Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

I Will Never Give Up Power, Until I Make Nigeria One And Great Again-buhari Vows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Give Up Power, Until I Make Nigeria One And Great Again-buhari Vows (1249 Views)

Again, Buhari Shuts Down 3rd Term Agenda Talks / 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures / I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Give Up Power, Until I Make Nigeria One And Great Again-buhari Vows by nemdy(m): 10:42am On Sep 05, 2017
President Muhamamdu Buhari, has said that he will not back down, but instead, he will keep doing his best for the sustainable transformation of Nigeria.

Buhari was quoted through his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu, in a statement on Monday night, while receiving the Associations of Farmers, Businessmen, Youths, Elders, and Politicians from his country home of Daura, Katsina State.

Buhari noted that he returned to the country with renewed hope and strength, to pursue policies that would improve the livelihood of the people, and reposition Nigeria for good.

He said: “Considering the challenges we are facing as a nation, we have been doing our best to provide sustainable solutions, and we will keep doing our best.

“I am happy you came here today, and I am thankful for all the prayers. You are leaders of various groups at the grassroots, and you are closer to the people, so you understand these problems as well. We need your support.”

read more at :::::: http://www.gistlover.com/breaking-i-will-never-give-power-i-make-nigeria-one-great-buhari-vows-renewed-commitment/

Re: I Will Never Give Up Power, Until I Make Nigeria One And Great Again-buhari Vows by mikejj(m): 10:46am On Sep 05, 2017
grin aya na die we dey.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Give Up Power, Until I Make Nigeria One And Great Again-buhari Vows by Michael004: 10:48am On Sep 05, 2017
Oga, if you don't give up power, power will give up on you.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Never Give Up Power, Until I Make Nigeria One And Great Again-buhari Vows by aybabz101: 10:50am On Sep 05, 2017
see hw they made it sound as if d president said it himself. nigerian bloggers ar more problematic than this buhari administration self.
Re: I Will Never Give Up Power, Until I Make Nigeria One And Great Again-buhari Vows by sarrki(m): 10:51am On Sep 05, 2017
Baba , baba ?

We are with you all the way

Enemies can wail till eternity
Re: I Will Never Give Up Power, Until I Make Nigeria One And Great Again-buhari Vows by Nwodosis(m): 10:52am On Sep 05, 2017
sarrki:
Baba , baba ?

I and my fellow zombies will be with you all the way

Enemies can wail till eternity

Good to know my dear.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Never Give Up Power, Until I Make Nigeria One And Great Again-buhari Vows by delishpot: 10:53am On Sep 05, 2017
Good. Hold it tight. The ones wey dey come no go better pass sef!
Re: I Will Never Give Up Power, Until I Make Nigeria One And Great Again-buhari Vows by hammerT: 10:54am On Sep 05, 2017
A fool at 77 years old, is a fool at the edge of his grave.

If Nigeria was a lawful country, a certificate-less general, would have been disqualified by the court, following the recent Kenya example.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Give Up Power, Until I Make Nigeria One And Great Again-buhari Vows by madridguy(m): 10:55am On Sep 05, 2017
I'm with you Sai Baba till final whistle.
Re: I Will Never Give Up Power, Until I Make Nigeria One And Great Again-buhari Vows by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 05, 2017
LOL So says Jibrin.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Give Up Power, Until I Make Nigeria One And Great Again-buhari Vows by powerkey: 11:03am On Sep 05, 2017
Which of the buhari? the vegetable JUBRIN from Sudan or the one that never came back?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Give Up Power, Until I Make Nigeria One And Great Again-buhari Vows by aolawale025: 11:03am On Sep 05, 2017
He has nothing to give.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Give Up Power, Until I Make Nigeria One And Great Again-buhari Vows by Evablizin(f): 11:04am On Sep 05, 2017
Transformation should start from you sir and your cabals before you can be able to transform Nigera,is not all about saying i will do this and that.Thanks

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Give Up Power, Until I Make Nigeria One And Great Again-buhari Vows by dollytino4real(f): 11:18am On Sep 05, 2017
madridguy:
one panadol not apc sighted

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Give Up Power, Until I Make Nigeria One And Great Again-buhari Vows by madridguy(m): 11:20am On Sep 05, 2017
Don't get you tongue

dollytino4real:
one panadol not apc sighted
Re: I Will Never Give Up Power, Until I Make Nigeria One And Great Again-buhari Vows by dollytino4real(f): 11:20am On Sep 05, 2017
abacha died there so is not new
Re: I Will Never Give Up Power, Until I Make Nigeria One And Great Again-buhari Vows by dollytino4real(f): 11:22am On Sep 05, 2017
madridguy:
Don't get you tongue
apc stooge

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Give Up Power, Until I Make Nigeria One And Great Again-buhari Vows by yarimo(m): 11:23am On Sep 05, 2017
I am so proud 100 % for having BUHARI As president of federal republic of Nigeria, sir keep the good work you are doing for nigeria and nigerians. Nigerians are in your support
Re: I Will Never Give Up Power, Until I Make Nigeria One And Great Again-buhari Vows by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 05, 2017
One of the hallmarks of dictators is that they think that they are the best for their country.

Dictators have a Messiah or Savior complex,thinking that they are saving their country,even when the reverse is the same.

Even North Korean President thinks that he is transforming North Korea.

One of the greatest Ponzi schemes and scams of the century was how APC repackaged a former dictator and sold to Nigerians as a democrat.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN
Re: I Will Never Give Up Power, Until I Make Nigeria One And Great Again-buhari Vows by chiagozien(m): 11:38am On Sep 05, 2017
Zoo presidiot has spoken

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Give Up Power, Until I Make Nigeria One And Great Again-buhari Vows by Jesusloveyou: 11:56am On Sep 05, 2017
Even till 2023
Re: I Will Never Give Up Power, Until I Make Nigeria One And Great Again-buhari Vows by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sai baba till the trumpet sounds.
Thunder fire ekwensu
Re: I Will Never Give Up Power, Until I Make Nigeria One And Great Again-buhari Vows by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
.......till u actualize total Sharia in the land.
Re: I Will Never Give Up Power, Until I Make Nigeria One And Great Again-buhari Vows by akulaxx: 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
madridguy:

we biafrans will make sure it wont happen

(1) (Reply)

The Original Nigerian Flag Design. / Bursted! RE-GEJ Probe:nairalanders Don't Read Before Posting / How Fayose Robbed Ekiti PDP Delegates Of Secondus' $10,000 Convention Largesse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.