Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid (36645 Views)

5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting / Jobs You Can Do Before You Get Your Dream Job / 15 Jobs You Can Do From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:52am On Sep 06, 2017
Taiye4Christ:
Do you know that there are numerous free work-at-home jobs available through the internet? These jobs are real and reward you handsomely. They are ideal for stay-at-home mothers, fresh graduates, those seeking a side gig to complement their main job, and those who would rather avoid the stress and hardship out there, amongst others.

Most work-at-home jobs cost absolutely no money to start. All you need is a modern computer with internet connection and a phone. These jobs allow you spend as much time as you wish (flexibility) as well as save you from the stress of waking up early every morning, getting stuck in traffic, and expending so much energy (convenience).

You can apply online and enjoy the fun of working at home at your own convenient time while earning great pay. You can also opt for part time or full time jobs according to your schedule or needs.

Since there are numerous job opportunities available here, you can choose the job according to your ability and qualification. You can apply and get training and scheduling for the job online. Therefore you need not step out of your home at all. Here are some free-work-at home job opportunities that allow you work at home conveniently and earn a good income...

Online tutoring
Online tutoring is one among the best work at home jobs that does not require any initial amount to be spent. If you are an expert in a subject/field, such as advanced maths, science, programming, language, fashion designing, or any other skill for that matter, then you can apply for this job and start working at your convenient timings and enjoy great pay. If you are willing to spend more time, then you can earn more money.

Data entry
Data entry jobs require some experience and computer skill. Organization and communication skills may also be required. These types of jobs may require initial face-to-face training. They provide options like part time and full time. You can also select day shift or night shift work according to your convenience.

Transcription
Transcription entails converting speech to text. You listen to a recorded speech and write down what you hear. It is the conversion of oral communication into a written one. Transcription requires full attention as the speech may not be clear enough. The subject matter may be specialized (to different professions) or generalized. Specialized transcriptions (like legal transcription or medical transcription) may require you to be familiar with technical knowledge/basic jargons of the field. Experience and accurate knowledge about the work would be required. However this job helps you earn neat income.

Translation
Do you understand Italian, French, Spanish, Swahili, Mandarin or any other language apart from your native tongue? Why not put it to good use and earn yourself some sweet buck? Translation jobs require sound knowledge in some language and you may need to translate emails and documents from one language to another. If you have good command over any language, then you can apply for these types of jobs. Experience may not necessarily be a requirement.

Graphic design
Graphic design work-at-home jobs require sound knowledge in the field and you may be required to do layout work, icon design and so on. Experience may be either optional or compulsory. Basically, this job is all about creativity and the ability to communicate through your designs.

Blogging
Blogging is not the easiest job out there as you are always made to believe.But one thing it could be is very rewarding. Are you a talented writer? Do you feel comfortable writing extensively on a number of issues? You may set up you blog and write great contents that may fetch you some cool cash.

Web design & development
Web design is another great way to make money right in the comfort of your home. You could network and source for clients and/or referrals on your without having to go out. A friend of mine once designed a website for a client under a couple of hours while sipping a glass of whiskey in his house. I was surprised how much he got at the end of the day when he told me!

Bonus
Other great jobs can be done at home include content writing, search engine optimization (SEO), affiliate marketing, survey jobs, and so on. Most of these jobs can be accessed through basic google search, fiverr, and other freelance sites out there. Turn your leisure time to earning time. Work, relax, and get paid!

Op, I'm a very good teacher, how can I get involved in internet tutoring?
Re: 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by YOLO1(m): 10:06am On Sep 06, 2017
Mynd44:
Nairaland Moderator too.
Believe me, I know
This one got me on my balls
Re: 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 06, 2017
awww. Look at the baby

1 Like

Re: 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by CellTabRepair20: 10:16am On Sep 06, 2017
No much talk here...5-star reviews keep coming (check Amazon). Grab your own copy and dominate a market - an estate, city, town, village....be the go to person for tech-support. Check out the billions of people who own smartphones and mobile phones. ...endless demand for solutions! Get "Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs :A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals" today

Re: 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by Coldfeets: 10:24am On Sep 06, 2017
Bestlily:
i dont understand..
Whats trading in sports betting?

internationalman:

How do you mean.

Alright.

Like I presume you and I already know, nothing is really guaranteed in sports bettïng.

Now, in my own opinion, the main difference between gambling and trading is the ability to be disciplined and sticking a particular plan.

When you gamble, you find yourself always depending on luck which is always 50 - 50.

When you are trading, you will find yourself depending on your strategic plan which is most often 95 - 5 depending on how refined, tested and proven your plan is.

This strategic plan I'm talking about is not even complex as you may be thinking.

It's just a little mathematics of knowing how much you can stake and how much you can keep aside plus your ability to tell yourself that you won't go beyond certain odd no matter what or no matter how tempting or juicy the games may be looking.

That's just the difference between gamblers and traders!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by Bestlily(f): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2017
Coldfeets:

Alright.

Like I presume you and I already know, nothing is really guaranteed in sports bettïng.

Now, in my own opinion, the main difference between gambling and trading is the ability to be disciplined and sticking a particular plan.

When you gamble, you find yourself always depending on luck which is always 50 - 50.

When you are trading, you will find yourself depending on your strategic plan which is most often 95 - 5 depending on how refined, tested and proven your plan is.

This strategic plan I'm talking about is not even complex as you may be thinking.

It's just a little mathematics of knowing how much you can stake and how much you can keep aside plus your ability to tell yourself that you won't go beyond certain odd no matter what or no matter how tempting or juicy the games may be looking.

Thanks dear..
I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by salesforce: 10:36am On Sep 06, 2017
Oh
Re: 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by TourismMan(m): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2017
Mynd44:
Nairaland Moderator too. Believe me, I know
How can one become a moderator here on Nairaland? What are the guidelines?
Re: 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by engrshakespeare: 10:47am On Sep 06, 2017
Call me for your chinese documents and oral translation.
Re: 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by ndiboy01(m): 11:09am On Sep 06, 2017
recession
Re: 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by mayskit4luv(m): 11:10am On Sep 06, 2017
Coldfeets:

Alright.

I'd like to benefit from your strategies. Thanks in advance
Re: 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 06, 2017
Rasmega:
Bet9ja
No b lie...
just a simple recharge of #200 and u can earn millions
Re: 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by DozieInc(m): 11:53am On Sep 06, 2017
Thanks OP for the write up, quite informative.
Re: 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by Coldfeets: 11:55am On Sep 06, 2017
mayskit4luv:

I'd like to benefit from your strategies. Thanks in advance

You don't have to benefit or depend on my own strategies.

Try and develop yours.

Find out what works for you.

Try and see if you can spot those clubs that rarely produce unwanted results such as clubs that win often, clubs that score enough goals, clubs that don't usually concede so many goals, etc.

Find such clubs and play them.

That's all.

The other thing is to decide the amount of odds you can go for. You may decide to go for 1.5 odds, 2 odds, 3 odds, and so on.

But remember that the lesser the odds, the more your chances of recording a positive result although lesser odds means lesser earnings.

But if you have a well developed system, with time, even your small earnings will accumulate to become a gigantic figure! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by mayskit4luv(m): 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
Coldfeets:

You don't have to benefit or depend on my own strategies.

Try and develop yours.

Find out what works for you.

Try and see if you can spot those clubs that rarely produce unwanted results such as clubs that win often, clubs that score enough goals, clubs that don't usually concede so many goals, etc.

Find such clubs and play them.

That's all.

The other thing is to decide the amount of odds you can go for. You may decide to go for 1.5 odds, 2 odds, 3 odds, and so on.

But remember that the lesser the odds, the more your chances of recording a positive result although lesser odds means lesser earnings.

But if you have a well developed system, with time, even your small earnings will accumulate to become a gigantic figure! grin cheesy

Ok. Thanks for the tip.
Re: 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by bukola08(m): 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
How can one do any of this
Re: 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
badoi:
Ma teach you work naa cheesy
Are you a living thing?? grin
Re: 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by Ironlion1(m): 1:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
Taiye4Christ:
Do you know that there are numerous free work-at-home jobs available through the internet? These jobs are real and reward you handsomely. They are ideal for stay-at-home mothers, fresh graduates, those seeking a side gig to complement their main job, and those who would rather avoid the stress and hardship out there, amongst others.

Most work-at-home jobs cost absolutely no money to start. All you need is a modern computer with internet connection and a phone. These jobs allow you spend as much time as you wish (flexibility) as well as save you from the stress of waking up early every morning, getting stuck in traffic, and expending so much energy (convenience).

You can apply online and enjoy the fun of working at home at your own convenient time while earning great pay. You can also opt for part time or full time jobs according to your schedule or needs.

Since there are numerous job opportunities available here, you can choose the job according to your ability and qualification. You can apply and get training and scheduling for the job online. Therefore you need not step out of your home at all. Here are some free-work-at home job opportunities that allow you work at home conveniently and earn a good income...

Online tutoring
Online tutoring is one among the best work at home jobs that does not require any initial amount to be spent. If you are an expert in a subject/field, such as advanced maths, science, programming, language, fashion designing, or any other skill for that matter, then you can apply for this job and start working at your convenient timings and enjoy great pay. If you are willing to spend more time, then you can earn more money.

Data entry
Data entry jobs require some experience and computer skill. Organization and communication skills may also be required. These types of jobs may require initial face-to-face training. They provide options like part time and full time. You can also select day shift or night shift work according to your convenience.

Transcription
Transcription entails converting speech to text. You listen to a recorded speech and write down what you hear. It is the conversion of oral communication into a written one. Transcription requires full attention as the speech may not be clear enough. The subject matter may be specialized (to different professions) or generalized. Specialized transcriptions (like legal transcription or medical transcription) may require you to be familiar with technical knowledge/basic jargons of the field. Experience and accurate knowledge about the work would be required. However this job helps you earn neat income.

Translation
Do you understand Italian, French, Spanish, Swahili, Mandarin or any other language apart from your native tongue? Why not put it to good use and earn yourself some sweet buck? Translation jobs require sound knowledge in some language and you may need to translate emails and documents from one language to another. If you have good command over any language, then you can apply for these types of jobs. Experience may not necessarily be a requirement.

Graphic design
Graphic design work-at-home jobs require sound knowledge in the field and you may be required to do layout work, icon design and so on. Experience may be either optional or compulsory. Basically, this job is all about creativity and the ability to communicate through your designs.

Blogging
Blogging is not the easiest job out there as you are always made to believe.But one thing it could be is very rewarding. Are you a talented writer? Do you feel comfortable writing extensively on a number of issues? You may set up you blog and write great contents that may fetch you some cool cash.

Web design & development
Web design is another great way to make money right in the comfort of your home. You could network and source for clients and/or referrals on your without having to go out. A friend of mine once designed a website for a client under a couple of hours while sipping a glass of whiskey in his house. I was surprised how much he got at the end of the day when he told me!

Bonus
Other great jobs can be done at home include content writing, search engine optimization (SEO), affiliate marketing, survey jobs, and so on. Most of these jobs can be accessed through basic google search, fiverr, and other freelance sites out there. Turn your leisure time to earning time. Work, relax, and get paid!

We done hear. Thanks
Re: 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
ceeroh:

Are you a living thing?? grin

Yes grin
I'm enterprising at the same times I'm controlling things cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
badoi:

Yes grin I'm enterprising at the same times I'm controlling things cheesy cheesy
Your HMA VPN advert on your signature says it all....
Korect guy wink
Re: 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
wolextayo:
What of sport betting this guy don't know what he's saying sha. Go and try 1xbet you'll know what I'm saying. Like if you understand. God bless all gamblers

Sense Fall On You
Re: 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by onehouse(m): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
So the moderator finally corrected himself by unbanning me. God dey!

As an update for those still in doubt, my previous testing task just got approved with more money flowing into my account by the day..see below:

Re: 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by Trustme2(m): 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
stevespack:
He try learn to appreciate ppl so you too can be appreciate is simple
My guy, its not compulsory you must open a post on Nairaland. But if you must do, then you should be ready to do it in way that it would be useful and beneficial. There's nobody that doesn't know that online jobs exist. While opening the thread I was hoping to see links that will point to genuine ones, but alas the poster just listed the same thing we already know so what's the point
Re: 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by Lovintus2(m): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
Okay.

In other news: Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for my comedy skits. #Lovintus Entertainment
Re: 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by soath(m): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
Mynd44:
Nairaland Moderator too.
Believe me, I know
I really would love to be a Nairaland moderator. I'm serious sir.
Re: 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by internationalman(m): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
Coldfeets:

Alright.

Good point.. what about playing to win an amount small than ur stake? Is that what u do..
Re: 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by bukola08(m): 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
badoi:

Ma teach you work naa cheesy
I pmd you bro
Re: 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by Valobit(f): 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
Taiye4Christ:

Online tutoring

Data entry

[b][b]Transcription
[/b][/b][color=#006600][/color]
Translation

Graphic design

Blogging

Web design & development

Bonus

many aspiring writers don't know they can write a book as easily as they can talk. TRANSCRIPTION helps you with that. just record your voice, and we do the transcription.
Re: 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by wolextayo: 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
Coldfeets:

It surprises me when I find out that so many of our youths are yet to realize that sports bettïng is by far the easiest online business ANYONE can engage in as of today.

In fact, the say the truth, immediately I discovered sports bettïng, I stopped all the other online businesses I used to engage myself in.
May God bless you brother.
Re: 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by wolextayo: 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Sense Fall On You
Let it fall on you first cos you need it to really understand my point. I'm a gambler and I'm not ashamed of it cos it's legalized in Nigeria so keep running your mouth okay
Re: 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by Taiye4Christ(m): 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Op, I'm a very good teacher, how can I get involved in internet tutoring?

https://www.tuteria.com

Or

you could create a Youtube channel for your class
Re: 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid by Artorius(m): 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
gentlechyke:
Transcription. Need to start that. But how do i go about it?

I used gotranscript.com a while ago, you may find it helpful. They always need transcribers, not a very easy job though smiley

https://gotranscript.com/transcription-jobs

Good luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will You Hire This Guy? / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / Can A 2.2 Graduate Get A Lecturing Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.