Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Pastor Enoch Adeboye -I Dont Want To Live Up To 120 Years He Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Enoch Adeboye -I Dont Want To Live Up To 120 Years He Says (253 Views)

I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy / Phyno Spends Christmas With Pete Edochie Whom He Says Is "Real Life Santa" (Pix) / Pastor Adeboye: I Walked A Mile To Avoid Fight With My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Enoch Adeboye -I Dont Want To Live Up To 120 Years He Says by ebonyblognaija: 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, on Monday told a large congregation in Minna, Niger State that he would not want to live up to 120 years.

Adeboye spoke during a birthday service for Pastor Yerima El-Samaila of the Faith Foundation Church, who clocked 70 years on Monday

He said, “It is not how long you live but how well you spend your life, I don’t want to be 120 years old; longevity is good but there is a limit” the cleric declared while delivering the message at the birthday service held at the Justice Idris Legbo Kutigi International Conference Centre in the Niger State capital.

“People don’t want to die because they don’t know where they are going; I know where I am going. I have seen heaven, I have seen my house in heaven, I know what is waiting for me there, heaven.

source:https//.www.informationng.com

https.ebonynaija.com

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Gift Cards To The Best Buyer Ever. 15min Account Funding / Future Cancels Remainder Of Australian Tour After Sudden Death Of Close Friend / Flatten Your Tummy & Lose Weight With Ease With Us, This Is So Real!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.