Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? (29611 Views)

Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus / Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by candylips(m): 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2010
na wa o. i know u wish you were in ancient rome grin
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by v3: 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2010
seriously, i wish soooo tooooo mahn! cool
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by candylips(m): 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2010
don't worry i get time machine i fit teleport u go back wink
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by v3: 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2010
kool, anytime you're ready then. . .

I go first teach Batiatus how to **censored** wella
grin grin
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by candylips(m): 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2010
haha the guy na very weak man cheesy
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by iice(f): 4:16am On Mar 16, 2010
candylips:

haha the guy na very weak man  cheesy

Au contraire.  He's quite strong in his schemes.  He doesn't have to sleep with every woman to prove he's a strong man.  It just shows he's not a slave to the sins of flesh and that he has something more important in mind. 

This is sparta!  erhh i mean I am Spartacus!! grin
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by v3: 8:10am On Mar 16, 2010
Jupiter's cock! grin grin

I'm up n about!
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by candylips(m): 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2010
hey V3 are you up too date. Did you watch last weeks episod
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by v3: 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2010
I'm downloading Ep 12 now tongue

Lost all the data on my hard drive due to some virus, thank God for backups. . . grin grin
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by candylips(m): 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2010
Ep 12 was interesting o
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by v3: 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2010
Ehen, i wish this torrent things were a bit faster angry angry
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by watever(f): 3:55am On Apr 13, 2010
*of course iice is here *:p

I officially love spartacus!!

At first i hated it. I though it was a bit shoddy; the dialogue, acting. . which i would be able to ignore if it had a good story to it.
But it didn't. I'm fine with a fair amount of blood but i certainly have no desire to sit and watch hours of people getting decapitated on tv. also, i'm not terribly interested in intimacy unless it involves me  grin

It got pretty interesting with the crixius/nivea (or something that sounds like it) affair. and it just gained momentum from there. I really do love Ashur! He's probably my favorite character (I liked Barca too before he got rid of him, devious bas_tard  cheesy). I will be sad to see him leave.

The last episode had my jaw dropping every few seconds    grin
drama, Drama, DRAMA!
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by iice(f): 4:21am On Apr 13, 2010
Hey Miss Cameo cheesy
Rofl @ Ashur. Batiatus is kinda my favorite so far. Crixus is annoying.
But yeah, it got interesting in the last episode.
I especially loved the slap Glaber handed out grin
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by watever(f): 4:38am On Apr 13, 2010
Its not my fault TV has been uneventful for a while now; no dexter, true blood etc.

yes, crixius does annoy me every once in a while.

Illythia really had that coming. I had been wanting someone to seriously hurt her for a while now.
I really dislike her, I wanna gag her everytime she starts to speak tongue
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by iice(f): 5:26am On Apr 13, 2010
grin grin Illythia's voice is irritating, but i sorta like her. She's quite devious, even more than Lucretia. The episode of Varro's death showed me that even when she's down, she will still strike like a cobra grin

You watching V?
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by v3: 9:22am On Apr 13, 2010
Since i can't remember their names off the top of my head  tongue, i've had to come up with nicks for em.

Ep12 for me was the climax of it all, all the dirty little secretz or at least some saw daylight  shocked shocked

Lateesha (Lucretia) is one demoness in human form, she musta made that kid see heaven to make him wish Varro dead! cry cry

Batibati owes where he is today to Asa & Sparky, the two beasts he rides upon.

Christus is a bleeping retard, he coulda held his nerve EVEN when Asa was messing with Nadia(can't pronounce the name right). . makes me wonder what made them call him "Champion of Capua"

And the curtain raiser!! Sparky kneels before Legatus? shocked shocked . .I know something's up  tongue

One question : Who is the baby daddy? Certainly NOT Batibati
Can't wait for Ep13

@iice
How you been? Quite a while i've seen you in our lotus, and i see we have new  Thracian in our midst.

@watever
In the words of the great doctore,i welcome you.

v3 : *Gladiator watever, what is beneath your feet?*
Watever : Errrm, sand?  undecided
v3 :  *Cracks whip* This is sacred ground, watered with the blood of reh reh reh. . .A gladiator does NOT fear death, she embraces it, fUcKz it. . .takes it hard in the  lipsrsealed grin grin .
Watever :  shocked shocked shocked ,I want my mommy! cry *dies*
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by candylips(m): 10:29am On Apr 13, 2010
Batiatus is one slimery bastard. grin

so he know about Crixus and his wife all along.

@watever. nice to see you like Spartacus. i know you like dexter and tru blood more.
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by v3: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2010
What Asher couldn't achieve with a sword, he ruthlessly did with his brains. .

Even the best men felt his sting, Barca  cry, Selenius  angry, Crixus  shocked

Dang! He musta been the "Micheal Scofield* of the roman times
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by candylips(m): 10:44am On Apr 13, 2010
S Batiatus has made Asher is right hand man now
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by v3: 10:49am On Apr 13, 2010
Crixus na D1ck joor, how could he fall for a cheap act like that? angry Asher knew all along that Nadia had something with Crixus, he knew that was the ONLY way to get one over Crixus for what he did to him in the Arena (the thing with his leg)
Spartans are supposed to feel NADA! angry abi no be so Doctore talk am? undecided

Now Nadia is leaving, who becomes Lateesha's right hand woman? Sparky's new babe? or Varro's buttugly wifey?
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by candylips(m): 10:56am On Apr 13, 2010
am not sure she will replace Nadia o since Nadia had been with here since she was a child

I smell a revolt very soon. Now Crixtus will have the determination to win his freedom and it seems Doctore might be swayed by what Nadia told him about Barca
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by v3: 11:01am On Apr 13, 2010
Nadia was being led away by the guards and her hair was cut *a sign of humiliation back in dem roman days* undecided , and Crixtus was telling her he'd find her no matter how long it took him. . .dude is a spoiler joor, what happened to all his talk of "champoin of capua?"

Champion my fanny  angry , mcheeeew  angry
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by iice(f): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2010
grin grin V3
Am good jare. Just been busy and will soon disappear for a bit grin
LOL watever and I have very similar tastes in shows.

Have i said, i really like Batiatus? grin
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by v3: 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2010
What's EVEN wrong with Sparky sef, see that hip-notik babe throwing herself all over the place for and he's here talking crap  angry

@iice
I sorta like Asher, reminds me of this guy i went to highschool with, kai. . .dat boy could eff someone up without blinking  grin
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by iice(f): 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2010
Asher is more like a character i love to hate grin He's devious alright. But he holds grudges.
Batiatus is all about elevating himself. I laughed so hard when Lucretia asked what the Magistrate said. 'To be repaid in blood' grin grin

Crixus na bleh. So one dimensional. I thought Spartacus was gonna be that way too. But he has his moments of out of character. I thought he was gonna leap on Glaber when Glaber asked him to kneel grin
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by v3: 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2010
That was a shocker for me too  shocked , the man who took his Suara! shocked . At a point i was yelling "Nows your chance idiot, throw your sword at him and don't give an eff if u die or not" God my sister was soooo pissed when he knelt before Glaber, she broke the remote. angry

All na plan sha, to get closer to Glaber, even Doctore sef don wake up. . no more "your will, my hands b.s" grin

Now who u think is the father of Lateesha's baby? shocked

Naa, you only hate Asher cuz he's way tooo smart to STILL be a slave to Babatiti
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by watever(f): 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2010
iice:

grin grin Illythia's voice is irritating, but i sorta like her.  She's quite devious, even more than Lucretia.  The episode of Varro's death showed me that even when she's down, she will still strike like a cobra grin  

You watching V?

Yea, I watch V. Its pretty good but am not so excited about it. . don't know why  undecided

@ V3
Thanks for the warm welcome  tongue
hopefully I won't die that easy!

@ candylips
yea, i like dexter and true blood more. But in the mean time this is solid entertainment    cheesy

Ashur is an evil genius! I really don't think anyone could outdo him in the cunning department. I hope he brings a few more people down b4 his exit (which will probably be too soon  sad)
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by iice(f): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2010
v3:

Naa, you only hate Asher cuz he's way tooo smart to STILL be a slave to Babatiti

Wrong. grin I don't care if he's elevated to state of Caesar sef grin
There is just something slimy about him.  
Spartacus is already planning.  Looks like the twins are with him.  Prixus erhhh Crixus would join him just to find Nevea or something like that.  

Gawd, don't butcher their names grin grin
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by v3: 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2010
@watever
Yesssss, it's all round "solid" entertainment and NO dull moments in this one. grin

@iice
The twins, i don't think they'd stand a chance. . .I'd prefer Sparky,Crixtus n Doctore to bolt together. . but i'm having this feeling Doctore will fall to either Trixy or Sparky's sword in the arena. . undecided
One of em has to die, i'm not quite sure if Nadia will make it though, me thinks undecided
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by iice(f): 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2010
Nah i think most of them will escape but maybe that would be in season 2 undecided
First i want to see more of Glaber grin
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by candylips(m): 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2010
In keeping with the history of spartacus .

there will be a revolt lead by spartacus.

I think the show is building up to this with last week's episode
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by v3: 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2010
Babatiti will have NO revolt in his house, not until he becomes a senator at least. . .then Trixy can have his Lateesha for all he cares.

Sparky has a score to settle with Clever, so a revolt is far from happening. .if it does, then Spartacus is TOTAL B.S, cuz that's the end! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can’t See Without My Lashes" / BBNaija: Nina "Miracle Is My Everything, My Boyfriend Is My Boyfriend" / Funny Nollywood Movie Titles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.