Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Doctors In The House Pls Come To My Aid, On Ultrasound Scan - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House Pls Come To My Aid, On Ultrasound Scan (785 Views)

Sonoscope Ultrasound Scan Probe Replacement / Ultrasound Scan Machine Printer For Sale In Lagos / Canyearn Digital Ultrasound Scan Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House Pls Come To My Aid, On Ultrasound Scan by Tover: 7:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hello doctors, please I need honest and mature contribution
Re: Doctors In The House Pls Come To My Aid, On Ultrasound Scan by BlackDBagba: 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
Doc, answer.... I'm strictly legal grin
Re: Doctors In The House Pls Come To My Aid, On Ultrasound Scan by Tover: 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
Pls this is not a
Re: Doctors In The House Pls Come To My Aid, On Ultrasound Scan by LUGBE: 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
You can see what you have landed your self into.

Why calling for doctors why not finish what you have started. You can see you are not smart at all.

I pity women, now you are looking for escape route

Tover:
Hello doctors, please I need honest and mature contribution on this matter.
My girl frd had an abortion on the 28 of June this year, Few days after the abortion, she complain of some pregnancy symptoms and she hasn't seen her period, after some weeks we had unprotected sex and she used prostinor 1, on the 3rd of July she travelled back to sch, with the hope that she will see her period after a month, she called me last week that she is yet to see her period, we went for ultrasound scan and the result said she is 7 weeks and 4 days pregnant, her LMP is 13th of August and she left my place for sch on the 3rd of August, pls I am confused I don't know what to do, what is the best way to calculate LMP I want to know if I am responsible for it or not
Thanks In advance, I will be expectin your quick reply
Re: Doctors In The House Pls Come To My Aid, On Ultrasound Scan by Tover: 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
[quote author=LUGBE post=60167064]You can see what you have landed your self into.

Why calling for doctors why not finish what you have started. You can see you are not smart at all.

quote]

Dude pls if u got no help to offer just read and go
Re: Doctors In The House Pls Come To My Aid, On Ultrasound Scan by sisisioge: 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
LUGBE:
You can see what you have landed your self into.

grin grin grin grin

That babe mehn! She was destined to embarrass herself and her loved ones with activities relating to her uterus! Chai! Abortion in June...back on the deck by July. Thomas's deck for that matter! God is just wonderful... Hallelujah!
Re: Doctors In The House Pls Come To My Aid, On Ultrasound Scan by angelTI(f): 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
Tover:
Pls this is not a laffin mata, is about to cos problem btw d two familes

grin grin grin grin grin

Lala, please come and take this to the promised land. This brother needs some spanking
Re: Doctors In The House Pls Come To My Aid, On Ultrasound Scan by Wayne4uall(m): 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
Tover:

Oga say the truth, but still surprised, how can that happen. Pls doc In the House say something cos This can happen to any person, I will be back, to read comment

Re: Doctors In The House Pls Come To My Aid, On Ultrasound Scan by Wayne4uall(m): 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
Tover:
My girl frd had an abortion on the 28 of June this year, Few days after the abortion, she complain of some pregnancy symptoms and she hasn't seen her period, after some weeks we had unprotected sex and she used prostinor 1, on the 3rd of July she travelled back to sch, with the hope that she will see her period after a month, she called me last week that she is yet to see her period, we went for ultrasound scan and the result said she is 7 weeks and 4 days pregnant, her LMP is 13th of August and she left my place for sch on the 3rd of August, pls I am confused I don't know what to do, what is the best way to calculate LMP I want to know if I am responsible for it or not

Bro Nairaland is full of hypocrite, only few will pay a full attention, do your findings very well you can consult your family doctor for advise, God bless
Re: Doctors In The House Pls Come To My Aid, On Ultrasound Scan by Kowor(f): 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
Tover:
Am guessing the pregnancy wasn't aborted.
Re: Doctors In The House Pls Come To My Aid, On Ultrasound Scan by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 06, 2017
what is the date of the EXPECTED DATE OF DELIVERY the ultrasound scan gave to you

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House Pls Come To My Aid, On Ultrasound Scan by Tover: 6:55am On Sep 06, 2017
Headmistress:
what is the date of the EXPECTED DATE OF DELIVERY the ultrasound scan gave to you

The expected date of delivery is 20/4/2018
Re: Doctors In The House Pls Come To My Aid, On Ultrasound Scan by sammyobi584: 7:41am On Sep 06, 2017
Tover:

you made her to have an abortion after which you continued with unprotected sex.Didn't you know it will cause problem before. Welcome to the club of fatherhood.

Re: Doctors In The House Pls Come To My Aid, On Ultrasound Scan by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 06, 2017
Tover:

The expected date of delivery is 20/4/2018
YOU are very much responsible for that pregnancy. yes I mean YOU TOVER.
Congratulations sir.
Re: Doctors In The House Pls Come To My Aid, On Ultrasound Scan by Wayne4uall(m): 10:37am On Sep 06, 2017
Headmistress:
YOU are very much responsible for that pregnancy. yes I mean YOU TOVER.
Congratulations sir.

Congratulations sir @tover

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of The Las Vegas Hospital Where Victims Of The Mandalay Bay Were Rush To / Nigerian Man Collapses After Donating Blood, Forced To Pay N7,000 To Get It Back / Medical Practitioners, What Is The Name Of This Sickness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.