Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video (55208 Views)

Zulum Commission the first Nigerian Army University in the North East (photos) / Okorocha Organises Special Reception For Gbajabiamila In South East (Photos) / Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by eposho: 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
The zoo keeper coming for escaped animals.
Not funny ohhh
Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
cc; lalasticlala
Good development... do anyhow, see anyhow.
Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by frankihima(m): 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
stingg:
Will Buhari/Buratai ever learn
Stop creating tension in the land!
do any how and see any how.u guys think is 1967 when army start killing u guys I will see where ur people will run to this time.u guys hate everybody call Nigeria zoo I will see how zoo will accommodate u guys.
Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by Alanzazani: 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
The fool called Kanu and his ipob followers should go into the trenches to fight the government. You can never fight a government. It will take time but they will be crushed. Kanubis an idiot not fit to tie Ojukwu's shoe laces. Ojukwu had to do what he did because the northerns we're masacaring innocent igbos that knew nothing about the coup. We have moved on though. If a country like Rwanda can move on, Isreal can move on then we igbos have moved on. Animals like Kanu think he will lead people to thier graves and thinks he will escape. I am a full blooded Anambra man and would not mind seeing Kanu sentenced to death. Opportunist that feels like a demi god. How can a revolutionary comfortably accord the status of an absolute ruler to himself. What will make him different from the opressors he is fighting against. Kanu will end up badly and I will witness it

2 Likes

Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by Alanzazani: 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
The fool called Kanu and his ipob followers should go into the trenches to fight the government. You can never fight a government. It will take time but they will be crushed. Kanu is an idiot not fit to tie Ojukwu's shoe lace. Ojukwu had to do what he did because the northerns were masacaring innocent igbos that knew nothing about the coup. We have moved on though. If a country like Rwanda can move on, Isreal can move on then we igbos have moved on. Animals like Kanu think he will lead people to thier graves and escape. I am a full blooded Anambra man and would not mind seeing Kanu sentenced to death. Opportunist that feels like a demi god. How can a revolutionary comfortably accord the status of an absolute ruler to himself. What will make him different from the opressors he is fighting against. Kanu will end up badly and I will witness it

2 Likes

Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by Laryne(m): 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
Remmythe:
ogbeni,what's ur point yu speaking for the ipob or d fg
I'm an umpire!
Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by suremanpatriot: 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
...we hav forewarned those renegade brothers, they lack knowledge and foresight,they brought this upon themselves. They don't want peace, so they must be forced to be peaceful in the interest of others peace loving citizens. Before u knw it, military governors wil be ruling them. Ignoramus!

1 Like

Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by 400billionman: 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
For a govt that has not defeated Book haram since 2015, is this not laughable ?

Narrow mindedness is what is controlling this leadership.

How many people did IPOB kill ?
Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by CrtlAltDel: 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hahahahahaha… ..BSS team and Cownu right now grin grin grin

Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by millionboi(m): 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
Good let them maintain some sanity in the South East. Those Ipob miscreants should be flogged daily until senses return to them. The government should also listen to our plea and deploy military men to mile1 and mile 3 areas of PH. The miscreants have infiltrated the markets and all they discuss all day when there are no customers is the Ipob pipe dream, this should not be.

God bless the Nigerian Army, God bless PMB

Chief Sgt PonziHater.
can u please mention 5things u are proud of as a Nigerian
Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by goshee: 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
Damibiz:
Why panic,make noice na.....i no wan talk wati dey my mind
good don't expose your stupidity
Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by Damibiz(m): 11:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
Stupid IPOB spotted,....go talk with Kanu, i dont want to talk
goshee:
good don't expose your stupidity
Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by PenSniper: 5:30am On Sep 06, 2017
Senselessness
Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by Charly68: 9:19am On Sep 06, 2017
ipob1:
oh my God i wish am kanu. By now nigeria would have been history; i hate empty talkers: kanu should not disappoint me
Think well my brother,how do you think the likes of KANU can burn down Nigeria when the likes Ojukwu a seasoned soldier couldn't succeed..stop dreaming and start facing the reality...where is your military might, your size,your allies ..Have you any fighter jets to wreck havoc ? Why have you guys refused to learn from history? Do you know the cost of Biafra civil war to the Igbos ? The properties that were confiscated ,the innocent children that died of hunger? Can you feed your population as a nation ? You haven't fight for justice within your governed states you are busy chasing shadows in the land...tell me how you will be allowed to rule the entire nation when you are full of self pride and determination to divide Nigeria..can't you think well and use your mental talents to fight instead of engaging in a deluded vision ?

1 Like

Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by orisa37: 10:17am On Sep 06, 2017
Why? There is no civil war. Why the Force? The Army should immediately be replaced by Police.
Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by fulanmafia: 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
EmekaBlue:
did nigeria produce their own jets?

No, but they're neither donated, owned nor flown by Russians/Israelis.

They owned and flown by the Nigerian Air Force.
Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by ipob1(m): 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
Charly68:
Think well my brother,how do you think the likes of KANU can burn down Nigeria when the likes Ojukwu a seasoned soldier couldn't succeed..stop dreaming and start facing the reality...where is your military might, your size,your allies ..Have you any fighter jets to wreck havoc ? Why have you guys refused to learn from history? Do you know the cost of Biafra civil war to the Igbos ? The properties that were confiscated ,the innocent children that died of hunger? Can you feed your population as a nation ? You haven't fight for justice within your governed states you are busy chasing shadows in the land...tell me how you will be allowed to rule the entire nation when you are full of self pride and determination to divide Nigeria..can't you think well and use your mental talents to fight instead of engaging in a deluded vision ?
talk to the hand! Sorry to disappoint u; i dont exchange words with zombies nd sub-humans like u
Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by Charly68: 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
ipob1:
talk to the hand! Sorry to disappoint u; i dont exchange words with zombies nd sub-humans like u
You are the brainless brat bros

1 Like

Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by illiampee(m): 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
am suprise for d kind of lazy and illiterate solders we have in this country, book haram is busy bombing everywhere and instead of d so called soldiers to stop them,de are busy fooling themselves in the southeast.

we must actualize biafra, and when it will come d so called giant of Africa will turn to dwarf of africa
Re: Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video by ipob1(m): 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
Charly68:
You are the brainless brat bros
u ar a slowpoke to hell with u

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) / I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) / Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With Late Sani Abacha's Daughters In 1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.