Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Erica Thomas Visits Nigeria's National Assembly, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Erica Thomas Visits Nigeria's National Assembly, Others (13044 Views)

US Speaks On Election Of Nigeria’s National Assembly Leadership / Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video / Lawyer Drags Buhari, National Assembly, Others To Court Over Election Sequence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erica Thomas Visits Nigeria's National Assembly, Others by GLeesMODEL(m): 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
‎As the countdown continues to the most anticipated prestigious Capitol Award (Hall Of Fame) holding on18th of September at the Georgia State Capitol, Atlanta, GA, USA, the state Representative Hon. Erica R. Thomas has arrived Nigeria with her team to identify exemplary leaders with impeccable leadership qualities be to honored and celebrated from Africa globally. She was led by Amb. Hillary Emoh, a UN Youth Ambassador and the African Representative of the Capital Awards.‎ 

Following their visits to Lagos state, Delta state and Benin City, the team was received at the country's National Assembly by The chief sponsor of the popular "not too young to run bill'‎ and Deputy Chairman ho‎use committee on Capital Markets And Institution Hon. Tony Nwulu. Known to be one of the youngest legislative member in Nigeria, Nwulu was nominated for the prestigious Hall Of Fame honours with regards to the world recognised bill which has passed the congress.

‎Speaking to Hon. Thomas and her team, he said "
I am honoured to be apart of monumental Legislation in Nigeria, Africa in order to lower the age to run for elective office from 25 years old to 35 years old‎ with the "Not To Young To Run" Campaign" The Oshodi/ Isolo Federal Continuency representative further added " we look forward to more collaborations to help to push this campaign, it can never be a better time than now as we prepare for ‎National Youth Summit for "not too young to run bill", because There has been a lot of pressure for such convergence. I appreciate this award shortlist and pray God will be with you for your effort for Nigerian people"

‎While congratulating him for the Capitol Award recognition, Hon. Erica Thomas said the beauty of democracy is to allow people to have the choice to contest for political positions as she is one of the youngest in leadership in United States of America. She acknowledges the need to aspire higher while celebrating Hon. Nwulu for his giant strides in pushing for the Not Too Young To Run Campaign and his moves towards investing in himself and team. According to her " this is a very important bill and I will make myself available to encourage the young ones especially to be motivated for 2019 elections as it necessary to work in the area of capacity building" 

http://www.alexreports.info/2017/09/impressive-georgia-state-representative.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Erica Thomas Visits Nigeria's National Assembly, Others by GLeesMODEL(m): 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nice

Re: Erica Thomas Visits Nigeria's National Assembly, Others by GLeesMODEL(m): 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
More here

Re: Erica Thomas Visits Nigeria's National Assembly, Others by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
Here
Re: Erica Thomas Visits Nigeria's National Assembly, Others by hinograce: 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nice
Re: Erica Thomas Visits Nigeria's National Assembly, Others by hotspec(m): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
I don't understand. Can't still relate wit ds

1 Like

Re: Erica Thomas Visits Nigeria's National Assembly, Others by toluleke(m): 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
Give us details and why the visit at least i no understand the news
Re: Erica Thomas Visits Nigeria's National Assembly, Others by Richiez(m): 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
nice
Re: Erica Thomas Visits Nigeria's National Assembly, Others by Kingxway: 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
Don't just understand. Who are they? Why is she taking pictures on different outfits? Are all those pictures taken in a day at same event?

She looks hot anyway
Re: Erica Thomas Visits Nigeria's National Assembly, Others by momodub: 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
Who them be

1 Like

Re: Erica Thomas Visits Nigeria's National Assembly, Others by nairanaira12: 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
Bòbó t'ó wà ní last picture yen, aséwó ni shá! Ó ti n think b'óun se ma bosi fún lady yen. lipsrsealed

Coman beat me, I'm in our street

2 Likes

Re: Erica Thomas Visits Nigeria's National Assembly, Others by KingsArome(m): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
They came for Buratai grin
Re: Erica Thomas Visits Nigeria's National Assembly, Others by Thobiy(m): 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
"Not Too Young To Run"
Re: Erica Thomas Visits Nigeria's National Assembly, Others by omoadeleye(m): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
Wtf is hee mission here?

1 Like

Re: Erica Thomas Visits Nigeria's National Assembly, Others by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
If Nah naija babe rock that hair now Nah wahala
Re: Erica Thomas Visits Nigeria's National Assembly, Others by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
KingsArome:
They came for Buratai grin
lol
Re: Erica Thomas Visits Nigeria's National Assembly, Others by OnucheAdams: 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
Look as them all resemble bandits....
Re: Erica Thomas Visits Nigeria's National Assembly, Others by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
lol.. JUST take a look at the first pix.

see the way that man pose.. the lady wanted a close range pix but the man no Sabi something
Re: Erica Thomas Visits Nigeria's National Assembly, Others by Lothario(m): 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nna see legislative babe cool
Re: Erica Thomas Visits Nigeria's National Assembly, Others by millionboi(m): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
I just come see picture
Re: Erica Thomas Visits Nigeria's National Assembly, Others by HMZi: 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
OUR LEGISLATORS ARE THIEVES MADAM...no worry yaself

1 Like

Re: Erica Thomas Visits Nigeria's National Assembly, Others by HMZi: 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
OnucheAdams:
This your name remind me of one Idoma guy back in the day
Re: Erica Thomas Visits Nigeria's National Assembly, Others by Pebcak: 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2017

wat is going on here,
Non of our politicians deserve an award they are all bunch of failures

#Let me come and be going before their internet trolls come for my head tongue

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5888790_walkingspider_gif73da9af91658fdefd0d3aedad8ec8035 www.nairaland.com/attachments/5888790_walkingspider_gif73da9af91658fdefd0d3aedad8ec8035

1 Like

Re: Erica Thomas Visits Nigeria's National Assembly, Others by Praktikals(m): 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
ipods and idiots will be like : He came to warn Nigerian govt against re arrest of uur dilector

1 Like

Re: Erica Thomas Visits Nigeria's National Assembly, Others by MaryKaku007(m): 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
What is this? The Police guy on the right, 5 magazines in one AK47? Just to guide that lady...

Useless Nation!!! Displaying her stupidity everywhere.

See display, post him to Bornu now... his suicide note will appear on NL

2 Likes

Re: Erica Thomas Visits Nigeria's National Assembly, Others by Penisman: 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
I was expecting to see "Not Too Young To Fucck Bill"...
Re: Erica Thomas Visits Nigeria's National Assembly, Others by banmee(m): 12:49am On Sep 06, 2017
OnucheAdams:

Isn't better to look like a bandit than be one?
Re: Erica Thomas Visits Nigeria's National Assembly, Others by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 06, 2017
MaryKaku007:
What is this? The Police guy on the right, 5 magazines in one AK47? Just to guide that lady...

so wetin u go do. USA is rejecting immigrants and Europe is doing the same.

You fit manage India or Pakistan grin

LAzy unproductive youth. your mates are using their imagination to achieve, you dey nairaland dey jerk off on top magazines
Re: Erica Thomas Visits Nigeria's National Assembly, Others by awillabo: 6:59am On Sep 06, 2017
MaryKaku007:

How do u expect them to guid a foreign diplomat from the US.
Do u know d calamity if she is to die on official visit here.
Those policemen you see are not your regular police men. They are specifically trained for such.
Come to abuja, you will see allot like dat. Mostly usee by politicians.

In a unstable country like nigeria, u want him to carry one magazine.
He will need as much as he can get.
Re: Erica Thomas Visits Nigeria's National Assembly, Others by MaryKaku007(m): 10:46am On Sep 06, 2017
awillabo:

How do u expect them to guid a foreign diplomat from the US.
Do u know d calamity if she is to die on official visit here.
Those policemen you see are not your regular police men. They are specifically trained for such.
Come to abuja, you will see allot like dat. Mostly usee by politicians.

In a unstable country like nigeria, u want him to carry one magazine.
He will need as much as he can get.

I live in Abuja and for you to justify that is unacceptable. Foreign diplomat my foot!

Is she the only Foreign diplomat in this country? Bros that is 150pieces of groundnut in those magazines! What for? To guide your so called foreign diplomat!

And the soldiers deployed to Northeast are carrying double magazines only....

Well, that's their problem not mine!
Re: Erica Thomas Visits Nigeria's National Assembly, Others by MaryKaku007(m): 10:48am On Sep 06, 2017
TheCabal:

so wetin u go do. USA is rejecting immigrants and Europe is doing the same.

You fit manage India or Pakistan grin

LAzy unproductive youth. your mates are using their imagination to achieve, you dey nairaland dey jerk off on top magazines

E-warrior!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supreme Court Orders Accelerated Hearing Of Dasuki’s Trial, Dismisses Appeals / 2019: Atiku Is A Facebook Politician, Buhari Will Defeat Him - Babachir Lawal / No Going Back On Amotekun, Stakeholders Insist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.