Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,683 members, 7,862,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

If You Are From Oguta In IMO State, Please Enlighten Me. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / If You Are From Oguta In IMO State, Please Enlighten Me. (1077 Views)

Yoruba & Igbo Names. And Their State Of Origin. Let's Enlighten One Another / Oguta Land In Imo State Is An Extension Of Benin Empire / Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are From Oguta In IMO State, Please Enlighten Me. by ayogabriel: 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
Good day Guys,

My girl friend is from Oguta in imo state and i am Yoruba. Early next year, i plan on taking a big step with her.
I am yet to meet with her mom or family, just phone calls with her mom.

I asked her indirectly how marriages are in her place is, but she also didn't give me a direct answer. cheesy

I ll like to be enlightened in this area, so i can be mentally prepared as to what i should expect from the people of my beloved gf. I have checked Google for answers and i did not get any encouraging answer.

I prefer not to ask her Direct.

Thank you all in advance for contributions.
Re: If You Are From Oguta In IMO State, Please Enlighten Me. by Nutase: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
Are you afraid?
Re: If You Are From Oguta In IMO State, Please Enlighten Me. by saintikechi(m): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
If you are not financially buoyant, stop talking about marriage.
Re: If You Are From Oguta In IMO State, Please Enlighten Me. by ayogabriel: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
saintikechi:
If you are not financially buoyant, stop talking about marriage.

You can wait till you have 10million, I can be fine with 5million.
Re: If You Are From Oguta In IMO State, Please Enlighten Me. by ayogabriel: 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nutase:
Are you afraid?

Not par say lol
Re: If You Are From Oguta In IMO State, Please Enlighten Me. by saintikechi(m): 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
ayogabriel:

You can wait till you have 10million, I can be fine with 5million.

A budget of one million should take care of her bride price and the marriage party.
Re: If You Are From Oguta In IMO State, Please Enlighten Me. by ayogabriel: 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
saintikechi:

A budget of one million should take care of her bride price and the marriage party.

I guess my sarcasm is pro

(1) (Reply)

Curtis Iredia Eidenogie: Facts You Need To Know About The Onogie Of Ubiaja Esanl / Olu Of Warri Disowns 500 Years Old Tradition Amid Protest / Da Alkalami Da Yaren Hausa Nake Nishadantaddaku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.