Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday (50892 Views)

Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos / Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday by Lothario(m): 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nigerians don't like paying tax
Re: Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday by lovingyouhun: 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
Ericaikince:
Rest in piece
It is PEACE, Oya correct yourself I know say na typographical error but e no good for eye. And you mean am? Bless you

5 Likes

Re: Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday by subtlemee(f): 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
So sad! cry could be she ate a poisoned food from the birthday celebration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
Ogurube:
I smell something fishy. I bet she was poisoned. Shine your eyes, people.
only God knows

1 Like

Re: Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday by nikz(f): 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
Really sad! I pray God grants the family the fortitude to bear her demise. We really should check ourselves every second and ask for forgiveness from God.

2 Likes

Re: Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday by bentlywills(m): 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kobicove:
Died, just like that?

I hope an autopsy was conducted on her remains undecided

Juju no dey get autopsy
Re: Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday by Henri8: 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
Shey una don kill am?
Rip fa.
Re: Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday by henribj(m): 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kobicove:
Died, just like that?

lol... autopsy dey work for 9ja? autopsy only works if the ailment/cause of death is normal medical ailment.
but if the cause of death was sent from the village or sent from one shrine, then that autopsy won't work o, the only autopsy that will work will be autopsy from a higher shrine
#justsaying
Re: Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday by bigpicture001: 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
once you hit 30years of age regular check of heart conditions should be a routine..RIP!
Re: Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday by LexngtonSteele: 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
Village people's network is 5G

On a serious note. ..anyone can die at any time.

You can't exceed your appointed time.

The clock is ticking. ..Death is approaching for us all
Re: Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday by Lanretoye(m): 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
how cam some one be director of LIRS and at the same time an assistant director of FIRS...RIP to her anyway.
Re: Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday by Lexusgs430: 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
burkingx:

This is my today and tomorrow..... Can I share it with you?

2 Likes

Re: Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday by YabaLeftist: 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
Dem don poison am for the birthday party. Wicked people.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday by mowapa(m): 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
Situation of worthing more dead than alive..I suspect close family members
Re: Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday by nickxtra(m): 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
celebsnestblog:

Popular female tax guru, Olanike Disu, popularly known as Madam Tax, has been reported dead..

The director at the Lagos Inland Revenue Service died yesterday September 4th, barely 24 hours after celebrating her birthday on Sunday, September 3rd.

She died in mysterious circumstances at a private hospital after complaining that she's not feeling too well barely 24-hours after she celebrated her birthday. She's survived by her two children.

May her soul rest in peace, Amen.

Confirming her death, the members of Council, Management and Secretariat of the Chartered Institute of Taxation Of Nigeria regrets issued a statement announcing the 'unfortunate demise of a member of the Executive Committee of Council, Mrs Olanike Disu, FCTI which occurred today, September 4, 2017. She was the current Chairman of the 2018 Annual Tax Committee (ATC).

She was also an Assistant Director with the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) until her death.

We pray that God will comfort her family and the CITN family, and grant them the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss'

https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/nigerian-tax-guru-olanike-disu-dies-24hrs-celebrating-birthday/
What a bundle of contradiction!

1. A director at Lagos state internal revenue service.
2. Also an Assistant director at Federal Inland Revenue Service.

The two positions until her death.. how possible?
Re: Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday by nickxtra(m): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
celebsnestblog:

Popular female tax guru, Olanike Disu, popularly known as Madam Tax, has been reported dead..

The director at the Lagos Inland Revenue Service died yesterday September 4th, barely 24 hours after celebrating her birthday on Sunday, September 3rd.

She died in mysterious circumstances at a private hospital after complaining that she's not feeling too well barely 24-hours after she celebrated her birthday. She's survived by her two children.

May her soul rest in peace, Amen.

Confirming her death, the members of Council, Management and Secretariat of the Chartered Institute of Taxation Of Nigeria regrets issued a statement announcing the 'unfortunate demise of a member of the Executive Committee of Council, Mrs Olanike Disu, FCTI which occurred today, September 4, 2017. She was the current Chairman of the 2018 Annual Tax Committee (ATC).

She was also an Assistant Director with the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) until her death.

We pray that God will comfort her family and the CITN family, and grant them the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss'

https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/nigerian-tax-guru-olanike-disu-dies-24hrs-celebrating-birthday/

Anyway, RIP, pretty woman.
Re: Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday by mechanics(m): 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
Amen, RIP beautiful woman
Re: Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday by seenter84: 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
Rip
Ogbanje
Re: Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday by millionboi(m): 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
seenter84:
Rip
Ogbanje

Re: Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday by Queenserah26(f): 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
RIP Madam Tax
Re: Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday by MiguelKingII(m): 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
She was probably poisoned, wicked world and envious peeps, what a world RIP ma'am
Re: Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday by kbbanj10(m): 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
So sad just lost her husband barely a month ago. RIP Madam
Re: Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday by Pivot: 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
nickxtra:

nickxtra:

She was a Deputy Director with LIRS,she resigned and followed Tunde Fowler to FIRS
Re: Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday by Babyurgly1(f): 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
May her soul find peace.
Re: Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday by Babyurgly1(f): 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2017
What a pretty woman!!!
Re: Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday by afrika(f): 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
Government work neh!!! Dem just remote the woman. The scammers are jubilating right now
Re: Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday by Ekasco1(m): 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
She has Collected tax from where she should not have collected so that is it
Re: Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday by Ekasco1(m): 11:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
She has Collected tax from where she should not have collected so that is it rip to her if
Re: Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday by Nobody: 5:27am On Sep 06, 2017
Kobicove:
Died, just like that?

It's Nigeria, people would rather believe it's juju
Re: Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday by 400billionman: 9:43am On Sep 06, 2017
The blood of Jesus.
This is just Remote Control.
Pray against evil people and occurrences..
Re: Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday by 400billionman: 9:50am On Sep 06, 2017
lsoul:
so sad, reminds me of a papa in surulere, he was 70yrs old. he did a sent off party cause he had retired and planned relocating to the village. threw a heavy sent off party, killed cow and jolly grin na so papa go sleep after the parry. papa no wake up again.

God have mercy.

People don't wanna see you smile.

Son keep a straight face..
Re: Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday by LordofNaija: 10:07am On Sep 06, 2017
lsoul:
so sad, reminds me of a papa in surulere, he was 70yrs old. he did a sent off party cause he had retired and planned relocating to the village. threw a heavy sent off party, killed cow and jolly grin na so papa go sleep after the parry. papa no wake up again.
He don do him burial be that. No need to chop rice for him burial again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Gave My Boss The Shocker Of His Life. / Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) / Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.