Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy (52441 Views)

Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' / Dammy Krane Flaunts New Hairstyle: I know Say I no Fine, I Dont Mind You Copying / Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by officialwdhtv: 11:28am On Dec 18, 2023
I am building another house because i dont like the bathroom of my current house - Don Jazzy

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDvFbTsJ2Pg

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by DatoDatuk: 11:13am On Dec 21, 2023
Too much money

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by DaTruths: 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2023
I can relate.

I changed my father's private jet because the glass cup in its portable fridge looks very cheap.

Poor man go think say na lie embarassed

388 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by DrChukki: 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
Because of bathroom? grin

Anyways, we're not the one to determine how he uses his money

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by unclejb2(m): 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
He should go and marry.....

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by Yugoslavia247(m): 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
Yeah.

I am watching in 3d because I don't like the 2d in my current house.

I am buying live chicken because I don't like the frozen chicken in my fridge.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by nkemoma(m): 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
Oga Don Jazzy

WHen you go marry??

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
Good for him.

For the positive souls out there
Before the end of 2023,
Your mom will ask you for 10k,
But you will send her 100K!
#JustBelieve.

Only for those that believe.

We Rise.

omoyeni37:

Amen in JESUS NAME
So shall it be for you in Jesus name.

kals4luv990:
AMEN!!! WITH ALL MY HEART
So shall it be for you too in Jesus name.

Hubeznigeria:

If you had made the above prayers in the name of Jesus, I would have chorused a thunderous AMEN.
If u like say AMEN or not,
That is your own cup of Zobo!
#KokanyeMehn cool

Btw,
Happy holidays from one of us @MANNA

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by Eduadolero(f): 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
When you have money spending big shouldn't be a problem. So when you have money do what makes you happy

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
DatoDatuk:
Too much money
......the problem is how to spend it.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by Incognito9: 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
Lamba

Nonsense talk

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by whippersnapper(m): 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
f
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
Incognito9:
Lamba
Nonsense talk
...rich man say him dey build another house,
Incognito dey call am lamba.
Kontinue oooo

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by nairalee(m): 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
Vc

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by Prechgold1180(m): 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
nkemoma:
Oga Don Jazzy

WHen you go marry??

Shebi u get the money

Why you dulling

Yesterday orobo
Today nah lekpa

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by PapaNnamdi: 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
nkemoma:
Oga Don Jazzy

WHen you go marry??
Marriage will destroy his genuine happiness and peace

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by obembet(f): 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
nkemoma:
Oga Don Jazzy

WHen you go marry??

How does it affect Ur life

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by RingRoadCartel: 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
Man has a heart of gold, he will never lack

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by officialJP(m): 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2023
It is well
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by billionman: 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2023
When you're big, you're big

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by Rebuker(m): 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2023
He must be joking. What happens to reconstructing the old one?

Don Jazzy be like, gimme your number, I will call you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LScy-nFq5g

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by achimendy(m): 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2023
unclejb2:

Mind your business.
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by mejetov422: 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2023
His money
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by OctavianAC(m): 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2023
unclejb2:
Give him your sister na
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by money121(m): 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2023
Poverty Die grin grin

We can handle the roofing project perfectly
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by Fatbam005: 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2023
A male buffalo weighs over 2000 pounds

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by iCauseTrouble: 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2023
sad
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2023
nkemoma:
Oga Don Jazzy

WHen you go marry??

Prechgold1180:

Shebi u get the money
Why you dulling

Yesterday orobo
Today nah lekpa
Reminiscent times.......
Here you have it 😉

Oga Don Jazzy (tuale)
When you go marry?
Sheybi you get the money
Kilode, why you dey dulling
Yesterday orobo
Today na lekpa oh
Shey na omo dudu
Abi omo pupa oh eh
No kill yourself
Pick one already
Watin you dey find
Like you wan discover Mungo Park
Shey you one, discover Mungo Park
Discover Mungo Park
Eh discover Mungo Park
Shey until you, discover Mungo Park oh
Eh discover Mungo Park
Eh le le le le, discover Mungo Park
You dey craze
Mmm
Come here
If I catch you
Mungo abi
Eh, Mungo
Auntie Patricia, Pati Patricia
Men have been knocking
And menopause is knocking
Kok kok, who you go answer
You still dey do shakara oh
And if them ask you you say
All men are the same
But if all men the same
Toh pick one already

E don dey look like you wan like
Discover Mungo Park
Shey until you, discover Mungo Park oh
Discover Mungo Park
Eh le le le le, you better stop You no fit
You no fit, discover Mungo Park
You dey craze Mmm
Come here
If I catch you
Mungo abi
Eh, Mungo abi eh
Oga poke noser, kaii
I pass my neighbor, walahi
I buy my motto I say
E fit me a lot oh
Assalamualaikum, laikum
Mualaikum salam, lam
Aboki da hustle
You dey find juju for bottle (haba kai)
If you say na juju
Then go do your own
No dey poke nose like you wan
Discover Mungo Park

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by MzErica(f): 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2023
Even though I know don jazzy dick will be small as shit I'll still fvck him cos he got the bags 🎒

Basketmouth 'Treks' To Congratulate President-Elect [Photo] / Uche Ogbodo Wore This To Mr Ibu's Mum's Burial / Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog