Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) (30168 Views)

IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. / South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets / Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by es144000: 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2017
Chase dem ballheads away
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by attackgat: 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
TheCabal:
we'll see who really believes in Biafra... when the guns go bang .. bang

The rhetoric in the coming days .. "they are killing Biafran Nigerian citizens"

Are the police supposed to be shooting unarmed protesters in a democracy?
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by Sleyanya1(m): 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
bakila:
You have successfully fooled me into believing your comment.

smiley smiley
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
tunjijones:
Why were they arrested in the first place? Is it by force for Biafra to remain in Nigeria?
grin
tunjijones:
Why were they arrested in the first place? Is it by force for Biafra to remain in Nigeria?
Haha,why not go to police station,that is the right place to ask this kind of question.
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by Caseless: 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nna-mad cownu told us no ipob members is held more than 48hrs, what were those ones detained doing more than 48hr and even warranting this low dog chased away to take food to them?
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sleyanya1:

When I posted that trust me I anticipated the "Mandela" response from a smart mind. smiley

The Question should be "what was the driving force behind the Mandela's agitations? " What were his ideologies and strategies??

If the late Nelson Mandela was a leader of a IPOB and a protest was going on in His state, he'd be in the front line.

So please don't shake your head again o..
Hmmm I got your point but surely he cannot be everywhere.

For someone holding an open rally flouting his bail conditions when he can afford to live a very comfortable, extravagant lifestyle shocked shocked

Surely you can't call that cowardice but bravery!

I still maintain that he can't be everywhere. The people are not brainless. They know what to do.

Except the number of years spent in prison, Mandela's ideology/ strategy is not so different from Kanu 's and if you feel otherwise, feel free to enlighten me
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kzealz:

U guys did it in 1967 Its not New...but don't forget this is not 1967...
You keep saying that and you are not close to the battlefield, not even at isigate.

1 Like

Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by pawesome(m): 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
okerekeikpo:
u will knw very soon
ur mates re dia wearing black n black n u re hia typing WE...comot go join dem n b a man if u knw say u get mind

1 Like

Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by Sleyanya1(m): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Hmmm I got your point but surely he cannot be everywhere.

For someone holding an open rally flouting his bail conditions when he can afford to live a very comfortable, extravagant lifestyle shocked shocked

Surely you can't call that cowardice but bravery!

I still maintain that he can't be everywhere. The people are not brainless. They know what to do.

I must say it's rare to find an IPOB supporter that maintains their cool and argue constructively.

I'll agree with you that they're Brave but it is indeed for the wrong portfolio and ideology.

Attacking Armed Military men/Security agencies without arms or being on a battle field is it an act of bravery ??
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by osuofia2(m): 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
Yeye... Dem no get mind self.
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sleyanya1:

I must say it's rare to find an IPOB supporter that maintains their cool and argue constructively.

I'll agree with you that they're Brave but it is indeed for the wrong portfolio and ideology.

Attacking Armed Military men/Security agencies without arms or being on a battle field is it an act of bravery ??

There are different ways of protesting! I love IPOB's ideology.

They are saying that even though we have lands and properties all over Nigeria, everyone should be treated equally or we go our separate ways and co-exist!

It's very simple!

They are not drumming for war because every normal human being should value LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by Bambela(m): 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
9jvirgin:
These guys don't have an idea of the massacre that awaits them. So many souls will be lost and nothing will happen.
And you are happy to be a citizen of such country? hmmmmm
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by nwasteve(m): 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hmmmm, odi egwu ooo
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by teflonjake(m): 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
9jvirgin:
These guys don't have an idea of the massacre that awaits them. So many souls will be lost and nothing will happen.

Prophet wehdone!!!

You have prophesied, on whose authority?

Nothing will happen abi! The UN is watching.
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by bluecircle470: 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kanu wan kwantinu wetin ojukwu do remain to suffer him people. Only the wise among them knows wot to do sha. Na for Nairaland here many get mouth sha grin
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by smileyoo: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
the non-violence of the ipob, i still believe is their low point, because nigeria is not ripe for a peaceful referandum, not to talk of peaceful break-up of this corrupt & evil nation. pls its either you 're prepare for a fight for freedom or you bid ur time, for the right time. stop wasting the youths. the hatred of the nigerian state against you is real, be wise to bend backward in other to move forward.
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by Sleyanya1(m): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

There are different ways of protesting! I love IPOB's ideology.

They are saying that even though we have lands and properties all over Nigeria, everyone should be treated equally or we go our separate ways and co-exist!

It's very simple!

They are not drumming for war because every normal human being should value LIFE.

You're being more diplomatic in your tone, guess you'd have more admirers & supporters if you were the leader.
But guess what, I'm not a supporter of IPOB because in Hatred nothing Is achieved.

Just to give you a few pointers..
1. Why tie your agitation to the Jewish religion?

2. Why is it filled with so much hatred even very obvious on this platform.

3. Why is there absence of sensitization and enlightenment from the leaders to their majority average supporter on the streets?

Let me please stop here dear.

2 Likes

Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by Oju4190: 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
brightalo17:
Kanu said the current Buhari is fake , please where is the original Buhari? Kanu the police station is very close to your Hometown so better go pick up your members. Deceiver.
Kanu just dey deceive all dis mumu igbo boys.
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by Oju4190: 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
snoopylinus:
freedom comes by struggle,we would get there!!
Foolish struggle.By insulting all does dat will help u in the struggle
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sleyanya1:

You're being more diplomatic in your tone, guess you'd have more admirers & supporters if you were the leader.
But guess what, I'm not a supporter of IPOB because in Hatred nothing Is achieved.

Just to give you a few pointers..
1. Why tie your agitation to the Jewish religion?

2. Why is it filled with so much hatred even very obvious on this platform.

3. Why is there absence of sensitization and enlightenment from the leaders to their majority average supporter on the streets?

Let me please stop here dear.

Okay however you raised wise questions, let me answer perhaps use it as a closing remark.
1. Everyone is entitled to chose the religion they feel at peace with. With the best way they feel they can be close to the Almighty. I am no one to do the work of the supreme being so I leave that aspect to Him.

2. If I am an IPOB, my hatred will be channelled to the bad leaders and not ordinary people.

3.Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for what he believes in. So any other people who also believe in his idea key in as well. In IPOB there is only one leader which is Kanu Nnamdi and he has made it clear.

Peace wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by Sleyanya1(m): 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Okay however you raised wise questions, let me answer perhaps use it as a closing remark.
1. Everyone is entitled to chose the religion they feel at peace with. With the best way they feel they can be close to the Almighty. I am no one to do the work of the supreme being so I leave that aspect to Him.

2. If I am an IPOB, my hatred will be channelled to the bad leaders and not ordinary people.

3.Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for what he believes in. So any other people who also believe in his idea key in as well. In IPOB there is only one leader which is Kanu Nnamdi and he has made it clear.

Peace wink

Lol. Wise girl, please always maintain a rational logical mind while supporting.
It was a pleasure.
Peace to you too sister smiley
Have a lovely night ahead

1 Like

Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by Queerworld(m): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
This video clearly shows why this biafran agitators are called miscreant. Instead of tear gas they should have wasted blank Ammo on them...... Hopefully one catches them in the eye
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
IPOB are just obeying their leaders orders of not to harm police officers in Biafraland. If not Nigeria police officers would have been running away from Biafraland or committing suicides for being deployed to Biafraland.

Our leaders ordered us not to engage Nigeria police in Biafraland.
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by 3kay945(m): 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
cr7rooney10:
Kanu wanna suffer his people

Also to waste them.
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by 3kay945(m): 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
Jolar101:
IPOB are just obeying their leaders orders of not to harm police officers in Biafraland. If not Nigeria police officers would have been running away from Biafraland or committing suicides for being deployed to Biafraland.

Our leaders ordered us not to engage Nigeria police in Biafraland.

So where will you engage them
cool
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by brightalo17: 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
Oju4190:

Kanu just dey deceive all dis mumu igbo boys.

I'm from the same state capital with Kanu, But he can't deceive me , everybody has his or her own life to live.
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by hama20: 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
9jvirgin:
while you will be peaceful? instead of praying that the Government allows a peaceful referendum you are busy envisaging massacre for people. don't be deceived if any crisis begins in the east, it is going to spread like cancer to other regions especially Lagos. it does not take too much logic to know why it should be so if you are true to your self.
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by Elbowroom: 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
IPOBrep:
animals kingdom .

Nigeria , a country for the rich and well to do.

Directors younger brother was at that same station at the time of this recording but non of the officers could touch or push him. the stupid officers are bullying the state youths not minding that their faces and identity could be ascertained in a matter of time.

someday, we might cease to be a peaceful group, we are waiting for director to realize that you don't play diplomatic card with animals.

Don't be peaceful na

U will be killed like fowls.. Boko haram own go be small lesson

Illiterates
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by Certificateless: 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
We will invoke chuku okuko downbullo on zoo Polish gringrin
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by Almaiga: 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
baakus:
Give these people their freedom. Na by force to be part of Nigeria?
Na by FORCE, oya come and do your worst. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benin Republic Slams CFA 2M On Nigeria Cargoes In Retaliation For Border Closure / 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 / Emir's Palace In Gombe Burnt By Irate Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.