniently forgot you were ever married until you got out of the Big Brother house, only to remember again. smiley
Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
This aunty need to be arrest. u don't know who he is yet there are pictures of both of u all over the net.

hmmm...just like u don't know Mr W. abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maureen Solomon Pregnant With 3rd Child After 12 Years / E-Money Goes On A Giving Spree On Instagram / Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.