Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

“I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty (26210 Views)

Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter / Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
This should serve as a warning to all guys. Do not try to lift a woman, they are all ingrates. See gifty when be Scorpio girl dey talk. Scorpio women are the worse women any man can meet in life. See as she dey dig her grave just as munachi abbey did when she dissed mode9

3 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

Gifty is the perfect epitome of an opportunistic olosho

A man you stayed with and had sex several times is who you are now denying.

I just weak

Men need to be wise
She's actually disgracing herself tho. Buh if am the one n babe av bleeped said she dsnt know me,e no concern me o.
You stayed with me,I bleeped you morning n night for straight 1 or 2weeks and later you say you no know me. Who lose after I don expand ur mileage. Lmao grin
Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by horlus(m): 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
This lady is lethal. Damn
Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by enemyofprogress: 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
She has foked so many pricks and lost count of them and their faces
Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by Daeylar(f): 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
Damn shocked
Gifty can diss someone sha. Gosh.
All of a sudden she doesn't know him. She heard the name before?. shocked

Later she will change her statement
Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by teflonjake(m): 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

Gifty is the perfect epitome of an opportunistic olosho

A man you stayed with and had sex several times is who you are now denying.

I just weak

Men need to be wise

I'm sorry, that's not happening soon for a lot of guys out there (not referring to NAIRALANDERS please)
Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by Victornezzar: 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
Erums:

U so fine girl.. U damn fine
Bro it's anoda gal pix she's using
d gal on her dp is my friend
Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by free2ryhme: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
Yomzzyblog:
Earlier thread ==>> Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her

https://www.nairaland.com/4032513/mr-2kay-made-gifty-opened

[img]https://4.bp..com/-2yMmbseSS6s/Wa5lUL3uhMI/AAAAAAAAD2w/jfJbjbzub94BuiswgS-du89enMKVJclAgCLcBGAs/s320/gif2.jpg[/img]

And Now,

Gifty has denied knowing her ex-boyfriend, Mr. 2kay after a follower asked her what she has to say about his new interview where he said he helped her a lot to get to where she is today.

She replied;

"I am still thinking where I heard that name from. the name sounds funny but it's unfortunate i dont know who that is, dear."

[img]https://4.bp..com/-fL1D6ulsU8w/Wa5lIF4Xf5I/AAAAAAAAD2s/IDhFfBcLdok_-nuZ168tojiTbjUfAptHwCLcBGAs/s320/gif1.jpg[/img]

Recall that she denied knowing Banky W and Falz while she was in the Big Brother Naija house.

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/its-unfortunate-i-dont-know-who-he-is.html

he opened Snapchat, twitter and instagram for her

na so the girl dull grin
Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
internationalman:
And must Mr 2kay's tell d world how he helped her.?
Let d people u help tell others of ur benevolent heart and not d other way around.
I would do the same if I were her.

Poverty fall on you
Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by fitprince: 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
i like this geh.
if to say she no make am, you for know am before?
no be you tell am may she go?
why do nigerians like doing shit like this?
gift abeg no ever know that idiot abeg.
there is no difference between him and naija olosho golddiggers
Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by lelvin(m): 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hehe....2Kay abi 3Kay be like

Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by LesbianBoy(m): 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
Typical Nigeria girl grin grin
Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by Kachigifto3: 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
It is unfortunate Gifty is very gifted at denying knowing people and living a fake life,one day you will deny knowing your own self
Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by Organizer111222(m): 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
This not funny anymore... this gal needs help.. she is suffering from serious memory loss sooner she is going to deny knowing her mother
Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by osadhordy(m): 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
why are Ladies like this........you feed them for 3yrs they forget you 4 another coming 3yrs and feed a dog for 3days and it will remember you for 3yrs
so ladies pls change don't let us choose dog instead of you guys
Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
Gifty is a serial denier. Am not surprised
Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by Deefuray(f): 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
This lady's denying game is a 100 shocked

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by Bgorgeous: 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
U never know anything
Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by Elnino4ladies: 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

She's actually disgracing herself tho. Buh if am the one n babe av bleeped said she dsnt know me,e no concern me o.
You stayed with me,I bleeped you morning n night for straight 1 or 2weeks and later you say you no know me. Who lose after I don expand ur mileage. Lmao grin

Mad man grin grin
Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by davillian(m): 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
GoggleB:
This one go deny God join.
She denied getting married even with pictures evidence.
You dey deny Mr 2kay again even when picture showed u are posing doggy on him.
I won't be surprised if you will deny going to bbnaija in years to come.
No be doggy na cowgirl
But the reverse cowgirl seems to be my favourite. grin

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by greatman247(m): 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
This girl can lie till Jesus comes. OMG. You don't know him right? But above pic of both of you together. Every man should pray not to meet such girl. Obviously she's not mature in mind so I won't refer to her as lady. Was she not the same girl that lied of not knowing Banky W? Most definitely lies are in her blood. She was born to lie and born with lie. No girl like this set deny their background and dry form who they are not.
Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by RSVP: 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
This is too mean.

Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by davillian(m): 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
She is related to LIE mohammed.
Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by MENTORCH(m): 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
The mr2kay guy is too childish. Forget about the babe and face your career.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Mad man grin grin
Lwkm na true na.
Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by Elnino4ladies: 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

Lwkm na true na.

You are right grin

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by femi4: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
Consray:
Whatsup with this babe denying not knowing people? Is like she have memory issue or something.
seems that's her slogan. Only prostitutes use that line
Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by Erums(m): 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
Victornezzar:

Bro it's anoda gal pix she's using
d gal on her dp is my friend

Baba.... Na which kind life be dis na

Pple np fit even boldly rep demselve and i dey complement am..

Thanks for the hint... I for carry dis for mind go see anoda tin finally
Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by alexpetersng: 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
GoggleB:
This one go deny God join.
She denied getting married even with pictures evidence.
You dey deny Mr 2kay again even when picture showed u are posing doggy on him.
I won't be surprised if you will deny going to bbnaija in years to come.

You are ryt, she ll definitely deny BBN someday
Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by Victornezzar: 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
Erums:

Baba.... Na which kind life be dis na

Pple np fit even boldly rep demselve and i dey complement am..

Thanks for the hint... I for carry dis for mind go see anoda tin finally
most people on dis forum using a female moniker are boys or using someone else's pix
Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by Nov6(m): 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
Tamarapetty:
these two matter just taya me.. NEXT!!

Miss white walker, you are damn fine
Re: “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty by doublefreez(m): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
This lady needs Jesus. may God never deny you the way you deny people. bombo clart undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo / E-Money Goes On A Giving Spree On Instagram / Paper and pencil Artwork Of Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.