Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Makin Hundreds Of Thousand Startin Now In 2017, Don't Wait Till It's Too Late!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Makin Hundreds Of Thousand Startin Now In 2017, Don't Wait Till It's Too Late!!! (377 Views)

82 Percent Of The Total Wealth Created In 2017 Went To The Top 1% -Oxfarm Report / What Was Your Best Investment In Yourself In 2017 / Nigeria Stock Market Among The Top 5 Global Performers In 2017: CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Makin Hundreds Of Thousand Startin Now In 2017, Don't Wait Till It's Too Late!!! by tunji17: 9:49am On Oct 24, 2017
Are you one of those people searching for a part-time job that pays as much or so much better that your full time job,
If you aren't then stop reading this post right now because i am here to share secrets on how you can make money this year,
you might be thinking, "But it's just less than 3 months left in the year" I am telling you that it doesn't matter, Money is made through
hardwork and dedication to a cause, the secret i am about to share with you is not quick money that you hit by luck like ponzi or other same
logic ideas, it is something that once done right stays with you for years to come and becomes a solid source of revenue to you,
I'll try to keep this as brief as possible, Most of you must have heard about making money online and all, but you have never thought of a
practical appication, Let me ask you a question, Can you tell me how much forums like jacobian, naij or nairaland make in a month, Or have you even thought
about it, a forum is not like a blog where you put in so much work providing content to trap visitors, In a forum the visitors and members create those
content for you making it very easy for a part-time job and also to monetize the traffic, the major requirement you need is a topic that intrests you and you
know that that same topic intrigues some other people this might be a platform to discuss about religion, movies, fashion, lifestyle, etc in a well civilized manner,
I am a web developer that specialize in building professional forums for clients and i have heard so many testimonies of how this turned out, your forum doesn't have to
be the most popular in other to make serious earnings from it, So before you read futher i would like you to think research on what topics you would like to discuss
in your forum and once you find that niche i would be more than willing to help you achieve that dream.
The range of feature i can build into your forum are endless, Starting from integrating it with a blog for those that want to write also about their passion, to including
an Ecommerce module where you can sell your product to people who visit or are members, to even a downloads module where u can upload content for your users to download which ranges
from movies to simple Ebooks(this usually attract a lot of traffic) to even a gallery where you can showcase your portfolio, etc. pages can be dynamically create by you and you need
absolutely no experience of programming to use it with it's vast customizable options, Spam detection algorithm and high level security. And when you talk about making money there
are so many avenues which range from "Ecommerce" to "Affiliate links" to "In image ads" to Hosting "Events" to "Sponsorship" and many more. The forum would be created to our Clients
specification and the price also varies depending on what our client wants and i assure you that the prices are very fair. I would like you to take advantage of this great opportunity
Because there is no easy way to make money without hardwork and dedication, let no one decieve you If you are interested and would like to see a demo call me on 08138542116 or 09072116364
or you can send me an email to danielabioye17@gmail.com.
Re: Makin Hundreds Of Thousand Startin Now In 2017, Don't Wait Till It's Too Late!!! by faby02: 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Lead,zinc,gold And Copper Needed / Super Clean Blackberry 10 OS FOR SALE / See How To Get Your Jumia And Konga Seller Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.