Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

How Long Does It take Union Bank To Activate a Mastercard? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Long Does It take Union Bank To Activate a Mastercard? (1609 Views)

How To Activate Satellite Channels In Hisense TV / How To Activate Glo 7GB For N1500 / If you can activate a new we chat acct pls leave a comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It take Union Bank To Activate a Mastercard? by montanaguy(m): 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
For two weeks now I have been trying to activate my Union bank mastercard for online transactions without any success. Twice now I spent 4k to Enugu to formerly lay a complaint. I was giving a site to register my card. It did not work after entering my card nos. I went back to Enugu, they collected my card details and said they would get back at me. I have been calling their customer care and sending them mails all to no avail. Today, I opened the site and entered my card details thrice. The next message I got was account blocked despite the fact that my account details were correct. Please, is there someone who has activated his Union bank mastercard for online transactions? how did you do it?
Re: How Long Does It take Union Bank To Activate a Mastercard? by Yaungdee(m): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
Worst bank when it comes to card activation and online banking....im yet to activate till this very moment since june
Re: How Long Does It take Union Bank To Activate a Mastercard? by montanaguy(m): 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
Yaungdee:
Worst bank when it comes to card activation and online banking....im yet to activate till this very moment since june
Re: How Long Does It take Union Bank To Activate a Mastercard? by montanaguy(m): 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
What type of card do you have? I learnt that verve and visa cards can be activated using the ATM machine of the issuing bank. Do Union bank have visa or verve card? may be I can dump this mastercard for any of the card. What I don't know is if both the Union visa and verve card will prove difficult as well to activate on their ATM.
Re: How Long Does It take Union Bank To Activate a Mastercard? by Lexmeizta: 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
From experience, Union Bank isn't really like this, surprisingly too. I bank with them big time.

I know for a fact they stopped issuing MasterCard to personal savings account holders a while back, switched to Visa cards like most banks did recently (this may be the reason for the delay).

Secondly, I'd suggest you engage them on twitter, they've got a pretty strong social media presence and seem to always reply, the handle is @unionbank_ng

Hope you get your issue resolved soon though.

(1) (Reply)

UK Used Apple Macbook Laptop With Charger 50k / Hp Envy 13t Intel Corei7. 256gb Ssd 8gb Ram. 8th Gen. Nationwide Delivery / 64gb US Used Iphone 8 Plus At 85k...SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.