Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,967 members, 7,866,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

30 Powerful Quotes By Great Minds For Entrepreneur - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 30 Powerful Quotes By Great Minds For Entrepreneur (381 Views)

50 Inspirational Quotes On Investing / Niwi International - Make Up To $10,000 Monthly For Serious Minds Only / Who Is Your Customer? [What Every Entrepreneur Need To Know] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

30 Powerful Quotes By Great Minds For Entrepreneur by gomtas: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
No one ever said being an entrepreneur is easy. Or did someone say so? Then that person must have come from some alien planet where entrepreneurship is children’s play. There will always be challenges, especially when you are starting up. Most entrepreneurs get entangled in some sort of web; and when it happens like this, it’s only the strong that keep going. Being an entrepreneur is risk taking on its own. There are always challenges, ups and downs; some sort of emotional roller coaster. Success in anything never comes easy. It takes persistence and hard work which can only be fueled by motivation. These quotes by some of the world’s greatest minds might just be the fuel you need. Let’s have a look.

1.“As long as you’re going to be thinking anyway, think big.” — Donald Trump

2.“Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won’t so you can spend the rest of your life like most people can’t.” — Student (unidentified) of Warren G. Tracy

3.“Whatever the mind can conceive and believe; the mind can achieve.” –Napoleon Hill

4.“I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” –Thomas Edison

5.“It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.” — Bill Gates

6.”An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.” — Reid Hoffman

7.”Everyone has ideas. They may be too busy or lack the confidence or technical ability to carry them out. But I want to carry them out. It is a matter of getting up and doing it.” — James Dyson

8.“I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game’s winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that’s why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan.

YOU CAN ALSO: SIGNIFICANCE OF BUSINESS STUDIES IN PROMOTING ENTREPRENEURSHIP PRACTICES

9. “If you’re not a risk taker, you should get the hell out of business.” -Ray Kroc.

10. “Timing, perseverance, and ten years of trying will eventually make you look like an overnight success.” – Biz Stone.

11.“When you cease to dream you cease to live” – Malcolm Forbes.

12. “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.

13 “It doesn’t matter how many times you fail. It doesn’t matter how many times you almost get it right. No one is going to know or care about your failures, and neither should you. All you have to do is learn from them and those around you because all that matters in business is that you get it right once. Then everyone can tell you how lucky you are.” – Mark Cuban.

14. “If you’re not embarrassed by the first version of your product, you’ve launched too late.” – Reid Hoffman.

15. “I’m not afraid of dying, I’m afraid of not trying.” – Jay Z.

16. “A person, who never made a mistake, never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein.

17. “The entrepreneur always searches for change, responds to it, and exploits it as an opportunity.” – Peter Drucker

18.” Honesty and integrity are by far the most important assets of an entrepreneur.” – Zig Ziglar

YOU CAN ALSO: IMPORTANCE OF FOCUSING ON ONE BUSINESS IDEA

19. “From my very first day as an entrepreneur, I’ve felt the only mission worth pursuing in business is to make people’s lives better.” – Richard Branson

20. A person who sees a problem is a human being; a person who finds a solution is visionary; and the person who goes out and does something about it is an entrepreneur. – Naveen Jain

21. “As an entrepreneur, you never stop learning”. – Daymond John

22.“Have you ever noticed some people are able to stay organized while getting a massive quantity of work accomplished, while others appear to be busy but never actually produce results? Time management is the key to becoming a successful entrepreneur.” – Clay Clark

23. “Entrepreneur ‘just denotes that you recognize that you’re doing things across disciplines and that you’re blazing your own path.” – Pharrell Williams

24. “My passion is music, you know, and music influences culture, influences lifestyle, which leads me to ‘Roc-A-Wear’. I was forced to be an entrepreneur, so that led me to be CEO of ‘Roc-A-Fella’ records, which lead to Def Jam.” – Jay-Z

25. “People ask me all the time, ‘How can I become a successful entrepreneur?’ And I have to be honest: It’s one of my least favorite questions, because if you’re waiting for someone else’s advice to become an entrepreneur; chances are you’re not one.” – Michael Dell

26.”It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius

27. “It’s almost always harder to raise capital than you thought it would be, and it always takes longer; so plan for that.” – Richard Harroch.

28. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney.

29. “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” – Vince Lombardi.

30. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” Henry Ford.
Re: 30 Powerful Quotes By Great Minds For Entrepreneur by Josephjnr(m): 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
I must become one.
Re: 30 Powerful Quotes By Great Minds For Entrepreneur by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
Josephjnr:
I must become one.

(1) (Reply)

Financial Dominator 2017 / Investment / Makin Hundreds Of Thousand Startin Now In 2017, Don't Wait Till It's Too Late!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.