Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) (55150 Views)

Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary / Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu's 16th Posthumous Birthday Photos / Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by onatisi(m): 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
missyadorable:
Foolish woman.

You know you are AS,you will still go and marry AS

I pity the poor boy you brought to suffer as a result of your stupidity and selfishness called love.

I can imagine his pains before he died.

Your so called husband who claimed to love you divorced you ,leaving you with a sickler.

Finally,you are the loser..
I don't think she was ever married. It was just a fling that cumulated into a pregnancy and she kept it instead of aborting it. If maybe she had the plan of getting married,she would have done a genotype test
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
perdollar:
tnx bros,ur mumu na season filln
Your own non get rival
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by koolaid87: 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
After tearing up, eyes turn red. Ppl tend to hide that by wearing glasses
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by pretty16(f): 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
enemyofprogress:
only son is different from only child. Don't let me start schooling you here,your boyfriend won't like it tongue tongue

Abeg park well jare. Am not here to argue with u
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by pretty16(f): 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
enemyofprogress:
only son is different from only child. Don't let me start schooling you here,your boyfriend won't like it tongue tongue

I wonder why u are still quoting my post. Google her and find out for yourself. Unless u know her personally or know another child she has. As long as Wikipedia mentioned the boy as her only child, I see no reason why I should be here arguing with u.
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by FrankGiel: 7:14am On Sep 06, 2017
eezeribe:
Yeyebrities with sunshade inside church Auditorium... Where is Jim Iyke,the founder.
Protocol officer of God, mind ur business! Oops....I just realized, u don't even have one
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by FrankGiel: 7:16am On Sep 06, 2017
pretty16:

I wonder why u are still quoting my post. Google her and find out for yourself. Unless u know her personally or know another child she has. As long as Wikipedia mentioned the boy as her only child, I see no reason why I should be here arguing with u.
Never ever quote Wikipedia as an authentic source..

I don't know whether she has other children FYI
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by FrankGiel: 7:17am On Sep 06, 2017
Davash222:
Rip boy.

there is need to curtail indecent dressing especially in Churches.
Who are those indecently dressed in the pictures?
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:20am On Sep 06, 2017
pretty16:

so you don't know that there are times Wikipedia is not updated? Go do your research on her and stop embarrassing yourself on a public forum
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:21am On Sep 06, 2017
pretty16:

Abeg park well jare. Am not here to argue with u
e pain am tongue tongue
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by pretty16(f): 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
enemyofprogress:
so you don't know that there are times Wikipedia is not updated? Go do your research on her and stop embarrassing yourself on a public forum

You obviously have issues with your manners and the way you respond to people's comments on social media. Even with your moniker alone, I expect nothing less.
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
pretty16:

You obviously have issues with your manners and the way you respond to people's comments on social media. Even with your moniker alone, I expect nothing less.
that ends the news grin grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Covers TW Magazine In South Africa / Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump / Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.