Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,565 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) (30173 Views)

IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. / South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets / Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by alt3r3g0: 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

There are different ways of protesting! I love IPOB's ideology.

They are saying that even though we have lands and properties all over Nigeria, everyone should be treated equally or we go our separate ways and co-exist!

It's very simple!

They are not drumming for war because every normal human being should value LIFE.

Are you cartegorically saying the e-warriors on nairaland shouting for war and arms are abnormal miscreants trying to derail the peaceful ideology?

Cc ipob1

1 Like

Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
iLoveConductor:
Zoo police are just regular animals in the zoo.

In the end, Biafra shall come.
grin
iLoveConductor:

yaeh! Nigeria is currently a zoo.cos someone like you(goat) is still there..but one you lots vanished to Biafra ...tell me Nigeria will be no more zoo cos all the animals living there has been chased away...good luck to us in advance!

2 Likes

Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by Certificateless: 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
Almaiga:

Na by FORCE, oya come and do your worst. cool
Na by force to stay with you nii?we are tired of you,you keep forcing our bloda to xontinu selling ala for your people and you insist that our sister must work as harlot in all our hotel
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
iLoveConductor:

grin
iLoveConductor:

Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
grin grin
Ezigbonmadu:

Summary: And the cowards ran with tails inbetween their legs. With just one gunshot in the air and a canister of teargas they scampered for safety. Is that how to fight for freedom? It reminds me of one marathon runner like that who sprinted from Potor to Abidjan disguised as a woman.
When next they start chest-beating, I'll remind them of today. Cowards.
grin
Ezigbonmadu:

Summary: And the cowards ran with tails inbetween their legs. With just one gunshot in the air and a canister of teargas they scampered for safety. Is that how to fight for freedom? It reminds me of one marathon runner like that who sprinted from Potor to Abidjan disguised as a woman.
When next they start chest-beating, I'll remind them of today. Cowards.
I can't laugh oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
Almaiga:

Na by FORCE, oya come and do your worst. cool
what's wrong with this thing
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by Gossiplover: 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
good for them
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by RoyalUc(m): 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sleyanya1:

You're being more diplomatic in your tone, guess you'd have more admirers & supporters if you were the leader.
But guess what, I'm not a supporter of IPOB because in Hatred nothing Is achieved.

Just to give you a few pointers..
1. Why tie your agitation to the Jewish religion?

2. Why is it filled with so much hatred even very obvious on this platform.

3. Why is there absence of sensitization and enlightenment from the leaders to their majority average supporter on the streets?

Let me please stop here dear.

Don't mean to pry but let me attempt question one.
Why tie your agitation to the Jewish religion?

It's generally believed, especially in the east (since most of us are christians), that Israel is a powerful nation that can't be defeated in battle because God is with them. And they are currently having problems with the muslim nations around them. Hence the strategy of identifying with them to lure them to support the agitation. Notice that when Ubama was the President of the USA, IPOB never hooked America to their agitation but since Trump emerged President (given his open disdain for muslims), they have being luring him by showing him support.
NK is no jew and does not believe in the jewish religion. All na strategy! Knowing how vulnerable people can be when their religious beliefs are tampered with.
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by Sleyanya1(m): 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
[quote author=RoyalUc post=60171647]

. Hence the strategy of identifying with them to lure them to support the agitation. Notice that when Ubama was the President of the USA, IPOB never hooked America to their agitation but since Trump emerged President (given his open disdain for muslims), they have being luring him by showing him support.
NK is no jew and does not believe in the jewish religion. All na strategy! Knowing how vulnerable people can be when their religious beliefs are tampered with.[/quoted]

Nice Sincere explanation bro. Thanks.

But put it at the back of your mind that these countries are more Informed, wiser and more pragmatic.
Don't you think that for you to discern this strategy, they've already done their investigations and known all facts already.

Until the agitators have something Tangible to bring to the table that'll be of economic, political and/or social interests to them, Forget it they'd never 'fall' for a cheap luring by NK.

That's reality.
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by 111jideofor: 1:13am On Sep 06, 2017
kingxsamz:

after drinking kanu's piss abi?
I dedicate this FTC to my fellow igbos... but those who are Igbos ,I pray they receive sense from above.. Amen
idiot like you,because is Nnamdi kanu,what of those ones?fool

Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by marv1: 1:19am On Sep 06, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Hmmm I got your point but surely he cannot be everywhere.

For someone holding an open rally flouting his bail conditions when he can afford to live a very comfortable, extravagant lifestyle shocked shocked

Surely you can't call that cowardice but bravery!

I still maintain that he can't be everywhere. The people are not brainless. They know what to do.

Except the number of years spent in prison, Mandela's ideology/ strategy is not so different from Kanu 's and if you feel otherwise, feel free to enlighten me

This is where you people always get things wrong. Always using wrong examples to compare.
When Mandela started his struggle did he call there tribes VC names . Did he abuse SA as a zoo. Did he use radio to say all sorts of things against other people.
You can not answer all these questions and tell me the situations are same.
So continue to console yourself and master
Kanu as your Mandela in Nigeria.
Clowns.
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by Almaiga: 1:36am On Sep 06, 2017
baakus:
what's wrong with this thing
See painment grin
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by eazydon(m): 2:28am On Sep 06, 2017
jobaltol:
I thought Sir Kanu said that no ipob member should apply for bail from a zoogerian....what were they going to do at the station...smh

Dumb question
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by 9jabull: 2:58am On Sep 06, 2017
alt3r3g0:

Are you cartegorically saying the e-warriors on nairaland shouting for war and arms are miscreants trying to derail the peaceful ideology?

Cc ipob1

No IPOB member has called for war even NK him self.
We only demand for referendum, its our enemies that call referendum war.

But we don't give a Bleep about that because since 1948 till date they have been kill us but they can't kill Biafra.
#On Biafra no going back.
#Free all Biafra agitators
#Free Biafra
#All hail Biafra

1 Like

Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by okerekeikpo: 8:19am On Sep 06, 2017
pawesome:
ur mates re dia wearing black n black n u re hia typing WE...comot go join dem n b a man if u knw say u get mind
if u know who u are chatting with you won't be saying this
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 06, 2017
3kay945:

So where will you engage them
cool

That's classified information.
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by pawesome(m): 8:55am On Sep 06, 2017
okerekeikpo:
who re u...oga,b heaven on earth,i dnt kia...as in kia i dnt.. grin
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by okerekeikpo: 8:58am On Sep 06, 2017
pawesome:
who re u...oga,b heaven on earth,i dnt kia...as in kia i dnt.. grin
arewa slave
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by pawesome(m): 9:00am On Sep 06, 2017
okerekeikpo:
arewa slave
am nt concerned bout dt...jst wanna knw d BAT dt u re....so oya,tell me na...who re u BAT grin
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by okerekeikpo: 9:01am On Sep 06, 2017
pawesome:
am nt concerned bout dt...jst wanna knw d BAT dt u re....so oya,tell me na...who re u BAT grin
u will know very very soon
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by pawesome(m): 9:02am On Sep 06, 2017
okerekeikpo:
u will know very very soon
ok...do u want my address castrated IPOB he-goat? grin
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by okerekeikpo: 9:38am On Sep 06, 2017
pawesome:
ok...do u want my address castrated IPOB he-goat? grin
I don't deal with cowards
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by pawesome(m): 10:03am On Sep 06, 2017
okerekeikpo:
I don't deal with cowards
Haba...y na....would hv shown u hw we AREWA do it na....u must b a special kinda stupid to tink i wil b scared f u by askin me if i knw who u re....edjot
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by 3kay945(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2017
Jolar101:

That's classified information.

embarassed
cool
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by 3kay945(m): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2017
okerekeikpo:

Are you KANU himself or his right hand man? cool
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by luluman: 10:39am On Sep 06, 2017
[quote author=tunjijones post=60166106]Why were they arrested in the first place? Is it by force for Biafra to remain in Nigeria? [/quoter Mr mumu, is it by force for every body to support your Biafra?
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by okerekeikpo: 11:51am On Sep 06, 2017
3kay945:

Are you KANU himself or his right hand man? cool
don't worry
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
IPOBrep:
animals kingdom .

Nigeria , a country for the rich and well to do.

Directors younger brother was at that same station at the time of this recording but non of the officers could touch or push him. the stupid officers are bullying the state youths not minding that their faces and identity could be ascertained in a matter of time.

someday, we might cease to be a peaceful group, we are waiting for director to realize that you don't play diplomatic card with animals.

nairaland worrior well don sir.dnt allow ur self to b use as experiment instrument in the hands of nigeria soldiers and police.in a full blown confrontation u will loose against nigeria state chronicles of records are there for u to visit.
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by honeychild(f): 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
111jideofor:

This has always been their culture. And you used to mock them for it. When did you also start to copy such? It just goes to show that majority of people are sheep. You just follow blindly. Suddenly, something you used to look down upon is alright because your leader is doing it.
Re: Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
111jideofor:

lol.. that's Yoruba's way of greeting...
but that man was clearly drinking Kanu's piss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says / Peter Obi Storms Basilica Onitsha For Chrism Mass - Pictures / Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.