Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

This Is Why It Is So Important To Have A Tracking Device In Your Vehicle - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Is Why It Is So Important To Have A Tracking Device In Your Vehicle (1372 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Should Not Overload Your Vehicle / How To Survive If Your Vehicle Is Sinking Into A River Or Sea / How To Prepare Your Vehicle For Travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why It Is So Important To Have A Tracking Device In Your Vehicle by ConceptNva: 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
Tracking devices are an important purchase for every car owner. These are the reasons why it is so important to have a tracking device installed in your vehicle:

1.) Tracking devices are a cost effective way to ensure that your vehicle is running smoothly at all times. You can remotely monitor your vehicle's location from your internet enabled device with minimal cost implications.

2.) They help you optimize routes and avoid heavy traffic areas

3.) They help to protect your car from getting stolen.

4.) In the unlikely event that your car is stolen, it will be found in no time with the help of the tracking device.

5.) Tracking devices help you reduce your car maintenance costs because you can receive alerts on the condition of your car, whether it's in your care or with a third party.

6.) Increase in operational efficiency.

7.) You spend less money on fuel if you have a tracking device installed in your vehicle.

8.) You can program your tracking device to send you certain alerts when your car is in the care of a third party, such as a driver. You can receive alerts when the person drives too fast, brakes too harshly, and if they drive outside a geofence you set.

9.) Insurance companies charge less on premiums for car owners who have at tracking device installed in their vehicles

10.) It gives you peace of mind, knowing that your car is secure.
Re: This Is Why It Is So Important To Have A Tracking Device In Your Vehicle by id4sho(m): 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
Abeg explain no:7

1 Like

Re: This Is Why It Is So Important To Have A Tracking Device In Your Vehicle by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
id4sho:

I swear, me sef dey wonder grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Why It Is So Important To Have A Tracking Device In Your Vehicle by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
id4sho:

I am waiting for the OP
Re: This Is Why It Is So Important To Have A Tracking Device In Your Vehicle by erico2k2(m): 11:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
Op plz explain all . U Don enter today we dey wait .
Copy and paste gone wrong

1 Like

Re: This Is Why It Is So Important To Have A Tracking Device In Your Vehicle by Keballl: 6:51am On Sep 06, 2017
I am no expert in automobile affairs generally but the lay man in me knows you were having a joke here. grin

Or were you serious ? undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is Why It Is So Important To Have A Tracking Device In Your Vehicle by Felixalex(m): 7:01am On Sep 06, 2017
OP You must explain number 7 o, don't runaway, come and finish what u started... U just took us to wonderland and left us wondering there, we will not take it
Re: This Is Why It Is So Important To Have A Tracking Device In Your Vehicle by debanj326: 7:37am On Sep 06, 2017
Let me assist Op. I think no. 7 is linked with no. 2

(2. They help you optimize routes and avoid heavy traffic areas) and (7. You spend less money on fuel )

I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why It Is So Important To Have A Tracking Device In Your Vehicle by ConceptNva: 11:18am On Sep 07, 2017
@debanj326 is quite right.. Tracking devices will help you optimize routes, take the shortest possible routes and spend less time in traffic, thus cutting the amount of fuel used.
If you have a tracker installed in your vehicle, you will get accurate reports of your vehicle behavior and the driving practices you engage in which waste fuel. Unnecessary idling, harsh braking, and speeding too fast or driving too slowly all cost you fuel.
If you are involved in logistics businesses and get trackers for your fleet of vehicles, it can help you reduce fuel costs in several ways:
Reduce vehicle speed
Decrease idle times
Improve routing and dispatching
Properly maintain vehicles
Integration with fuel cards.
Call 08150880054 if you have any further questions.
Re: This Is Why It Is So Important To Have A Tracking Device In Your Vehicle by ConceptNva: 11:20am On Sep 07, 2017
@debanj326 is quite right.. Tracking devices will help you optimize routes, take the shortest possible routes and spend less time in traffic, thus cutting the amount of fuel used.
If you have a tracker installed in your vehicle, you will get accurate reports of your vehicle behavior and the driving practices you engage in which waste fuel. Unnecessary idling, harsh braking, and speeding too fast or driving too slowly all cost you fuel.
If you are involved in logistics businesses and get trackers for your fleet of vehicles, it can help you reduce fuel costs in several ways:
Reduce vehicle speed
Decrease idle times
Improve routing and dispatching
Properly maintain vehicles
Integration with fuel cards.
Call 08150880054 if you have any further questions.
debanj326:
Let me assist Op. I think no. 7 is linked with no. 2

(2. They help you optimize routes and avoid heavy traffic areas) and (7. You spend less money on fuel )

I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong

(1) (Reply)

How Much Fuel(petrol)will I Buy Driving A Honda Accord 2008from Kaduna To Lagos / Super Clean Toyota Corolla 2008, Black / Signs Of A Bad Engine That You Shouldn’t Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.