Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video (55202 Views)

Zulum Commission the first Nigerian Army University in the North East (photos) / Okorocha Organises Special Reception For Gbajabiamila In South East (Photos) / Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by Apina(m): 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
If this news is true, then buhari is officially a lame duck undecided

1 Like

Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by greatface(m): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
The Trouble The N Army Are Looking For Will BackFire.
Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by Sijo01(f): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
These machines and personnel are needed in the North East not SE & SS

1 Like

Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by ajalawole(m): 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
Let sleeping dog lie, them no hear....... Now them go dey shout help up and down cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by AFONJACOW(m): 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
they are bringing the hardwares umu chukwu will use to fight tham... if rag tag uncivilized uncultured and illiteracy ridden boko haram can attack and cause havoc to them how much more what sophisticated , technically incline folks will do and the damages they will bring along... its not going to be business as usual, jebrin Muhammadu buhari our Sudanese imposter take note

8 Likes

Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by omaar12(m): 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by Kobicove(m): 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
Is this another "Python Dance"? grin
Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
Good let them maintain some sanity in the South East. Those Ipob miscreants should be flogged daily until senses return to them. The government should also listen to our plea and deploy military men to mile1 and mile 3 areas of PH. The miscreants have infiltrated the markets and all they discuss all day when there are no customers is the Ipob pipe dream, this should not be.

God bless the Nigerian Army, God bless PMB

Chief Sgt PonziHater.

6 Likes

Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by 9japrof(m): 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
grin
Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by kissval1388: 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
hmmmmmmm buhari and war be like abacha and apple. tufiakwa
Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by PStacks(m): 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
Action film..

starring Nnamdi Kanu.

4 Pound road Aba.

.Grab your copy now..
Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by PHILipu1(m): 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
Laryne:
The federal government and IPOB, Biafran, Ijaws should tread with caution. This is not 1967... society is now sophisticated.
Federal government shouldn't just assume it can block supplies this time and the South south & South East shouldn't assume the have capable arsenal and guerilla. ..

If the zombies is Maiduguri could almost bring Nigeria to a standstill the tactical Southerners should not be taken for granted.

Once more, tread with caution. .. this is not 1960!
Can you leave ur family and go on suicide mission like the zombies in Maiduguri?
Can has asked his supporters to burn down our nation if he is re-arrested again and the government must do what ever it takes to prevent that.

4 Likes

Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by gberra: 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
cstr1000:
Militarizing the most peaceful region in Nigeria.
Well done buhari. Smart man.
Nnamdi kunu has established BSS a terrorist group to terrorize, intimidate & cause fear to Nigerians across the SE. A terrorist group that is bent on attacking the Nigeria security forces at the instance of Kanu.
Y'all will be crushed!!!

Buhari is back!

6 Likes

Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by PStacks(m): 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
AFONJACOW:
they are bringing the hardwares umu chukwu will use to fight tham... if rag tag uncivilized uncultured and illiteracy ridden boko haram can attack and cause havoc to them how much more what sophisticated , technically incline folks will do and the damages they will bring along... its not going to be business as usual, jebrin Muhammadu buhari our Sudanese imposter take note

BSS Odikwa Capable..

Biafran secret service go chop their yansh dan uban su

3 Likes

Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by Sunnynwa: 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
cuedish:
Hunch back Igbo leader (Nnamidi Cownu)
Show your face now and publicly say you are not in hiding......ignoramus.

He did that on Sunday, were you sleeping?
Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by Gourdoinc(m): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
finally those empty barrels will see some fight. the BSS can now be put to use. bastards who refused to listen to voice of reason. the army hasn't even moved in major artillery yet. cool down more are coming. let's see the mouth they will use to either boast or make sense . we kept telling them, violence and hate isnt the way but they assumed being quiet was weakness. world over, nobody goes against a military and wins. you want to quote respect when you have offered none for months on end. Ndi ara. otolo gba gbuo nne Na Nna unu Nile. fucking IPOB miscreants

1 Like

Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by ozoemenaca: 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
This video is an old video, beside Nnamdi Kanu is not afraid of anybody, he is not fleeing to anywhere neither is he afraid of being arrested

1 Like

Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by AFONJACOW(m): 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
PStacks:

BSS Odikwa Capable..

Biafran secret service go chop their yansh dan uban su
Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by Sunnynwa: 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
ajalawole:
Let sleeping dog lie, them no hear....... Now them go dey shout help up and down cheesy cheesy

You think Igbos produce weeping Generals like Oladipo Diya?

1 Like

Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by diegwu01: 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
Crushing an Uprising is a credential PMB has in his kitty.

My fear is for the innocent hardworking Ibos that the foolishness of Nnamdi Kanu and his zombies would rub off on

2 Likes

Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by mekzymiles(m): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
Buhari should apply caution... he is beating the drums of war!!!
Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by Arysexy(m): 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
Fake old pics.

If bastard buhari wants war, we give him war! This time, its a fight to finish

1 Like

Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by Laryne(m): 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
PHILipu1:

Can you leave ur family and go on suicide mission like the zombies in Maiduguri?
Can has asked his supporters to burn down our nation if he is re-arrested again and the government must do what ever it takes to prevent that.

The federal government have not in anywhere tried to address the concern of the seccession which it ought in the interest of the country; instead it is making moves that could bring the country into more jeopardy like the recent NNPC appointment. ..

3 Likes

Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by erico2k2(m): 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
GameGod:
We told them, their media propagandas and fake IPOB militant group won't work grin. Sai BaBa will deal with those terrorist IPOB akpu munching baby factory products from the gully ravaged red mudded land of the risen poverty and crime.
Bross nice one plz amd.plz make una dey use the current picture of pmb not pictures of 20 years ago .
Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by ActionsShure: 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
Buhari now.
Kanu before and after

Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by pedrilo: 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
I am not comfortable with the way FG is handling IPOB issue at all.
In saner climes, soldiers are found in the barracks, IPOB issue shud be left for the police.
FG will escalate this issue by deploying soldiers instead of Police. We need soldiers in sambisa forest.

2 Likes

Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by gsmphoneseller: 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
Buhari from Sudan should leave Nigeria fast.....

I was surprised to get first hand information from Europe that all Igbos now don't agree to be called NIGERIANS and European countries are already doing much in that regard.

What ever will come out of this will eventually affect Yorubas with an unprecedented damage to their zone.

Igbos are ready now for any eventuality, but are Yorubas ready?

4 Likes

Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
God bless the IPOB slayer

4 Likes

Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by JoeMaddog: 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
Now this is what I'm talking about... I'm joining you guys there next week. Shoot anything putting on that Kampala useless IPOB colour. angry

1 Like

Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
so this kind of weapons and amunitions are in this country and boko haram+ fulani heardsmen go about killing people just like that..

Now just because of a set of peaceful agitators...amoured cars are being rolled out...
Where all dis cars bin dey when bokoharam were ravaging soldiers in the north?

Have u seen the politics in this country? Have u seen?

Tomorow someone would tell me to carry my voters card and stand in a thick long line...whether under sun or rain and say i'm voting ? asin voting for an idiot?

This government and politicians are not interested in the unity or peace of the masses and this country..they are only concerned about the money. Their only concern is about anything that will come in between them and their chances of looting this country's money.

Come 2019...i will bury my voters card inside my travelling box,cook jollof rice and fried plantain,get a big pack of chilled hollandia yoghurt and lock my self inside my room watching my favourite tv series...
I cannot kill myself because of any politician in this country.

#IgiveUpOnNigerianGovernment.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) / Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos / EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.