Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Dear Fr.mbaka, I Have This Question For You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Fr.mbaka, I Have This Question For You (622 Views)

Fr. Mbaka: I Did Not Prophesy Anything About Aso Rock Or Buhari / Buhari, Mbaka Meet In Aso Rock / 2019: God Has Not Revealed Anything About Atiku – Fr. Mbaka. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Fr.mbaka, I Have This Question For You by Liftkid(m): 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
Didn't you know that we Igbos stand to Lose More should NIGERIA divides, when you called for the break up in one of your cd, earlier 2011? are you just realizing that No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland ? coz I recalled you asking for the breakup of this country in some of your talks then.

1 Like

Re: Dear Fr.mbaka, I Have This Question For You by unohbethel(m): 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
Liftkid:
Didn't you know that we Igbos stand to Lose More should NIGERIA divides, when you called for the break up in one of your cd, earlier 2011? are you just realizing that No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland ? coz I recalled you asking for the breakup of this country in some of your talks then.

are u guys stil listening to that man?

in early 2015, he said that God told him that buhari will win..

now my question is this:if God saw that buhari wil win, does he mean that God himself endorse the suffering we we are gettin from the bad leadership of buhari?

the truth is that all does prophecies by men of God to nigerians about politics are false...God did not tell them anything..rather they speak from what they feel wil happen and turn to say that it was from God...

our politicians have cash in on it...they wil buy the so called men of God to say that God has decreed that they the politicians wil win the elections...and people wil believe them...

SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Fr.mbaka, I Have This Question For You by Liftkid(m): 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
brother, despite being a catholic, I have long lost faith in mbaka due to his double standard. I recalled how he habitually criticize the past leaders but since the daura man assumed office it has been praises and prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Fr.mbaka, I Have This Question For You by meforyou1(m): 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
op dont worry yourself about that fraudstar

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

'nigeria Was Built To Favour The Hausas/fulanis' - Asari Dokubo / Nigerians Mobilised To “pray For PMB” Accuse Organisers Of Pocketing Their Pay. / Breaking: Oyinlola Gets Board Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.